Remenissions

Chapter 67

Matt's POV

She'd said yes. She actually said she would move in with me. I'd prepared for an argument, I had a whole speech prepared because I was sure she would say no, but she didn't, she actually said yes.

Damn that made me happy, moving in together, I wanted that, I wanted to be with Lana all the time and now I could be.

"Hey you two." Marty called out and I inwardly groaned.

We were on our way upstairs, to try out the hot tub and I was doing my best not to get a boner at the thought, the last thing I needed was to have to stop and talk to Marty and Brian.

"Oh hi." Lana said stopping.

I wanted to grab her and throw her over my shoulder so we could just get back to the room already.

"What are you guy's doing?" Marty asked. "Brian and I are heading into town, you should come."

Lana looked at me. Nope, no way. This holiday was about spending time with Lana and I knew exactly how I wanted to spend it. "Maybe later." I told her.

"Why?" Brian asked, looking confused. "What are you two doing?"

Fuck. Did he really want to know? "Stuff." I mumbled, looking over his shoulder.

"Stuff?" Marty asked.

"Yoga." Lana said smirking.

I looked at her, she was doing her best not to laugh, biting her lip.

"Yeah yoga." I agreed, grabbing Lana's hand and pulling her towards the elevator. "We better go, we don't want to be late."

"Seriously?" Brian asked, but I dragged Lana into the elevator before either of us could reply.

"Yoga." I said looking at Lana and smiling.

"Well I couldn't think of anything else to say." She laughed. "And I didn't think you wanted to go into town."

"Um." I said pulling her close. "No I didn't, and I guess we're kind of doing yoga." I kissed her deeply, grabbing her hand and putting it to the front of my shorts. "I'm looking forward to this."

"I can see." She murmured against my lips.

I was, I was looking very forward to it, I couldn't get enough of Lana, I'd never be able to get enough of her.

I let us into the room and Lana went to the fridge and grabbed a water while I headed straight into the bathroom, turning on the taps. I wanted to get this show on the road immediately.

"Lana." I called. Damn I wished she'd hurry up.

"Yes?" She asked, walking in smiling and holding a bottle of water.

"Get in." I demanded.

"You get in." She told me and because I was a good boy and always did what I was told I got in, sitting down and smiling at her.

"There's not much water in it." She said, looking at me.

"I know, but it will get fuller."

"I'll wait til then." She said smirking.

I groaned. "No, come on, get in." I wanted her now.

"Should I take my swimmers off?" She asked, attempting to look innocent.

I nodded. "Yeah, you probably should."

I watched as she reached behind, undoing her bikini top and slowly sliding it off. Damn, fuck. That was about all I could think at that moment.

She looked at me and smirked, hooking her fingers into her bikini bottoms. "Should I take these off?"

"Fuck yes Lana." I said not taking my eye's off of her. "Take them off baby."

She bit her lip and slowly slid them off her hips and down her legs. I looked at her, drinking her in, she was just so fucking beautiful.

"What about you?" She asked, standing there completely naked, looking at me.

I reached down and wiggled out of my shorts, throwing them onto the floor. "There." I said to her.

She shook her head, smiling, then walking over and climbing in.

It was a pretty big hot tub, it was designed for six people. I planned on utilising the room, all of it.

Lana sat opposite me and she smiled at me, teasing me. Damn, she looked delicious and I was already hard as a rock. I moved over next to her and smiled, leaning in and kissing her, letting my hand slide across her boobs, down her stomach. She opened her legs and I used my fingers, rubbing her there. She was already wet, so I knew she wanted this as much as me. I felt her hand move down, stroking me gently and she smiled against my lips.

"How is this going to work?" She murmured.

"I have no idea babe, I guess we can just improvise." I murmured, continually stroking her.

"Why the fuck does this room have such a big hot tub?" She asked.

"I have no idea." I murmured, leaning down and sucking her nipple. Honestly I didn't fucking care, all I cared about was Lana, naked, beside me.

"It seems weird." She murmured, the weird turning into a moan as I slipped a finger inside of her.

Fuck, I was turned on, I really was, but I wanted to have a little fun with Lana first.

I kissed her, stroking her and sliding my finger slowly in and out and as she moaned I let my lips travel down her neck. I loved listening to her moan, and I continued doing it and she continued moaning until I knew she was close to cumming, then I stopped.

"Oh god." She moaned. "Why did you stop?"

"The water." I said, trying to look innocent. "I need to turn it off."

"Ugh whatever." She said, pushing me away from her. "I wonder how long I can hold my breath for?" She suddenly asked.

I frowned. That was a stupid question, well I thought it was a stupid question, until she put her head under and I felt her tongue tease my cock. I wanted to grab her head, encourage her, but I was concerned I might drown her because it felt so good.

She came back up smiling at me.

"Enough." I said pulling her onto my lap. I wanted her and I wanted her now.

"Oh is that right." She murmured, reaching down between us and taking me in her hands.

I opened my mouth to reply, but I became speechless as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Fuck, I have never felt anything as good as Lana. Every part of her was perfect and as she slowly began to move up and down I put my head back, closing my eye's.

It was slow, and fucking beautiful and I felt like I was going to lose my mind, or blow my load before she was ready, but as I kissed her I looked at her face. Her eye's were closed, her brows furrowed and I knew she was close.

I grabbed onto her hips, thrusting up, into her and I watched her face as she started cumming. She looked so beautiful and just the sight of her was pushing me to the edge.

"Fuck." She whispered, reaching up and grabbing my hair.

I pulled her lips to mine as she we both got a good rhythm going, and I kissed her as I felt her tightening around me.

She moaned against my lips and I couldn't take anymore. I felt like my balls were going to explode. She was driving me wild. I grabbed hold her, moving in the hot tub, until she had her back pressed up against the side.

She looked up at me and I moved myself in and out of her slowly, teasing her, but trying to get myself under control at the same time.

I kissed her, feeling her moan against my lips and I knew that this was where I was meant to be, right here, right with now Lana, we were meant to be together and I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be, than here with her.

"Oh god." She murmured and I knew this was it. I could feel her getting tighter and she gripped the back of my neck.

I closed my eye's because fuck she felt so good, but I knew this was it and I grabbed hold of her leg, lifting it slightly and thrusting into her.

She cried out, moaning my name. I thrust faster and now I was losing control. I was cumming and I couldn't stop it. I thrust into her, listening to her moan and hearing a buzzing in my head and then I buried my face in her neck as I emptied myself into her. Fuck, she felt so good.

"Oh god." She whispered and I could feel her limbs shaking.

I smiled at her and kissed her softly. "Wow." That was all I could say.

She wrapped her arms around, holding me close and I didn't want to move, ever.

"I love you Lana." I told her softly.

And I did, I really loved her. I'd finally found the woman I was meant to spend to the rest of my life with and she'd been in front of me the whole time.