Days of Black and Gold

Wilder Than Any Eight Second Ride

“Shit, this place is stunning,” I muttered, looking around the lobby of the hotel. My hand gripped the handle of my suitcase so tightly, I was sure to be cutting off circulation to my fingers.

“You’re stunning,” Sidney whispered into my ear, as he slipped an arm around my waist. “Let’s get you up to the room.”

“Oh?” I raised a brow at the man.

“We have time before supper with the team.”

“What are you suggesting takes up that time?” I encouraged, biting my lip as we entered the elevator.

“I can think of a few things,” Sidney purred in a gravelly voice as he backed me into the mirrored interior.

“I quite like the sound of that,” I grinned, pulling him down into a kiss. “God, I love your lips.”

“Damn, Sidder.”

We both turned our heads to the man standing in the elevator door.

“You couldn’t have waited three more floors?”

“Don’t want to waste any time,” I smirked, letting Sidney move away from me in embarrassment. “How have you been Pascal?”

“Quiet alright,” he responded as the elevator dinged open. “This is me. I’ll see you at the team supper?”

“We’ll be there,” Sidney murmured. As the door closed, he turned back to me. “We got a bit carried away.”

“Is that an issue?” I asked, stepping closer to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

“It could be,” he shrugged, pecking my lips. “What if that had been the paparazzi?”

“We would have figured it out, Sid.”

“You would have had an anxiety attack,” he chuckled, already knowing me too well.

“But you would have calmed me down,” I smiled, letting my hands fall into his. “You always calm me down.”

The elevator rang again, signaling that we had arrived on our floor.

As the door opened, fire flashed through Sidney’s eyes. Before I got a chance to look at the person causing the change in him demeanor, he had flown across the elevator. His fist connected with a solid crack, and my hands flew to cover my gaping mouth.

“Sidney!” I shrieked, grabbing our bags and rushing out. “What the hell? Are you okay?”

“Fuck,” a hoarse Russian voice came from beside us.

“Alexander,” I spat, immediately knowing what had happened.

“Margot, милая.”

“Nastya,” I said, putting on my best grin.

“What happen?” She asked, kneeling next to Alex as he tried to stop his lip from bleeding.

“You fucking asshole,” Sidney cursed, shaking his hand. “You take advantage of my girlfriend and think you can get away with it?”

“You are mistaken,” Alex sneered, propping himself up. “I only do for her what you cannot.”

“Alex?” Nastya asked, running a hand along her husband’s chest. “What have you done?”

“Nastya, Love, Sidney doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Why don’t you go grab me some ice while I sort this out?”

“I’ll help you,” I simpered, helping her up from the floor. Judging by the snarl that crossed Alex’s face, I knew I was walking on thin ice.

“When Alex tell me you date Sidney, I was surprised,” Nastya admitted as we walked down the hall.

“I was surprised when it happened, too,” I chuckled. “He’s good for me, though.”

“Better than that bitch you engaged to.”

“Thanks,” I muttered. “Sid doesn’t know about her.”

“You left him with Alex,” she reminded me. “He knows now.”

“Maybe,” I shrugged.

“Why did Sidney hit Alex?”

“You probably don’t want to know.”

“Tell me.”

“I-”

“Don’t make excuse for him.”

“Before I left for Pittsburgh, he pinned me to my counter and kissed me. He told me that he’s been thinking about me a lot.”

“What about last Christmas?”

“Sorry?” I stopped in my tracks, taken aback by the question.

“When you were on balcony.”

“I-I don’t know what you’re asking,” I stammered.

“Please tell me the truth.”

I sighed, stopping at the ice machine. “We fooled around a bit.”

“Sex?”

“No sex.” I closed my eyes, knowing that I had to keep going. “We made out, a lot, but when his hand went under my dress and started playing with my underwear, I stopped it.”

She nodded, and quietly filled the bucket with ice.

“I told him to tell you,” I whispered. “Are you okay?”

“I be alright,” she forced a smiled. “Let’s get ice back to him before Sidney beats shit out of him.”

I silently followed her back to the elevator, where the two men sat glaring at each other.

“Bastard,” Nastya shouted, slapping Alex across the face. “I should have known.”

“What did you do?” Sidney asked quietly in my ear.

“She asked,” I told him. “How’s your hand?”

“Better than his face,” he smirked, throwing an arm around my shoulder and grabbing the handle to his bag. “Let’s go.”

I grabbed my bag and walked back down the hall with Sidney. “What happened when we left?”

“I hit him again.”

“Why?”

“He said that he would have fucked you if you weren’t such a prude last season.”

“Sidney,” I started, as we stopped at our room.

“Just don’t,” he muttered, opening the door. “It was the past. You’ve told me what happened, and I believe you. I know he’s trying to rile me.”

“We should probably change and get down to supper.”

“Why don’t we skip supper?”

“Sid, I know you’re pissed, but-” I was cut off by Sidney pushing me into the wall and attaching his lips to mine.

Sidney’s hands gripped my hips, lifting me so I could wrap my legs around his waist. His lips detached from mine, and found their way to my neck, and then my collar bone.

“Fuck,” I moaned as he bit down, causing my grip around his waist to tighten. My hands ran down his cotton tee-shirt, and tugged at the hem, needing to feel more of his skin.

Pulling my hands away, he pinned them above my head with one hand, and reconnected his lips with mine. His other hand worked on the button of my jeans, as the bulge in his own jeans grew.

“S-Sid,” I gasped at the sensation of his fingers gliding over my clit. My back arched as he removed them, teasing me.

He released my hands, supporting me as he carried me over to the bed. He laid me down, and stood in front of me. Slowly, he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned abdomen.

“Come here,” I hummed, pulling him closer by his belt loops. Unable to resist, my lips landed on his stomach, causing his head to drop back, as I work his jeans open and off his body. My kisses landed along the waist band of his boxer briefs, before I quickly removed them, too. Looking up at him, I cocked a brow and sent him a mischievous grin.

Leaning forward, I ran my tongue along his shaft. I could feel him shudder as my lips came together around his tip.

“Margot,” he breathed, as I took his throbbing member into my mouth and slowly pulled away. His breathing increased as I continued sliding along his erection, flicking my tongue each time I reached the end. “You have to stop,” he moaned, taking hold of my shoulders to break my motion.

One of my brows shot up, as I pulled my tee-shirt over my head. Leaning back onto the bed, I admired the naked man in front of me.

He stepped closer to the bed, and knelt down. His hands ran up my denim covered thighs and his lips planted soft kisses along my abdomen. He slowly moved up my body until he was hovering above me, kissing my neck.

Shifting below him, I slid out of my jeans, and flipped him so I was straddling his hips. I stared down at him as I unhooked and removed my bra. The look in his eye was all I needed to lean forward and capture his lips with mine before standing from the bed. Once I had a condom from his bag, I shimmied out of my underwear and returned to the bed.

Climbing on top of him, once again, I ran my hands up his chest. “I love you, Sid.”

“I love you, Margot,” he smirked, spinning us so I was on my back. Reaching between us, he slipped his fingers inside me and leisurely pulled the back out, causing my eyes to close. His lips landed on my neck again, as he positioned himself and thrusted into me.

His pace quickened, and my head dropped back into the duvet with pleasure. The kisses to my neck and collar bone started to become sloppy, as the temperature between us rose.

As I tried to catch my breath, Sidney dropped to the bed next to me, breathing just as heavily.

“Shit, Margot,” he mumbled, turning onto his side to face me. “Where did you learn that?”

“I don’t know that you want to know the answer to that,” I chuckled, standing up and grabbing his tee-shirt.

“I do,” he insisted, patting the bed where I was just laying.

“You do realise that you just asked me where I learned to give head, right? That’s opening up a conversation about who we’ve had sex with.”

Sidney shrugged, and moved so that he was leaning against the headboard. “We should probably talk about past relationships at some point.”

“Not tonight,” I said, hopeful that he would agree.

“Not tonight, but I do want to know where you learned to do that with your tongue.”

“Fine,” I sighed, sitting down next to him, and leaning my head on his shoulder. “You’re going to hate it, though.”

“Maybe, but fuck…” His voice trailed off in thought.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. “Between the end of high school and the start of university, my friends and I went on a camping trip. I was very good at acting like I had gotten laid, but I was still a virgin.

“Anyway, when we were out in the woods, the two of us went for a walk. I disclosed that I was terrified of how inexperienced I was in bed, because that’s what people do, right? Screw around in college?”

“I think most people try to learn something.”

“That too,” I agreed. “At any rate, I knew he was relatively experienced, I mean, most people in his position are. So, I started asking questions, thinking he would just tell me what I needed to hear, but then he offered to show me the ropes, if you will.”

“Jesus, Margot. You’re first time was a lesson?”

“I guess you could say that,” I nodded. “I like to think he taught me well.”

“I’m not complaining,” Sidney smirked, kissing the top of my head. “Just surprised. I always pegged you for someone who had fallen in love for their first time.”

“Well, I wasn’t, but I don’t regret it.”

“What was his name?”

“I’m not telling you that,” I laughed, taking his hand in mine.

“Why? There’s no chance that I know him.”

“He plays in the league.”

“What?”

“Honestly, I didn’t think he’d get this far, but he did.”

“One of the Caps?”

“Oh, God, no. He played for the Hitmen when I met him. He hung out with the same group of people that I did, and we got to be good friends. I haven’t really talked to him since, though.”

“I’d know who he is?”

“You’d know who he is,” I assured him, as a knock came from the door. “I’ll see who that is.” Getting up, I pulled on my underwear, and walked over to the door. I peeked through the peephole, and let out a chuckle at the sight of Evgeni. “Does he enjoy interrupting our private time?”

“Who’s that?” Sidney asked from the bed.

“Cover up,” I told him, turning the knob. “I’m letting Geno in.”

“Shit,” Sidney muttered, pulling the duvet over his naked lower body as Geno entered the room. “Something better be wrong, Geno?”

“You not at supper,” Evgeni said, looking me up and down. “Duper say you here, but I not see you. Then see Ovi, and worry. He have black eye and cut lip.”

“Why would you be worried?” I questioned, pulling the desk chair out for him to sit.

“Sid only person that angry with Ovi.”

“You thought Sid got the shit beaten out of him?” I laughed, dropping onto the bed with the captain.

“I hit him,” Sidney explained. “He never got a chance to throw a punch.”

“Why you not at supper?”

“Are you really that oblivious?” I asked, glancing down at my bare legs.

“Maybe you watch movie,” he challenged, cocking a brow.

“Really?” I demurred.

“No, but we watch movie now?”

“Don’t you have a girlfriend to get back to?”

“She shopping.”

“Fine,” Sidney groaned, flicking on the television. “Make yourself comfortable, and we’ll watch a movie.”