Opposites Attract

Hello Mister Innocent

Charlie had been sitting behind the gymnasium puffing on a cigarette with her two best friends, Magda and Bernie the two of them had been sitting in silence occasionally uttering a few words to one and other but nothing too exciting they were all nursing a serious hangover from the party at Dean Calvers house the night before. Charlie had lost count of how much coffee she had downed in the last hour to try rid the pain.
She watched as students filed into the school yard most looked like the walking dead as it was a Monday morning. Occasionally she would see the bright and chirpy student that seemed to love school, or were really good at hiding their hatred. Charlie had nothing against those kinds of people but after a while their chirpiness began to grate at the brunette’s nerves especially considering she had one in each of her classes.

“Hey babes,” Bernie began.

“Shhh not so loud god damnit!” Magda hissed as she pressed her hands to her ears and leant forward so her head rested on her knees. Charlie turned her attention to her friend exhaling smoke as she did.

Bernie, Bernadette, was seventeen years old, had fluorescent green hair and so much metal in her face that she had to avoid airports. Her eyes were green and lined heavily with kohl and dusted with bright eyeshadow. Today’s choice was bright green like her hair. she had a fuller figure which she struggled to hide behind her school dress which seemed to stick to her in all the wrong places. However she had taken it upon herself to hem the dress, that once fell to her knees, now fell to mid thigh making many male students ogle at her.

“Didja hear Tyler Ackler is ‘aving a party this friday night, I heard that Zayn Malik is goin’ to be there.”

“Bernie you realise you are the only one in this group that finds that twat attractive,” Charlie stated before pressing the but of her cigarette to her lips again.

“Can you blame me though babes, ooooh what I would let that man do to me,” she stated fanning her face dramatically which in turn caused Charlie to roll her eyes. Sure the guy was attractive but she wasn’t swooning over him, he wasn’t her type.

“No way, Liam is so much hotter, god I am moist just thinking about him,” Charlie burst out laughing before turning to face her friend who had managed to lift her head from her knees to look at the two of them. It was true Magda had been trying for several months to get the attention of the brown haired male, but to no avail.

Magda was a pretty girl, she had a fuller figure, not quite as big as Benita but she was gifted with more curves than a racetrack. She wasn’t quite as adventurous with her clothing as Benita especially with the shortness of dresses and shorts, she wore clothes that covered everything but clung to her in ways that accentuated her figure and assets perfectly.

“You girls are pathetic,” Charlie laughed as she finished her cigarette before getting to her feet dusting the ash off her school dress and combing her fingers through her knotted hair.

“Oh we’re sorry that we don’t want some innocent, virginal boy that needs to be shown the other side of life, babes where is the excitement in that? I want a man who knows what to do with a woman. An animalistic side that shows he has a mad sex drive.” Bernie stated as she looked at her friend, Charlie saw the way Magda was nodding her head in agreement out the corner of her eyes.

“I want a guy like Christian Grey.” Magda sighed.

“Okay girls I am all for sex but really Magda Christian Grey? He is a horrible character and I swear if you had a guy like him in real life you would run for the hills. That shit he does… no… it’s not fun okay.”

“How would you know Charlotte have you tried it?” the usage of Charlie’s real name caused her to wince.

“Yes I have, like I said I am all for sex but BDSM is most certainly not my kind of thing. Doms and Subs are all good if you are into that kind of thing but sometimes it can be a little unsettling when the guy handcuffs you and blindfolds you, the fact that you have no idea what is going on is terrifying.”

“Wow… when and who did you try this with?” Magda asked her interest peaked. She turned so her whole body was facing her friend and her eyes were wide with anticipation.

“It doesn’t matter, but I have tried it and I know for a fact that you would hate it,” she stated just as the bell for home class rang. Bernie and Magda were on their feet dusting off the clothes and spraying perfume over their bodies to mask the scent of cigarette smoke. The three girls walked out from behind the gym and entered the swarm of bodies however the brunette bumped into another person sending them flying forward.

“Ah shit! Sorry mate, you alright?” she asked looked down at the male who was rapidly picking up the books that had fallen from his arms. Charlie knelt down to help him seeing the stack of text books she noticed a Deadpool comic had slid out of a math textbook and she couldn’t help but smile.

“I’m a’right t’ank ya,” his accent was rich and Irish, the female’s heart race sped up a little at the sound. Charlie handed him the books before the two got to their feet.

“Good choice in comics,” she pointed out looking at the male. He had dyed blonde hair that had begun to darken with regrowth, his eyes were a dazzling blue colour and he had a cute smile. His eyes flicked down to the comic on top of the pile and his cheeks instantly began to redden with embarrassment.

“T’ank ya,”

“See you around,” the blonde smiled nodding his head before hurrying off cradling his books to his chest.

“Oooh, babes, he was a honey, and just your type wan’t he?” Bernie asked

“Yeah Charlie, he seemed rather innocent, didn’t flirt with you, got all embarrassed and he reads comics right up your alley. Quick better snap him up before some goodie two shoes does. Better corrupt him while you can. You can show him your ways and teach him how to be a school skipping sexpert.” Magda teased before the female turned around and slapped her shoulders.

“Shut up,” she laughed but was already cultivating a plan as to how to get the blonde headed male’s attention and into her bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all so sorry this has taken so long but it is finally here a chapter on my character Charlie. I hope you all enjoy this story please both Britt and I would love to hear what you think.

Until next time
Cheers Esther :)