Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Time Skip

It had been three years since Shizuo stopped talking to me. It had been three years since my arm had healed. It had been three years since I've isolated myself to ruin the lives of the people around me in order to cover up my own self loathing. I did all sorts of messed up things at that point in my life. Hurting people was the only way I could actually feel alive. I could hurt anyone I wanted. No one could stop me. No one was safe. No one except.. Shizuo, of course.
I did my best to avoid him most days. Some days were harder than others, especially since he tried to kill me anytime I was found in Ikebukoro. I didn't want to hurt Shizuo anymore. I told him my actual feelings three years ago and I was rejected. The worst part was that I absolutely deserved it. He needed someone that wouldn't hurt him. He needed the complete opposite of me, but I didn't care. I was selfish. I wanted him anyway.
I had been messing with a cute high schooler named Masaomi. He was blond, he was cocky, and he was cute. What more could I ask for? We hadn't done anything too bad yet, I just pulled him to the side sometimes and made out with him in an alley or something. It was all innocent little fun, but that day I was planning something much better.
I walked into my old high school without permission. I watched as little high school girls giggled to each other about how cute I was. I listened to little high school boys wonder if I was a new student here to take their women. Useless banter was all it was. None of them mattered to me, not even Masaomi. He was simply something to relieve my frustrations.
Class had yet to start so I walked in to find Masaomi talking to his friend, Mikado. Mikado was a somewhat interesting kid, but I didn't care about him at the moment. I skulked up to Masaomi, who was very surprised to so me, and whispered in his ear.
"Meet me on the roof." I purred and laughed while skipping out of the room. I went to the roof and waited a few minutes for the class bell to ring and for Masaomi to join me. His face was already red and his eyes were glassy.
"Orihara-san, you came to see me at school..?" He asked softly.
"Hush." I said and grabbed his hands. I put him around my waist and crashed my lips down on his. He never fought back. He didn't like to be in control, and I did so It was perfect. My tongue entered his mouth and felt around. I bit his lip playfully and held it between my teeth for a moment. Then we connected again and kissed roughly for a few minutes.
When finally pulled away, Masaomi face was flushed and his soft lips were swollen. He had an erotic expression and it made me laugh. I pushed him down and climbed on top of him. He was surprised, but didn't fight me.
“You’re not scared?” I mumbled as I went to unzip his pants. He shook his head and continued to watch me. I started to rub him through his boxers and he was hard as a rock.
“Kida..” I laughed and rubbed him more as I sucked on his neck. “Talk to me. I need to know how you feel.”
“W-well, what you’re doing feels really nice..” He said and gave a small moan.
“Oh yeah?” I asked and started to grab and stroke him through his boxers. “How close are you to finishing?”
Masaomi got defensive. “I can last super long, if that’s what you’re asking!”
“Shut up.” I laughed and fastened my pace. “I’m asking because I’m about to stop. I have work to do.”
Masaomi gasped. “D-don’t stop.. I thought we were going to..”
“To what?” I said and bit his collar bone. “Go all the way at school? You’re a little pervert aren’t you?” I teased. Masaomi’s face grew deep red.
“That’s not what I meant! I’m not a pervert! Ah!” He moaned and lifted his hips into my hand. Then he finished in his boxers and gasped.
“Surprised?” I asked and stood up. “I’m good at what I do.”
“It.. just happened so fast..” Masaomi said with a look of disappointment. I leaned down and kissed his lips quickly.
“It’ll get better once we actually do it, Kida. I have to go now, bye.” and then I left him to deal with himself alone on the roof. I really hoped I would be able to get some work done without getting attacked my Shizuo.
I went into the main part of Ikebukuro and saw Simon. Simon wasn’t as friendly as he used to be, but I loved to talk to him as usual. It made him uncomfortable.
“Hello, my friend!” I said in perfect Russian. I had completed my studies and was now fluent in Simon’s native tongue.
“Izaya, I cannot speak this language around my customers.” Simon said in quiet soft Russian. He eyed me cautiously. I laughed and patted his giant shoulder.
“No worries here, Simon. I just want to know if you’ve seen Shizuo today! I need to avoid him like usual.” My Russian accent had evolved as if I was born knowing how to speak it. I was so proud of myself.
“I have not seen Shizuo.” Simon said, switching to Japanese when his friend approached us.
“Perfect.” I said in Russian again. “The work day starts now!”