Status: Tell me your thoughts~

Malice & Misery

Goodmoring

"Oh honey, I'm ho-me!"

The Joker called out in a sing song voice as he burst through his bedroom door. Of course the room resonated with silence in return, Alice laying unconscious just as he had left her. She had been at his place for a week now still in her deep slumber, but that didn't bother Joker. Just her presence was enough aphrodisiac for him at the moment. Strangely enough, waiting for her to wake up was getting his adrenaline pumping. Unlike the last couple months where he had been in a slump lacking destruction and insanity, he's been going out every day wrecking havoc in Gotham. His face was back all over the news and he had been coming home satisfied with his damages. Even his henchman's spirits were uplifted, because after all if the Joker was happy, then that means they could breathe a sigh of relief knowing he wouldn't threaten to blow their heads off. In the back of their minds they silently thanked this girl Joker had brought out of the blue; they knew it was thanks to her. They haven't seen her since that day. They didn't know who or what she was or why she was here, but things had changed because of her.

Joker ran towards the bed like an excited child and jumped onto it, landing on top of her body. He sat on top of her hips, her body in between his legs, as he grabbed a hand full of her luscious hair and ran it through his fingers.

"Did ya missss me, doll? Cause uh," he smacked his red painted lips before he yanked her head to the side with a another fist full of her hair, exposing her ear and neck. He bent his lips down towards her ear, his body towering over her tiny form. "I sure missed ya," He whispered into her ear before he bit down hard on her earlobe, drawing blood. He kept nibbling into the soft flesh until his mouth was filled with the sweet metallic taste of her. He released her ear from his mouth, licking the blood off his lips before licking off the blood from her ear too, savoring every bit of it.

"Oops, sorry darlin'," he faked cooed down to her still form as he examined her now swollen ear. "You just taste so amazing!" He giggled to himself. The idea of him puncturing and drinking a possible vampire's blood just exhilarated him. It's like entering a restricted area, violating her by playing and using her own game against her.

He ran his tongue over her ear once more, lapping up what was left of the blood before his hot wet tongue trailed down to her neck. He held her head to the side with his hand wrapped around her jaw, jerking it farther exposing more of her flesh.

"Tsk tsk tsk, looks like the pretty picture I created for you on your neck is uh, dis-appearing." He frowned as he stared at the faint purple lines on her neck matching his hands, almost gone. "That's not good...not good at all." He brought his hand down from her jaw to her neck brushing his finger tips back and forth across it. "Don't worry doll, daddy's gonna make you uh-pretty again." He cooed as he trailed the tip of his tongue across her collarbones onto the crook in her neck that connected her neck and shoulder. He focused his mouth on that area as he sucked and nipped at it, creating a deep purple and red mark. Once he was satisfied with that he grinned, his metal teeth flashing, before he opened his mouth and bit down hard onto that same spot. Almost immediately he felt the sweet metal taste fill his mouth again, dripping from the corner of his mouth onto the sheets, down her neck and into her hair. He released her flesh from his mouth and stared down excitedly at his finished work. He brought his hand down to the blood gushing from her neck, almost scooping the blood up with his fingers.

"So beautiful..." He whispered admiringly as he slid his hand down the side of her face, leaving a trail of blood. The red of her blood stood out against the canvas of her pale ivory skin, almost as if he was painting her. He continued to drag his hand down her face, to her neck, and down to her chest before he stopped. He frowned as he noticed her white knee length gown was dirty and tattered. And as beautiful as she was; she smelled. Bad. Now Joker in terms of what he does was a gritty and rough man. But in terms of hygiene and appearance? He always made sure to look and smell, well, good. And that's how he liked his ladies too, a.k.a his toys. Which at the moment was Alice. His mind thought back to the loony doctors journal about hiding Alice away in 1964. That's when he realized god knows how long she had been wearing this outfit or better yet, when her last shower was. He studied her body again with a grim expression, his eyes noting the blood now caked and matted into her hair as well.

"Look's like it's time for a bath, doll. A much needed bath."

***

The Joker had called one of his henchman up to go out and get a couple of outfits for Alice. When the henchman awkwardly, and slightly scared, asked about her size, the Joker paused in his spot. What was her size? He hadn't really gotten to exploring the full of her body quite yet. He wanted to take his time, slowly take in and memorize every single spot and crook. But since the situation demanded it...

He went over to the bed and without hesitation placed both of his hands onto her chest, and groped her in a confident grip, not too hard not too gentle. He slightly cocked his head in concentration as he continued to feel her up, then nodded his head as he let go. He turned to the henchman, who had turned his head to avoid watching the situation and pissing the Joker off.

"36B." The Joker stated confidently. "And for the uh clothes, go for stuff that's light and easy to put on and take off. Heck, just get a couple of lacey night gowns. I'd say purple but," he smacked his lips ,"sleeping beauty here looks quite nice in white I have to uh ad-mit, so let's stick to that. I expect to see everything I asked for on top of the bed by the time we're out the bathroom, Got it?" The henchman nodded and belted out a yes boss before quickly heading out, wanting to get it done as fast as possible to satisfy the Joker.

"Now to get ya squeaky clean." The Joker licked his lips as he turned his attention back to Alice. A smile slowly crept onto his lips. He would have fun with this, his eyes scanning every inch of her body, getting ready to strip his little doll.

He gripped the bottom of her gown with his hands before he started lifting it up, her milky thighs showing first, then her lace white panties peeked through. He wondered if maybe she had liked the color white when she was, well, not unconscious. It fit her so well, the fact that she was a monster quite like himself, yet dressed in white like an angel. The contradiction, it made him giggle. He continued sliding her gown up, her smooth flat tummy and thin waist coming into vision. He admired every single bit of her body as he continued upwards, next her matching lace bra, before he finally slid her clothes over her head. He immediately threw it into the trashcan next to the bed, his eyes not leaving her body. His eyes were burning with passion as he took it all in; he loved it all. Her smooth perfect skin, the way her hips curved into her tiny waist, the way her ribs slightly stuck out due to her tiny frame, her perfect collarbones.

She was such a perfect canvas for destruction.

He imagined her current perfect skin painted with bruises and cuts of all different sizes and shapes. He imagined leaving cuts on the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, leaving her confused on whether it was pain or pleasure. That's how he gets them all; twisting their minds until they become confused on whether it's fear or lust. Whether he's insane or they're insane.

He snapped out of his thoughts, remembering the task at hand again. "Oh right, bath time." He snickered. "You just dis-tract me oh so much darlin'" he scolded her before he picked her up out of the bed bridal style and headed towards the bathroom. Once inside he skillfully held her limp body up with his arm around her waist, his other hand unclasping her bra from the back. He slid it off, revealing her bare perky breasts. He admired them for a second with a smirk before he started on getting her panties off. He struggled, trying to figure out how to do this. With a huff he tried putting her body in a sitting position on the edge of the tub, which he had filled with water earlier. Her body was awkwardly sitting up as her butt met with the edge of the huge tub, his hands supporting her waist and back still. His other hand began going towards her panties when suddenly his phone buzzed on the sink counter he had set it on. He groaned in frustration, holding her up and doing all this was a lot more energy consuming than he thought. He reached over trying to grab his phone while still holding onto Alice's waist, his hand slightly slipped closer to her hip rather than the middle of her back as he tried to get closer to his phone. His plan however backfired as Alice's body slipped from his grasp and she fell backwards into the tub. He slightly panicked, worried she was gonna drown and he'd lose his new toy already. But then he remembered Alice wasn't just any regular toy. That's when his curiosity kicked in.

"Immortality test 1."He smiled as he reached for his still buzzing phone, his eyes simply watching as her body was submerged under the water. He decided he would let her body stay under water while he finished his phone call then he'd pull her back up and check to see if she was still breathing. If she wasn't, then she'd be dead, this whole immortal thing would be a phony, and he'd no longer have any use or interest in her. If she's unaffected by it then well, that in itself gave the Joker shivers of excitement.

However, neither of those things happened.

As the Joker turned his back to her and casually hit the talk button on his phone, something he hadn't imagined would happen, happened.

"Hello, uh Joker spea-" He began before he heard a loud splash and gasp coming from behind him. He froze, the person on the other line continuing to say hello in confusion, making out the voice to be Scarecrow's. His eyes widened as he shifted his gaze to the mirror. And there reflected in the mirror was Alice. But not in the unconscious sleeping form he was used to.

There she was gripping the edge of the tub, trying to lifter herself up in the pool of water. Her wet hair matted down against her face, shoulders, and chest as she rose, still struggling. She was gasping for air, her chest rising and falling rhythmically. But unlike the confused state of her body, her eyes were full of venom and something else, the Joker couldn't quite put his finger on it. But she was starting straight at him through the mirror, her violet eyes vibrant enough to be seen even through the dark tendrils of her hair.

"Uh, I think I might have to call you, uh back." The Joker smacked his lips before he ended the call and turned on his heels to face Alice, face to face.

"Gooooood uh morning, slee..ping beau..ty!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew, my longest chapter! Actually my chapters have been getting longer with everyone I write...it's like every chapter fuels me and gives me more ideas for the next, I love it. I've gotten my first comments and feedbacks on this and due to happiness, I made sure to make this chapter extra juicy and thrilling ;) Hint hint comments=extra good content next time

Also, just in case anyone else senses it, I haven't made the Joker quite lethal yet. Don't worry I am not turning his character mushy. It's just Alice has been asleep so ya know, he can't do much...but what about now? ;x

Next chapter might be out tonight or by tomorrow~