A Place of Hope and No Pain

Chapter 15

Chloe's POV

"Chloe."

Jesus fucking Christ, was he fucking kidding me. Just one morning, one morning I'd like to wake up to something other than Matt standing at my bedroom door.

"Chloe." He hissed again.

I groaned and opened my eye's, looking at him. "What?"

"Um well." He said fidgeting. "I want to go to the gym."

Of course he wanted to go to the gym.

"Well congratulations Matt." I snapped. "It's week three, and that mean's you can go to the gym by yourself. " Thank fuck.

"Well yeah I know." He said softly, fidgeting some more. "But I kind of wanted some company."

I sat up, glancing at the cock, it was barely 6am and these early mornings were starting to kill me.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Yeah you know." He mumbled back.

"Well you go down." I said swinging my legs out of bed. "Let me get changed and at least get some caffeine into me."

He smiled at me. "You and your coffee."

"Yeah well." I muttered. I needed coffee and lots of it. "I'll be down in ten."

"Okay." He said turning. "See you down there."

I sat on the edge of the bed, silently cursing him. He could go places himself now, but still he wanted me to go.

It was week three, and every week they got a reward. Week one was nothing because let's be honest, none of them were capable of enjoying anything. Week two was a phone call and I knew Matt had enjoyed that, talking to the boys. Week three, finally, they were allowed to move around to certain places, such as the dining room and the gym without us, now they actually had a little bit of freedom. Hell they'd gotten this far, they deserved it.

Matt however didn't take advantage of this freedom. He still asked me to the gym, we still ate meals together. I didn't mind, I would just kill for a sleep in.

I grabbed my gym gear and headed into the bathroom, getting changed.

I whinged and moaned but honestly I didn't mind. Matt was doing so well, I was kind of proud. He still slept badly, he barely got four hours a night, he was still fidgety and at least once a day he got the shakes, but he was coping with it all and it was amazing to see, he was a resilient amazing person and I considered myself lucky to have been partnered with him. His anger seemed to have faded, although he lost his temper occasionally it was nothing like that night in the bathroom, so I knew I'd been right that night, what had happened just wasn't Matt, he never meant to hurt me.

I quickly pulled my clothes on, grabbing my shoes and sitting on the couch to pull them on. If I didn't hurry Matt would be back up here, harassing me, hurrying me up.

I opened the door and headed downstairs, straight to the dining room. I needed coffee but figured I'd get one after the gym, so for now I went in and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Well what do we have here?"

I turned around and Jerry was standing right behind me. I attempted to not look alarmed, but damn, he was so quiet, I never heard him approach.

"Water." I muttered, holding up the bottle.

"Where's your shadow?" He asked me, raising his eyebrow's and laughing at his own pun.

God he made me sick, so gross and sleazy. "The gym." I told him, feeling my skin crawl.

He winked, nodding. "You know Chloe." He said taking a step closer. "You're an attractive woman."

"Um yeah right." I mumbled. "I gotta go."

I went to step around him, but he blocked my way, smirking. "No Chloe, we're talking."

"Well no actually." I said hoping I sounded confident because truthfully I was a mess inside. I didn't like Jerry, he scared me. "I'm going to the gym."

"Chloe." He snapped, grabbing me around the waist and pulling me closer. "Don't be rude, now I said we were talking."

"Let me go." I snapped, pushing on his arm.

It was a waste of time, because he only tightened his arm around my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

I kind of wanted to scream, every hair of mine was standing on end. There was just something about him that terrified me and I wanted to run, to get away from him.

"You know Chloe." He whispered, putting his lips next to my ear. "You and I should catch up when we leave here."

"Oh I don't date clients." I muttered attempting to pull away.

"Well I think you'd date me." He whispered, his arm getting tighter, pulling me even closer. "You and I, ugh." And then he groaned slowly in my ear. "You are so fucking sexy."

"You're being inappropriate." I stuttered, cursing myself for sounding so weak.

"Chloe shut up." He hissed in my ear. "Let me tell you a few things."

"Look." I snapped, still hearing a quiver in my voice. "Let me go now."

"Chloe." He whispered, completely ignoring me. "I would take you out to dinner, somewhere nice, we'd talk, but it would only be small talk, I wouldn't be able to concentrate, I'd be too busy thinking about what I was going to do to you later."

"Just stop it." I snapped. Now I was feeling threatened and I was pretty sure I could feel his hard on, pressing against my leg.

"I'd take you home." He continued, ignoring me once again. "We'd barely make it through the door. I probably wouldn't even completely undress you, I'd just rip your panties off, well if you wore any." He chuckled. "Then I'd bend you over and fuck you hard, so hard baby, you'd be fucking screaming."

That was it, now he'd gone way too far.

"Let me fucking go." I hissed, putting my hands on his chest and trying to push him away.

"Shut up." He snapped. "You know you want me to fuck you, it's all over your face, you dirty slut."

"Stop." I snapped again, still struggling but I swore the more I struggled the harder he got.

"What if I fucked you here, now?" He hissed. "Do you think you could be quiet?"

That was it, now I was terrified and I opened my mouth to scream.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Matt yelled, making an appearance. I felt like crying in relief.

Jerry stepped away from me, smirking. "We were sharing a moment." He told Matt, grinning.

Matt looked at me frowning. "Oh yeah obviously." He said, looking back at Jerry.

"We were." Jerry said and this time he winked at me.

Matt nodded, stepping closer to Jerry, then he leaned in, talking just loud enough that I could hear. "If you ever, EVER, go near Chloe again, I will rip your fucking head off. Do you understand?"

"Oh please." Jerry smirked, irking him.

That was it, Matt was pissed and his arm snaked out quickly, grabbing Jerry by the collar and pulling his face close to his. "If you fucking go near her." Matt hissed. "I will fucking kill you." And then he shoved Jerry away.

Jerry stumbled, but I was satisfied to see a look of fear in his eye's. "Geez, relax, I was joking." And he turned and walked out quickly.

Matt turned and looked at me raising his eyebrows. "What the fuck was that?"

I let out a shaky breath. "Jesus."

"Are you okay?" He asked me, looking concerned.

I nodded, shakily brushing my hair off of my face. "I will be."

"Come on." He said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Let's get coffee and go back to the room, relax."

I nodded, letting him guide me. "Thanks."

He smiled at me. "That guy is a problem Chloe, I was glad I could help."

He was right, Jerry was a problem, a huge problem and I was glad Matt had been here to rescue me.

I knew I'd been right from the beginning. Matt really was a good guy and he just kept proving it over and over again.