The Licorice Kidnapping

An Episode in the Morning: 3

As my eyes slide up, the light is dim in what is to be my room. Then it dawned upon me that she is kneeling between my legs with her knees wide apart and my feet interlaced between her legs in order to make the point and lock me into place. I am entirely helpless, for her to do with as she pleases.

“I think you need a pink Pie!” she merely pronounced, looking down at me.

A Pink Pie?” I was about to ask, but was still hindered by the syrup filling my mouth to the brim.

“Threat not, for I shall provide!” she explained, as she brought forth the glue gun once more.

Only this time, it had been loaded with the bright, light pinkish cerise syrup instead; as opposed to the crystal clear she had been using all the time before.

Chocked; I realize the initial effect the syrup has on my mound, as it is expanding and pushing outwards as the syrup is flowing into the orifice. Slowly, inch by inch; I feel the thick and sticky substance invading my privacy and modesty in a fluid motion as if it had been water bursting a dam and cascading down a waterfall. No effort on my part is capable of stopping, or even slowing it down; on its path to the inner center of my womb.

Incidentally, the petals of my orchid was also pushed into full bloom. The cerise to purple luminously glowing of the petals is overly obvious on the back ground of my voluptuous mound, even in the still meager light of my room. If only I could lift a hand; to point at the effect this did have on me, but she had doomed me to remain mute until she deemed otherwise. Nothing I could do about it, at this point in time.

“One small detail!” she concluded, as she carefully applied the metallic bloody red to my lips.

“Now I can lead you to the dining hall and present you a decent breakfast. You ought to be famished by now!” she concluded.

What I had not realized, is just how wet the syrup was making me feel. Just how was I to know or predict the changes she was forcing onto me and into my very body? I have no idea, and she never told me. As if she was enjoying for me to explore the effects by myself. Even with the syrup filling me up, the sensations and emotions already are flooding me and my conscious self. It could not be denied, and I could not hide the effects she had upon me.

“Hope you don’t mind walking nude by my side!” she proclaimed, eagerly and excitedly.

I wanted to shake my head. I wanted to explain; just how much I was bothered by how she had just defiled me, even farther than she already had just by kidnapping me and abducting me. Just that it was not going to happen, as she had so forcibly stolen my voice and made me entirely mute. I could as well nod meekly and hope she was to hand me the breakfast I thought she had just promised me. The meal she knew only too well just how much I needed right now.

Maybe the shock isn’t just that I feel soaking wet, from the inside and out; but that the effect is actually split three ways. It is not my orchid that is feeling wet, but also my mouth and my rear entrance as well. It is as if she had covered my lips with a thick and wet gel, not anything akin to a lipstick or a lip gloss of any kind.

“Of course, since you are licorice now; we are bound to feed and cloth you now. It isn’t as if I could see you walk out nude on the street now. While I would easily and eagerly have ignored you, just as late as the other day!” she explained with an explosive giggle to her voice.

“I am Liqourice, now?” I thought to myself; quietly, without a voice until she chose to give it back to me.

As she leant back, she soon pulled my feet out from between her legs and released me. As her knees moved together; she permitted me a more comfortable position, as my legs were no longer pressed to the side.

“We take care of our own, and you are one of us now!” she whispered.

She placed the palms of her hands on the bed, to the right and left of my belly and slipped of and down onto the floor before me; before placing the palm of her right hand on the plaque and made the bed slowly turn back into being the wall in my room, once more.

Once I stand upright in the original position, she applied the gun to the wrists and withdrew the syrup and thus freed me from the wall. But alas, it is natural that I had observed and taken note of her apparent nudity. Even if I may be mute, as per her design; I am still not blind or made insensitive by any means.

“Just as you taste the delicious of Licorice at this very moment, you are about to see the grandness of the licorice as you follow me to your first meal with your own! For this reason; I will not make the effort of giving you a collar and a leash, but simply see you walk by my side!” she pronounced; in her rich, crystal clear voice.

As response to her words; I nodded vigorously, with a hint of hope in my eyes. At least, she told me she would not have me led in chain. She had promised me a breakfast, which I certainly was in need of at this point.
“This hand gel is the best!” she prompted with a wink; just as she applied it to her hands and passed it over, before she rubbed her hands together and coating the palms of her hands with the clear silicon gel.

“Thanks!” I thought; nodding in response, as I accepted the offer and followed suit.

In surprise and chock, I feel her left hand eagerly grasp my right hand in a firm grip, fingers interlaced. She slipped the gel back in her pocket and pulled me towards the door, as I made large eyes. On the way, she opened the door and closed behind herself with me in tow. From there, she made good speed on the way to the promised dining hall.

Minutes later; I found myself entering the luxury dining hall she had been mentioning, before she pulled me all the way here. She had done a pretty good trot, as she brought me here, I’d might add.

The next moment, I found myself on a makeshift stage; a line of tables pushed up against the inner wall, onto which she had managed to incite me to follow her up before I knew what was about to come down. Of course lights had already been lined up and aimed at the spot on the table she had me standing.

“This is my pink girl Hitomi, and she is wet!” she proudly pronounced, before she pulled the gun on me and withdrew the syrup that had been flooding my mouth, all the while back to when she caught me the night before.

As she spoke, I could feel their eyes gracing my body. They stared at my pink pie and glistering, wet orchid as if they were imagining scenes. Naturally, they could also see my red lip glister in the light she had been arranging for the occasion. Of course they made me even more aware of my orbish assets, as well.

My left hand soon wandered down to my pie, only to explore the glistering wetness that was sure to be there; even if I had not quite realized it just yet, but the instant my fingers brushed the pie I couldn’t ignore it, or forget the wet feeling.

“Yummy! Liquorice!” I exclaimed; as I had brought the finger back to my mouth and licked it, after examining the wet juices soaking my orchid.

“Of course it is Licorice, where did you think I was taking you in the first place! We are the Licorice gang, and you are one of us now!” she explained.

At first I would have feared, they were to stare and laugh at me; wet and exciting, glistering with the wetness on each of my marks. Knowing, there was nothing I could do; I am caught and made out to be all wet and looking the part. Yet, the reactions I saw and heard, is that of pride and approval, from a crowd that had already gone through exactly what I am in right now. Maybe I couldn’t blame them?

“Your breakfast, and your first meal is awaiting you! Could you let it wait or go to waist now?” she merely prompted, still holding my hand as she was leading me off of the stage and down onto the floor.

“Oh yeah!” I responded; with a voice thick of saliva crowding me mouth, thick from the current excitement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01
Oh!"