Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

High-School

I wasn't really sure why I did what I did, but it was a bit too late to regret it now. It was a good thing anyway. I was sort of weary about my wants at first, but I gave in and took quite a risk.

I woke up in a very strange mood and going to school was probably a bad idea, but I did it anyway and now here I am, in a class room, with Shizuo, and he was blocking the doorway.

"Izaya!" Shizuo yelled, clenching onto a desk so hard, the hard wooden top was splintering beneath his grip. He had PE in his final hour of school and he hadn't changed into his uniform again because he was too focused on chasing me after he found me making faces at him in the locker room. He was wearing athletic shorts and a white t-shirt and all of his arm muscles were flexed to their max as he slowly broke the desk beneath his hand. "I've finally got you!" He took a step toward me wearing a wild expression of anger, but all I could do was smile.

I was very happy we were alone together, it was what I wanted all along. I was very confused by my actions and sudden urges, but when my body wants something, I give it to it. I woke up with Shizuo on my mind. I pictured the day I cut his shirt open with my pocket knife, the way his bare chest started to bleed quickly as he rose in the air. It made my face feel warm and I knew that I wanted him more than anything else at that moment. I started to devise a plan for school later that day.

"Shizu-chan" I said with a smirk. My voice sounded innocent, but took a turn into a much more devious voice. "Take a look around, we're alone!" I laughed and spun around a few times. Shizuo looked around the classroom, but as usual he didn't really notice that we were alone. He was far too angry for that. "Why take the time to hurt me when we could be much more productive?" I loved being able to say these words to my beast. Taunting people was something that gave me much joy, especially people I wanted with all my might.

Shizuo paused and gave me a confused expression. The vain in the side of his neck seemed as if it could pop any minute. It was beautiful. "What the hell are you saying?" He growled and gripped the desk even harder. It splintered even more and made loud cracking noises. I skulked over to him and snaked my arms around his neck. I could feel his racing pulse beneath my skin. It felt nice.

"What I'm saying is, you're very frustrated. I can plainly see that." I pressed our foreheads together and giggled softly. "I know a way that can help you deal with that." Then I pressed my lips to his.

They were unmoving for a few seconds, but he was quick to give in. He opened his mouth slightly and allowed my tongue to enter. I felt his arms move around my waist and he pulled my closer. This is what I wanted and this is what he wanted too.

All we could do at that moment was kiss, but we both wanted more. I could feel it with his every breath. I forced myself to pull away, leaving his lips swollen and his cheeks red. I blushed too, and laughed as I backed away.

"Come find me after school, Shizu-chan. It'll be a game." I leaned in closer so he could hear me whisper. "If you win I have a special prize for you." Then I kissed his nose and skipped away and into the hall. Shinra was outside waiting for me.

"well, Izaya-san, did you get what you wanted?" He asked, not knowing what I was actually doing. All I told him was that I had desperately needed something at school and I would stop at nothing to get it. He understood that I didn't like him asking a lot of questions and just let me be.

I smirked and grabbed my back and started to walk out of the school. "Turns out, I want way more than I first anticipated. I think I'm gonna get it soon enough, though."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter and I wrote this in class, so I couldn't get too smutty yet, but just wait. Yaoi to your heart's content shall soon be here! Like, comment, and subscribe please!