The Licorice Kidnapping

Gang Treatment, Initiation: 2

As the doors open, the room is apparently pitch black and so quiet, I could have heard a pin drop onto the floor.

There is only the sound of the twin footfall, or should I have referred to it as hoof-fall? It is clearly the sound of a pair of hooves hitting the floor, in the cadence of a human girl wearing hoof boots. At least, to the best of my current knowledge. Not that I was the one most knowledgeable on the field, lacking interest and motivation. I was not exactly known to wear high heels or other effeminate shoes in the first place, even if I had been seen going out on the Pub or moving on the dance floor on occasion.

To my surprise, she did not pull out the gun first; but made the point out of giving my hands a tentative tug, by grabbing my wrists first. Only then, she pulled out the gun and reversed the process and let my hands off of the wall. From there, she proceeded to pressing my hands together behind my back; before she applied the gun and spilled the syrup between the palms of my hands and pulled me out from the back of her black van.

In surprise; I soon realized that the van is nowhere to be seen, although the light is too spares for me to make an accurate observation.

As I was walked out, her right hand sternly on my wrist; I soon hear the noise of the doors slam shot in the manner of the double sliding doors of an elevator. Just as the doors slammed together with a thump of dampening silicon cushions, there is an electric whine to be heard from the other side of the door, while the van sink slowly and relentlessly to the sub level of the basement.

An initially blinding light is flipping down onto the floor from overhead; forcing me to blink fervently for an entire minute, as I try to adjust to the brightness in the hall through which I am walked.

Thankfully, she was leading me firmly and decisively towards where she intended for me to go. Little by little, my eyes are adjusting to the intense and glaring light; yet it is still tear-inducingly bright on my night-vision eyes as it was. If intentional, in which case they are certainly knowing what they were doing to me.

With an abrupt tug, I felt myself halted by the door to what she intended to be my room. She had me stumbling to a sudden halt, then she placed the palm of her right hand on the black plaque on the wall to the right of the double sliding door they apparently are so fond of. There is the noise, indicating the doors parted for her, as she hurriedly pulled me inside the small room.

With an effort, I managed to follow her into the room; before she would give my right wrist a firm tug, and stumbled several steps into the room with her on my side.

She followed me to a smooth black wall covered with clear silicon. Once she had pushed me up to the wall, she used the same gun to once again free my hands before she pressed my palms up to the right and left of me and sealed me securely into place.

“This will be your new home!” she merely enlightened me, with a brutal grin plastered all over her face.

Oh?” I thought, nodding in confusion.

This is when she placed her right hand on the top of my skirt, grabbed it and pulled it down to the floor. Only then; she repeated the process with my panties, thus leaving my hips stark naked. She apparently ignored my top, socks and shoes; but that hardly mattered right now.

All of a sudden, I realized what she had in mind as she pushed the gun into the crack and slipped the muzzle of her gun into my rear orifice. With no effort on her part, she soon filled me up with the clear silicon syrup. Only then I noticed how my rump grew taught and expanded in the process. In shock, I realized that my chest reacted in the same manner as my breasts turned into soft and squishy orbs; while my nibbles grew into teasable, joyously large red Cherries as well. Not that my bust had been bothering me before, I am quite happy with the modest B cups I had been given in the first place. They may not be the talk of the town, but neither are they bothering me or pulling me down in any way.

“And now, it is time for you to take a little nap!” she pronounced; matter of fact, as she pressed her right hand onto the blue panel on the wall beside me.

Of course it is late; that is why I had been leaving the pub on my way home, in the first place. Besides, enduring a kidnapping isn’t exactly a dance on Roses, is it? Aside from their somewhat unorthodox manhandling of me!” I pondered; as I feel the wall I had been pressed up against, turned into what looks like a makeshift bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01
Oh!"