Would You Receive My Broken Heart

I'm so in luv with u

Billie's pov

We've been dating for three days now and imediately frankie was my world. We did everything together and everyone seems to notice and talk inbetween themselves since almost none of them were as close to eachother as me and Frankie are. We've also been out the house a few times and got in trouble for that, but we didn't care. At the moment we're walking down the comforting street, hand in hand. We decide to head uptown and check out whats around there.

Frankie said, "It feels awsome to go out like this without any suspicious looks." I agreed, "Yeah it does, I wanna get out that house for good, and have just us live together." He replied, "Yeah, I would love that and you're 18, so we could do that right now." I looked at him mischeviously and agreed, "I like your plan." He smiled and pecked me on the lips, I kissed him back and we continued walking.

We could look for an apartment whereever we're going and we could just ask if we could move out. Beside I'm too old to be cooped up in some house. Frankie isn't but he's getting there in two years hed be 18. Beside I have an id with me and everything. I can't wait to finally be alone with Frankie.

Franke's pov

I so wanna get out that house I know I just came but still I hated it. I hated the look, the smell, the food, the people everything. Just being here with Billie made me feel complete. Soon we were uptown and it looked so peaceful up here, like another world. Billie asks, "Do you see any apartments babe?" I look around and reply, "Maybe if we go farther, we'd be able to see some." He nodded and kept walking. As soon as we reached further down the street, we saw some nice apartments. Billie suggested, "Let's go to that one over there." I nodded and we headed inside the cozy apartment complex.

It didn't look bad at all I wouldn't mind living here and I like the scenery. Billie headed into the office leading me inside. There sat a normal looking lady, only she had a business suit and and a nice amount of make up, not overdone. She looked up from her paperwork and asked with a smile, "How can I help you boys?" Billie replied gently, "Well, um, we would like to get an apartment here." She smiled and suggested, "Okay, have a seat." We both sat and she continued, "Would you like a two bedroom or a single bedroom." We looked at eachother and Billie replied, "A single bedroom." She asked, "Are you 18?" Billie nodded and she asked for an id and Billie gave it to her. Her green eyes skimmed over it and she said, "Okay, we have an appartment available it's room 303, it has a single bedroom and bathroom. Also a nice view of the town, would you like to take it?" Billie replied, "Sure we'll take it." The lady smiled and led us to the apartment.

I couldn't help but smile, this went so smoothly. As soon as we reached the third floor, she found room 303 and unlocked it with now our key. We went inside and looked around, I loved it already, it was spacious. Billie wondered, "How much would this cost?" She explained, "The rent would be 120, since you guys have to make a start, until you find jobs and such I would delay it until next week, so you would have a week to do what you're going to do." I love this woman! Billie replied, "Thanks Mrs..." She corrected, "Ms. Caroline." Billie replied,"Thanks anyway." She laughed and handed us the key. Billie closed the door behind him once she left. He placed the key in his jean pocket and pushed me gentley against the wall. His soft lips met mines as his hands trailed down to my hips.

I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck, we finally ahve a nice apartment to ourselves.