Late for French

Chapter 5

Walking through the school gates this cool Monday morning I saw a familiar blonde not too far ahead of me which I knew had the goods I craved for right now.

I jog along to catch up to him and he turns around when he hears me approaching him.

“You wanna join me for a quick smoke?” I ask.

“You have cigarettes?” Jona quirks a brow.

“No but I know you do.”

He snorts shaking his head.

“Alright.” He says taking my hand in his.

We run across the school car park where the teachers park their cars and made our way around the back of the school building to where the bike sheds were. This was our usual hiding spot. I would always come here for a cigarette break or if I was skipping class and occasionally Jona would join me here. This spot was out of the way from the public eye and no one ever put their bike here anymore so we didn’t have to worry about ever getting caught by a teacher or student.

Jona takes the box of cigarettes out of his blazer pocket and puts a cigarette in his mouth before offering the open box to me and I take one for myself. He lights up his and mine together with his lighter and I inhale deeply before blowing out the smoke.

I flick the ash on the floor and take another long drag of my cigarette. Mum had given me an earful this morning reminding me how much of a disappoint I am to her so the desperate need of a smoke was well needed.

“So you’re gonna explain why you bailed out on me on Friday?” Jona asks interrupting my thoughts. I almost forgot he was here with me.

After detention with Mr Franceschi on Friday I did go to Jona’s house as planned but I clearly wasn’t myself. We started fooling around but I just couldn’t get into it. My mind was focus on Mr Franceschi and the activities detention had lead to and I couldn’t decide if I was pissed off, upset, used or sexually frustrated.

Maybe I was all of those moods combined together and it just got all too much and I didn’t find myself wanting to have sex with Jona anymore. I managed to miraculously talk myself out of it and left.

Jona was pissed obviously but luckily he had the whole weekend to get over it and he didn’t seem that annoyed at me about it anymore.

“Sorry about that.”

“Yeah, sure you are.” He says not sounding convinced.

He took charged and places his hands on my hips and walked us backwards until my back hit the wall of the bike shed. He takes his cigarette away from his mouth and pushed his lips forcefully onto mine.

I kissed him back liking the idea of having a quick make out session before class.

“I’ll make it up to you.” I gasp when his hand goes wondering and squeezes me through my trousers.

A small moan falls from my lips when he starts palming me through my uniform. I was still extremely frustrated and was becoming desperate for a release.

“How about you make it up to me right now?” he suggested and takes his hand away from my crotch.

He takes a step back and pulls down the zipper of his trousers and undoes the button. I watch closely as he pulls down his trousers to his thighs and pull out his semi hard on from his boxers and slowly start pumping himself.

I thought he meant both of us receiving hand jobs but nope, he wanted me to give him head.

“Jona…” I whisper feeling shocked and rather hesitant.

I thought I had gotten away with not giving him head but I should have known he would had find another away to get me to do it.

“Come on babe, you owe me.” he purrs.

He slides his hand up the nape of the back of my neck while his other hand was still pumping himself. I didn’t want to do this but now I felt like he was giving me no other choice. I did owe him after all and if I turned him down yet again I know he’d pull a hissy fit over it and make me feel horribly guilty about it.

“I- I know but-“

“You’re not scared are you?” he asks teasingly.

“No.” I frowned.

“Well then, what are you waiting for? You know what I want Oli.”

I stare back at him and he looked damn determined and I knew he wouldn’t take no for an answer. I sigh in defeat flick my cigarette away and reluctantly drop to my knees in front of him.

I glance at his dick in his hand as he continued pumping himself. He wasn’t anything special, he was roughly the same size as me so I guess I could take him. Not that his sized worried me I just didn’t want to suck his dick. I felt pressured but I didn’t want him to make fun out of me for it if I refused and tell all his friends I was some sort of prune.

I look up at him nervously and see him already smirking down at me watching my every move. I groan in annoyance and wrap my hand around him and slowly guide his tip to my lips. I was testing the waters first, taking my time to see if it was as bad as I thought it would be. I poke out my tongue and lick up the pre cum his dick was leaking and pulled a face at the vile salty taste which now sat on my tongue.

Jona saw this as a fuck boy opportunity to force his hips forwards and push his dick against my lips making me gag and move away from him.

“Don’t be a dick Jona.” I hiss wiping my mouth.

I shot him a glare and see he was getting irritated with me.

“Well hurry up and suck it then.” He whines impatiently.

I frown refusing to take another move but his hand guides the back of my head back to his throbbing dick and I unwilling opened my mouth and took him in. The faster I did this the quicker it’ll be over and hopefully he’ll never ask me to do it again.

He moaned and complained about how messily I was sucking him even though he was the one with his fingers in my hair, guiding my every move and controlling the speed. I suppose there was apart of me that was purposely sucking him rather badly just so he would go straight for the sex next time we fooled around and cut out this bullshit.

Also, I didn’t want him to get his hopes up and expects everytime we hung out behind here I was going to obediently drop to my knees and suck him off. This was my personal get away spot.

“Ugh, I’m gonna come.” He pants breathlessly.

I grimace at the thought of him coming in my mouth and pull away but he vigorously pushes my head further down on to him and holds me there.

“Fuck no, you swallow it babe.” He hisses.

I moan in protest and shove at his hips but I’m immediately shut off when my mouth is filled with his salty load. He groans loudly holding me there until he comes down from his high and makes sure I have no choice but to swallow every bit of him. I do, hating every part of it and him for making me do this. He was such a fucking self absorbing asshole sometimes.

“Clean yourselves up now!” A stern voice breaks the silences startling the two of us.

Oh fuck, a teacher caught us.

Jona is quick to put himself away and button up his school trousers with panic hands but once I discovered whose voice it was the anxiety was quick to disappear.

I peek out from behind Jona’s legs with a smirk and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand as my attempt to teased Mr Franceschi. He narrows his eyes at me on the ground and I lick the corner of my lips as sexually as I could without breaking my eye contact with him.

He didn’t take his eyes off me as I stood up on my feet with a smug smile on my face knowing I had somewhat got my own back at him for last Friday. I could see he was furious and even maybe a hint of jealously was shining through his anger to.

He brings his attention to Jona and points at him aggressively.

“You, you have after school detention for a whole month with Mr Carlile.”

“A month? Fuck off, I ain’t going to that.” Jona says bitterly.

Mr Franceschi scowl hardens and snatches the cigarette butt out of Jona’s hand and holds it up in front of his face.

“Would you prefer me to take you to the head masters office instead and tell him that I’ve caught you underage smoking as well as performing sexual activities on the school premises?” he snaps.

“Well what about Oli, he was the one sucking my dick. Where’s his punishment?” he questions.

I rolled my eyes. Of course Jona wasn’t going to let me get away with without getting some sort of punishment as well. But little did he know I kind of like the punishment Mr Franceschi had in mind. Not that I’d tell either of them how much I enjoy it.

“He is my student I will deal with him myself. Now get to your class and I will see you after school with Mr Carlile.” Mr Franceschi orders.

Little did he know he looked extremely hot when he was angry and I found myself biting down hard on my lower lip as I watch him tell off Jona.

Jona huffs loudly. He mutters something under his breath before storming off to his class without a single glance my way.

“And what’s my punishment sir?” I ask innocently yet we both knew I was far from it.

When he was sure Jona was out of sight he turns and stares angrily at me.

“Stop that.” He tells me and I bite my lip harder to hide my smile.

“How nice of your boyfriend to snitch you up.” He said.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

I was used to Jona being a prick, that wasn’t new to me. But he always made it up to me somehow so I guess I didn’t really mind it.

“Oh, so you just drop to your knees for just anyone then?” he asks.

“If their hot and willing, then sure why not.”

I lied. Jona is the only person I’ve had sexual intercourse with and didn’t like anyone else in this school or the idea of doing anything with them, apart from Mr Franceschi but he doesn’t exactly count.

“How very slutty of you.” He says unimpressed.

“Funny, I don’t remember you calling me a slut when you had me bent over your desk and spanking me with your desk equipment when you thought I had a boyfriend.” I remind him and he stares me down.

We stood in silence just staring each other out. He was fuming but I on the other hand thought this whole situation was hilarious. I really got under his skin and it clearly bothered him.

“I have thought of how you’re going to make up for this vulgar incident I’ve witness you in.” he finally breaks the silence.

“Enlighten me then.”

I hope it was another spanking that would earn me a kiss at least. I was determined to kiss him by the end of the month.

“Your punishment for your disgraceful behaviour will be tutoring lessons with me twice a week until I see you no longer need it.” he informs.

The smugness and flirtation instantly drop from my mood.

“Hell no, I told you I don’t need tutoring.” I disagree angrily.

“Would you like me to report you to the head master Oliver?” he threatens but I see right through it.

“Go ahead, I’m sure he will love to hear all about the inappropriate touches my dear French teachers has made on me.”

He quirks an eyebrow at my empty threat. I wouldn’t really tell I just wanted to scare him so he couldn’t give me shitty tutoring.

“Oh yeah? Who do you think he’s going to believe Oliver? An attention seeking F grade student who does nothing but cause trouble whilst he’s at school or a mature highly skilled French teacher who has brought outstanding potential to the language department at this school already?” he says proudly.

I knew I had no chance. The head teacher knew about my disobedient behaviour as I’ve been sent to his office many times along with many reports by several teachers as well. I was a trouble maker and no one would believe me if I told them about Mr Franceschi even if I really wanted to.

“This is bullshit.” I cursed crossing my arms over my chest.

“You’ve just earned yourself detention kid. How many times do I have to remind you to keep that dirty mouth of yours shut? It’s the reason you’ve got yourself in this mess in the first place, if only you’d listened to me.” He smirks knowing full well what he was referring to.

I sighed heavily and clenched down on my teeth to prevent myself from speaking vulgarly at him which I knew would only get me into more trouble than I already am. He was provoking me on purpose so he could have another excuse to punish me. and not the kind of punishment that I wanted either.

I kept quiet and glared at him while he still wore that stupid smirk which wound me up so much.

When I didn’t speak back again he knew he had won.

“Great, we’ll start your tutoring today after school. Now lets get to class we’ve already wasted enough of the other student’s time as it is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm on a roll with this double update, woo enjoy x