Remenissions

Chapter 46

Martina's POV

"I mean they're flirting like crazy." I told Brian as we got lunch ready.

"Marty you're imagining it, they don't seem any different to me."

"You saw them kiss." I snapped, now he was pissing me off. "You know they're together."

"May be they are, but they're not flirting and carrying on like you seem to think they are." He said looking at me.

"Are you serious Brian." I asked him. "Matt can barely keep it in his pants."

He laughed, grabbing the bowl of the salad. "Okay babe." He said, heading towards the door.

I shook my head, grabbing the chicken and bread rolls and heading out the door just in time to hear Brian.

"Ew get a fucking room."

I looked up to see Matt and Lana kissing passionately in the pool.

"Told you." I hissed, placing the stuff on the table.

I looked at Lana raising my eyebrow's as they got out of the pool together.

Good, now it was out and I wanted details. Lana had better fill me in because I was going to annoy the fuck out of her until she did.

"I'm so hungry." Lana said smiling, wrapping her towel around her waist and sitting down.

I couldn't help but smile, Matt was watching every move she made with a look of adoration on his dopey face.

"Eat." I said smiling widely. "And talk."

"Okay." She said and I sat there watching her make bread roll and I had to admit, she looked fabulous, she just had this glow about her.

"Well." I said looking between her and Matt. "Tell."

"Tell what." Matt mumbled, shoving a lettuce leaf in his mouth.

Brian groaned. "Marty you don't have to know everything."

"Yeah I do." I said. "Tell me what led to the fondling that we just witnessed in the pool."

Lana just shook her head and Matt looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"You don't have to tell her a thing." Brian told them, shaking his head.

"I want to know." I told him, and I did, I really wanted to know.

"Well I'm not telling you." Lana said smiling and I watched as Matt smiled at her, puting his arm around her shoulder.

"Fine." I mumbled. But I would find out. I wanted to know how this started and I wouldn't let up on Lana until she told me.

"Jesus Matt." Brian suddenly snapped. "Slow down." And I looked up to see Matt shovelling chicken into his mouth.

"Oh sorry." He said quickly. "We just have somewhere else we have to be." And I watched Lana blush.

Yeah I knew exactly where they wanted be. In bed. I remembered what it was like when you first started dating someone, you couldn't get enough of them and I looked at Brian, yeah I still couldn't get enough of him.

"Oh where do you have to be?" I asked them smirking.

Before they could answer the doorbell interrupted us and Brian got up to answer it, mumbling under his breath.

"I think it's great anyway." I said to Matt and Lana. "You two should have got your shit together a long time ago."

"I agree." Matt said smiling and then I had to sit there and watch him kiss her, so I looked around the backyard, trying not to look at them.

Suddenly a commotion started from within the house and Matt pulled away from Lana frowning.

"What the hell?" He said and him and I both stood up at the same time.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Brian call as the back door flew open and Courtney came marching out.

Well shit, she looked a mess and pissed, boy she sure did look pissed.

"Well isn't this cosy." She snapped, looking around at us.

Damn, what the hell was she was doing here? "Courtney." I said. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here." She snapped. "I'm here to talk some fucking sense into my fiancé."

"Courtney don't." Matt said and I glanced at him. He'd put his arm around Lana's shoulders and she was starting to look very uncomfortable.

"I cannot fucking believe it." Courtney screeched. "Her." And she pointed at Lana, her face going red with anger. "You left me for her, I mean really Matt, I thought your standards were higher."

Oh this bitch was pissing me off, big time.

"How dare you." I snapped, turning to face her, she needed a good punch in the mouth.

"You." She spat at Lana. "You've been after him for years. What did you promise him hmmmm? Did you fuck him to get what you want, did you?"

"Courtney, woah." Brian said, stepping in between me and her because he sensed I was about to smack a bitch in the mouth. "You can't come into my house and say stuff like that."

"Courtney." Lana said very softly. "You're being ridiculous."

Courtney just about exploded and she stepped closer to Lana. "No." She screamed. "Ridiculous is him and you, that's ridiculous."

"Alright that's it." Matt said standing up and grabbing Lana's hand. "We're not staying here to listen to your bullshit Courtney, I told you how it is, I told you we were over. Who I'm with now is absolutely none of your business."

"What are you trying to prove Matthew?" Courtney snapped. "Are you punishing me for something because it worked okay, it worked." She took a deep breath. "So you can just stop it now and come home."

That was it. I'd had enough. I grabbed her arm. "Please get out of my house." And I pulled her towards the door. "Now."

"No." Matt said suddenly. "Wait." And we all looked at him.

I swear, if he left with her I was going to beat the fuck out of both of them. And I watched as he approached Courtney. Courtney wore a smile and I watched Lana's shoulder's sag. That prick.

"Courtney." Matt said, looking down at his feet. "You need to move forward. Yeah I probably could have handled things differently, leaving you at the altar was a shitty thing to do and I'm sorry."

"A shitty thing to do?" She screeched. "A shitty thing to do?"

"But like I told you this morning." He went on. "The one good thing that came out of our relationship was Lana. Now I'm sorry that I hurt you, I really am, but Courtney, you made me realise it was Lana I wanted and for that I'll always be grateful."

We all stood there and watched as Courtney bunched her fists by her side, threw back her head and screamed. Holy cow, she was just like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

"I'm really sorry Courtney." Lana said softly and I watched as Courtney looked at her, eye's bulging.

"Oh no you fucking don't." Brian snapped, suddenly grabbing Courtney around the waist as she was about to launch herself at Lana. "Time for you to leave."

I stood there and shook my head, looking at Lana who looked absolutely devastated and watching as Matt put his arm around her shoulder, whispering something in her ear.

"Fine." Courtney snapped. "Let me go. I'm going." And Brian let go of her waist.

I let out a breath as she turned and headed for the back door, thank god she was going, she really needed to get over it. Christ, I hoped she wasn't going to make of habit of this.

She opened the back door, then turned back to look at us. She looked pissed, she really did and I wasn't the slightest bit surprised when she suddenly slammed the door shut and ran at Lana, slapping her across the face. I only wished I'd moved quicker than I did.

I grabbed hold of her hair and dragged her back and thankfully Brian helped me get a hold of her and we dragged her to the side gate. He opened it and I booted her ass out, all the while listening to Lana sob.

"You fucking bitch." I snapped at her and it took every ounce of my willpower not to kick the living shit out of her.

Brian slammed the gate and we turned back to look at Matt and Lana.

Poor Lana. What did she do to deserve this? Courtney was an absolute bitch and Lana was a thousand times better than her. Thank god Matt had finally had the sense to see that.

Matt looked over at me and Brian and I internally groaned. Oh fuck, he was pissed, really pissed. Damn, it was so cute, someone had touched his girl and he was ready to rip someone's head off. I smiled, slightly, you could just tell he adored her and would do anything for her and that was something you didn't find everyday. Courtney needed to get over it, because I can tell you right now, Matt was in love with Lana and he would never hurt her, and I pitied anyone who did. I could see it all over his face. He could pretend to be a big manly man, but when it came to Lana he was like a teenager. Just so fucking cute.