Days of Black and Gold

Take You on a Trip to Heaven

“Did you have a good time tonight?” He flicked the lights on as we entered the house. “I’m sorry that most of my attention was taken up by everyone else.”

“I had a good time,” I assured him, slipping out of my heels. “It feels so good to be out of these, though.”

“I couldn’t even imagine,” he chuckled, taking off his suit jacket and hanging it over the back of the couch. “Do you want anything? Food, drink.”

“A bath would be nice.”

“The only tub I have is in the bathroom attached to the master bedroom.”

“Do you mind if I use it?”

“Not at all,” he grinned, shaking his head. “Take your time, I’ll go start the water.”

“Thanks,” I said, watching him walk away before venturing into the kitchen and pouring water into the kettle he had on the counter. “Sid?”

“Yeah?” He shouted in return.

“Do you have any tea?”

“Cupboard above the kettle. Check the dishwasher for a mug.”

Carrying two mugs filled with hot tea, I ventured down the hall to where Sidney had told me his bedroom was. The door was ajar, so I knocked with my foot, not wanting to interrupt whatever he was busy doing.

“Come in,” he chuckled. “You really don’t have to knock.”

“I made you some tea,” I offered, holding out the mug. “I wasn’t sure how you take it, or even if you drink tea.”

“I do,” he confirmed, taking the drink from me. “And thank you. Your bath is ready whenever you are. I hope it’s not too hot.”

“I’m sure it’s great,” I grinned, walking over to where I assumed the bathroom to be. “Thanks again, Sid.”

He waved off my appreciation, and went to lounge on his bed.

Not wanting to keep him up too long, I entered the washroom, placed the mug on the side of the tub, and stripped down to nothing. I smiled when I noticed the bubbles that filled the top of the bath, surprised that he even had bubble bath liquid.

I carefully slid into the water, and let out a sigh as any tension I had been carrying dissipated. My mind cleared, and I leaned back to allow my body to soak in the moisture.

Moments later, a knock came from the door.

“Uh, Margot?”

“What’s up, Sid?” I opened my eyes and looked in the direction of the closed door.

“I don’t mean to pester you, while you are relaxing, but do you mind if I come in for a few minutes? I want to get ready for bed.”

“Of course!” I exclaimed, moving my knees to my chest, even though there were more than enough bubbles to hide my entire body. “Pretend like I’m not even here.”

Entering the room, he kept his eyes stuck to the sink.

I watched as he meticulously added toothpaste to his toothbrush. I could tell he was working hard not to look in the mirror.

His body movements were almost methodic as he cleaned his pearly whites. He even looked good spitting the foam from his mouth.

“Sidney,” I spoke, as he rinsed the brush and wiped off his face. “Will you sit with me?”

“Sorry?” He turned to look at me.

“Uh, do you want to sit, in the tub, with me?” I clarified, hoping it wasn’t too weird of a question. Simply put, I was in the mood for company.

“Are you sure?” He frowned, studying my face.

“I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t.”

“Alright,” he agreed, turning back to face the mirror.

As he pulled his tee-shirt over his head, I diverted my eyes. Something about the way he avoided looking at me in my undressed state, caused me to do the same.

“You’re sure about this?” He asked again.

I glanced over, noticing that he was standing in a pair of black boxer briefs. Turning my eye sight back to the bubbles, I nodded. “I am, but I understand if you don’t want to.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” he chuckled, slipping into the open area across from me. “Are you alright?”

“Just tired,” I whispered, staring deep into his hazel eyes.

“Come here,” he spoke, the words almost too soft to hear. “Come lean against me.”

I moved, slowly, in an attempt not to make any splashes while keeping myself in the water. Leaning my back into him, I sighed. The two of us together, like this, felt right.

“This is so intricate,” he muttered, running his fingers across the top of my shoulder.

I knew he what he was talking about straight away, but didn’t speak.

“It’s not the only one, right?”

“Mhmm,” I murmured.

“You have the small one on your wrist.”

“And a large one on my thigh, similar to this one.”

“The detail is phenomenal, Margot.” His breath tickled my ear as he spoke.

I could feel his hesitation as he shifted behind me. “What’s on your mind?”

“You,” he purred, kissing the top of my shoulder blade.

“Sid,” I breathed, letting his lips travel up to my neck. I could feel my lip tremble as his hand brushed down my back, across my hip and landed between my legs.

“Should I stop?”

His gravelly voice caused shivers down my spine, and I knew that all I wanted was him. I opened my mouth to respond, but no words came out. Turning my head slightly, I caught his lips, hoping that he would understand what I needed from him.

A gasp escaped from my lips as his fingers found their mark. It took everything in me not to let out a loud moan as he put his digits to work.

“Fuck,” he hissed, as my bottom ground back into his member. “Bed.”

The demanding way he said the simple word, made my heart race. Once he removed his hand from my body, I stood from the water and stepped out of the tub, letting the water drip off of me.

Sidney didn’t waste anytime following, and spun me around to face him. “You’re amazing.”

“You’re not so bad, yourself,” I smirked, as he pulled our wet, naked bodies into each other.

Gripping my hips, he lifted me up, allowing my legs to wrap around his waist. His lips connected with mine as he moved through the room and to the bed. He laid me down, and hovered above me. Dipping down, he captured my lips once more.

My hands ran down his well developed chest, finding their way to his full ass. Every inch of him was almost too much for me. The rigidity of his muscles holding him up made me so weak in the knees that I was glad he had chosen the bed.

I shifted my hips up, needing to feel more of his damp skin on mine, and released my lips from his swollen ones, quickly finding his collar bone.

A deep growl escaped his lips, as he removed his body from me.

I watched, curiously, as he moved to his bedside table, relieved when he pulled out a condom and slid it on his hardened anatomy.

I smiled up as him as he positioned himself above me once again. Reaching up, I pulled his face down to mine, engaging in another passionate kiss, as he slipped into me. My back arched with pleasure, and my fingers tugged at his hair as a barely audible curse tumbled out.

His movements started out slow and methodical, taking his time with the sensations that were building. When it was almost too much, his thrusts became fast and hard, sending shivers of satisfaction through my body.

“Shit,” Sidney breathed, falling next to me once he finished. “I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”

“Yeah?” I raised a brow at him, suddenly feeling chilled from the lack of body heat.

Noticing a shiver, he pulled me into his side and kissed my forehead. “Yeah. I had conversations with every person I could to make sure I didn’t drag you back to the car and take you home.”

“I wouldn’t have minded,” I admitted, nuzzling into his chest. “I’m really quite cold.”

“Come on,” he mumbled, releasing me and sitting up. “Get into bed, and I’ll go grab us another tea.”
Without another word, I crawled under the duvet. As my head hit the pillow, exhaustion overtook me, and my eyes fluttered shut, as I fell into a deep sleep.