Status: Hold on tight things are about to get a little tense

Good Girls Don't Make Diabolical Demons

Chapter 4: No rest for the wicked

I was walkin' down the street
When out the corner of my eye
I saw a pretty little thing approaching me
She said, "I never seen a man
Who looked so all alone.
Oh, could you use a little company?


My hips swayed to the beat as I turned in a circle and ran my hands through my long brunette hair. The black shorts I had on just barely covered my ass and my lilac purple shirt was low cut and showed plenty of flesh. Everyone in the little diner began watching me with curious eyes. I pushed my magic through my meat suit as though it was little wisps of air. Not long after that every single human began shifting in their seats.

And if you pay the right price
Your evening will be nice
And you can go and send me on my way."
I said, "You're such a sweet young thing.
Why you do this to yourself?"
She looked at me and this is what she said,


I placed my hands on a white table in an empty booth and moved in a circular motion. As soon as the magic stretched across the whole diner they all fell into a daze.

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
And ain't nothing in this world for free
No, I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
Oh, no, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good


Finally one man got up, looking to be about 30 with light brown hair and hazel eyes. His jeans looked worn and judging by his dirty grey shirt he probably worked as a painter. The man held his hand out to a beautiful blonde hair girl. She was in a jean skirt and had on brown leather cowgirl boots and a white tank top.

“Come on Woman, dance with me.” He urged.

The girl laughed at him as he dragged her to the middle of the diner where there was room to dance. The couple began rubbing up against each other, his hands traveling down to her ass. More people joined in, dancing and laughing as my magic engulfed the humans.

Not even 15 minutes later
I'm still walkin' down the street
When I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight
And then he swept up from behind
He put a gun up to my head
He made it clear he wasn't lookin' for a fight.


He said, "Give me all you got.
I want your money not your life,
But if you try to make a move I won't think twice."
I told him, "You can have my cash,
But first you know I gotta ask:
What made you wanna live this kind of life?"
He said,


All the waitresses began dancing with all the cooks and then someone finally decided to take the fun up a notch. A man picked up a woman and placed her right on the table beside me. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started grinding right into his obvious erection.

The man let out a quiet groan before reaching down and digging his hands in her jeans. The girl began purring and was popping open the button to his jeans.

My eyes turned to their original purple color as I sat on the table in front of me and observed the scene in front of me. Men were bending random woman over tables and fucking them like there was no tomorrow. In one corner I saw a woman ontop of a man, riding him like a bull. And I didn't see it, but I knew for sure there were two guys fucking somewhere in the kitchen. A smile slowly spread across my face as I soaked in all the power.

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
And ain't nothing in this world for free
No, I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
Oh, no, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good


[Adam POV]
Adam waited anxiously at a bar called The Southern Draw with Sarah sitting next to him. They were sitting at a small wooden table in the furthest corner of the bar. The place looked decent to Adam, it certainly had a makeover since his accident. Before there was a riding bull and a whole bunch of mismatched stools for the bar. Now there was a shiny big wooden dance floor, a big jukebox and new stools that matched the cherry wood bar. Flat screen TVs were mounted above the bar for all eyes to see. Yes, things do change over time.

Sarah was dressed in a nice light blue blouse and a black high waist shirt. Adam was sticking to his plain white shirt and denim jeans. He moved in his wooden chair and let out a sigh while looking all around him. He spotted Lupy sitting at the bar with a dark pink drink in her hands. Her blonde hair was back to straight again and in a ponytail. The black fishnet dress she had on showed off everything. Adam could see her bra and matching thong from where he was sitting.

“If this guy doesn't show up soon, I'm just gonna get shit-faced drunk.” Adam commented.

Sarah rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Adam shrugged his shoulders and went back to searching the mostly empty bar.

“Adam.” Sarah grabbed his arm.

He snapped his head in Sarah's direction and saw a tall man with short dirty blonde hair standing in the empty dance floor. He had a white tank top on with a pair of dark grey cargo pants that hid his dark tan boots. The man caught their glimpse and headed to them.

“Adam and Sarah?” He asked.

“That's us.” Adam answered as he lifted Sarah's hand off his arm and entwined her fingers in his.

“Corey Roman. Most of time people would say 'pleased to meet you’ but if you're meeting with me than we both know it is anything but pleasing.” The man pulled up a wooden chair and made himself comfortable.

“Just to make it clear you know my sister. . .”

“Is a demon? Yes I'm aware. She's actually been the one causing quite a stir in hell and earth. I'm happy to hear that she has at least some kind of family left.” Corey immediately began talking.

“Why? What does that mean?” Sarah asked as she clenched her hand in Adam's.

“Well, the fact that she hasn't killed you guys yet means that there is still a chance to save her soul. If she didn't have a little bit of humanity in her, she would have killed you by now. I'm willing to help you and your sister but for the right price.” Corey replied.

“Which is?” Adam asked.

Corey let out a sigh and rested his elbows on the table while turning to Sarah. He pointed at her. “I already know what you are. You're a witch. If you want me to save your friend than you're going to make something for me.”

[Angel POV]
Angel woke up to the sound of a thunderclap and a flash illuminated the dark room. He let out a groan and sat in the bed. His hands felt along the cool wall until he felt the light switch. He flipped it and nothing happened.

“The switch is broken?” He asked, confused.

After a few lessons from Damon he had a general idea of technology but he was still in need of some touch ups on the subject. For instance, a light switch that wouldn't turn the fucking light on. He flipped the switch a couple times before growing irritated and moving towards the door.

“Hello? Anyone know why the lights aren't working?” Angel called out.

No one answered. It was silent, and he felt the curtain of darkness continue to cloak him. He opened the door and very slowly moved in the hallway with his hands stretched out in front of him. A flash of lightning gave him only a second to see down the empty hallway. Thunder rumbled and the floor beneath him vibrated.

“Adam? Damon?” Angel started taking small steps.

Again no one replied. He wasn't one to get scared easily but he couldn't help feeling the little hairs on the back of his neck stand up. It was so dark and no one was answering him. Something wasn't right. He felt like he was stuck in some kind of voice.

“Hey! Can anybody hear me?” Angel yelled.

Suddenly a beam of white light came from the stairs and another flash of lightning echoed in the dark hall. He stepped in his tracks and remained completely a till. He wasn't sure if his mind was playing tricks on him or if he really was in a nightmare. The lighting flashed once more and again he saw it. A woman was standing by the stairs where a light had came from. The flash of lightning didn't give him enough time to see who she was but he did know that it definitely wasn't Sarah. Sarah had red hair, this girl had dark brown hair.

He heard a thunderclap and then the lightning flashed again. This time the woman was right in front of him.

[Lupy POV]
Lupy didn't like walking into the torture chambers. Well, it used to never bother her but when Eliza became a demon Lucifer started to suspect her of many things. She knew it. Word traveled fast in Hell and the last thing she wanted was for him to know what she really was doing in the torture chambers. Most of the time that she did sneak through was for only one reason. To find a way to break out Eliza's soul and bring it to earth. That way she wouldn't be continuously tortured and that way she would be able to jump back in her body. Lupy suspected that if Eliza had her soul back it would be for the better because then she would likely want to go back to being human.

But how was Lupy supposed to get Eliza's soul out without any fingers pointing towards her? She couldn't go back to the pit. She wouldn't go back to there. No. One time was enough for her, thank you.

As she passed the cage with Eliza's soul in it she noticed that the door was ajar. She looked into the cage and saw a big hellhound on top of Eliza's soul, tearing at it as if it were nothing but a sheet. Her green eyes widened as the the hellhound released the soul and trotted out the cage as though it was a walk in the park. There was only one hellhound with a collar the had spikes in it. And there was only one demon who claimed ownership of that demon dog. Spike was Eliza's pet. She must have been the one to let him in so he could torture her soul over and over again.

Lupy looked at the white wisps of soul that was slowly burning out of light and almost felt sorry. But then she felt something else. A summoning from the big man downstairs. Lucifer wanted to see her. . . Right now. She made sure to close the cage and made her way to the King's chamber. Before she could even knock on the door she felt his power. They were growing. He was becoming more powerful.

The door in front of her opened to reveal Lucifer in a pair of black slacks, nothing else. His dark hair was brushed back and his bright blue eyes searched her up and down before meeting her gaze. He was perfect, as he had always been.

“You wanted to see me sir?” She asked.

“In the torture chambers again, I see. Mind telling me just what you're doing? Because one would almost think you were looking for something.” He spoke in a calm tone.

“Just keeping an eye on Eliza's soul, my king. She isn't acting like a normal succubus and I am just trying to be cautious. Wouldn't want a ticking time bomb around here.” She spoke very carefully.

Lucifer didn't show any emotion or any concern on his face. “Eliza will be fine. I assure you, she's come out just as I planned.”

Lupy tilted her head at Lucifer. He knew she was literally eating people and that's what he wanted? What could he have done to her to make her such a way.

“Eliza and Lilith are on earth, fueling my power, yet you're playing babysitter for the soul.”

Lupy felt a cool breeze and she started to tremble in fear. She had to come up with a convincing lie and quick.

“Just checking on it. I was on my way to Louisiana. There's a camp full of God fearing people and I was thinking of showing up to join the party and torment every single soul until they pledge to you.”

He shot an arm out and gripped her throat tightly. “You wouldn't lie to me now, would you?” He asked as he searched her face suspiciously.

She shook her head and remained perfectly calm. After looking at her face for a second he released her and stepped away. He gave her a little wave of the hand as if she was bothering him with her presence.

“Go for it, little one. And take Eliza with you.” He ordered.

Lupy gave her head a nodd and quickly retreated from his private chamber. The faster she could get away from Lucifer the better.

[Adam POV]
Adam began drinking his beer while Sarah and Corey talked out the deal. He wanted Sarah to make a special kind of weapon. One that would kill any demon, hellhound, spirit, and anything else that wasn't human. Adam was weary of that. If the hunter got a weapon that could kill demons, what would stop him from killing Eliza? Sure he promised but Adam knew all too well that you couldn't trust many people. Especially in the whole supernatural business.

“It has to be something consistent. It can't only work a few times and then be done. If I'm going against a lot of demons then I need to have protection.” Corey leaned on his elbows and kept his voice soft.

When Adam noticed that the bartender was heading towards then he coughed in his hand. The hunter sat up straight and peaked over his shoulder. The bartender was a pretty brunette with light aqua blue eyes. She was a looker but Adam kept his eyes off the black shorts that showed off her legs and moved his hand to Sarah’s thigh. Two women was plenty for him.

“You guys need anything else?” The bartender asked.

Corey's eyes went right to her white v-neck shirt then up to her face. “Draft beer and a cheeseburger with a side of fries.”

The girl wrote the order down then turned to Adam and he just shook his head. Sarah replied the same. Both of their appetite was managing to disappear due to stress. It didn't help that he was talking to someone who could possibly kill Eliza. If Sarah made him that weapon that would only make it easier for him to do so.

“It’ll be right out.” The bartender turned on her heels and walked away.

Corey looked at Adam. “You got a more private place we can finish this conversation?” He asked.

Adam nodded his head. “Yeah, but there will be company. They're all okay though, they know about Eliza's situation.”

Corey turned to Sarah. “Can you make it happen?” He was talking about the weapon.

Sarah nodded her head. “I'm sure I can come up with something.”

Corey smiled. “Good, after my lunch we can finish up this conversation at your place.”

Adam squeezed Sarah's thigh and turned to her. She sent him a reassuring look and he gave her a chaste kiss on her forehead.

[Damon POV]
Damon woke up to the sound of loud groans and moans. It sounded like his brother. He jumped off the couch and tightened the towel around his waist before running up the stairs. The house was dark and loud rain drops smacked against the windows. He slowly moved up the dark hallway and listened closely to what sounded like a bed creaking. He prayed that he was just hearing things but his adrenaline pumping his heart told him different. And when he reached his brother’s room the door was ajar.

He peaked through the little slot and saw a naked woman with a beautiful tan on top of his brother, riding him like a stallion. Her black hair was falling down her back leaving her perfect round breasts exposed. Damon felt his heart sink and he became frozen.

Could that have been Requested Eliza taking on the form of someone else? Damon wasn't sure if he wanted to cry or whack the demon upside her head for attacking his brother. Then the girl looked at him with ink black eyes and Damon jumped back.

Lilith!

He knew her when he saw her, even as a human. She winked at him and thrusted herself hard on Angel. His brother literally fell back against the mattress, knocked out cold.

Lilith stepped off his brother and walked right over to Damon. She stood before him, lust practically dripping off her as her black eyes searched Damon's chest. He felt cold chills travel down his spine and shoot right to his groin.

“Do you want to be next?” She asked.

Damon widend his eyes and shook his head. She chuckled and leaned in closer to him so there was only inches of space between them. He tensed up, waiting for her to make a move. She may have been a powerful demon but the only way he was going to go down, would be swinging.

“Tell your little witch of a friend to back off. Eliza belong to Lucifer now whether you puny humans want her to, or not. If she doesn't back down I’ll fuck your brother until he dies and then. . . You will be next.” She whispered.

He felt his foot twitch as he fought against her powers. She clicked her tongue then walked by him, purposely brushing up against him as she did so. Damon kept his blue eyes on her until he watched her body disappear into thin air. He rubbed his thumb over the gold band and remembered his promise to Eliza. He promised he would come back for her and he refused to break that promise.

So he let out a sigh and whispered words to himself.

“No rest for the wicked.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So anyone curious to see just what is up with Eliza? Well stay tuned my fellow readers to find out. I hope everyone enjoyed.