Status: Hold on tight things are about to get a little tense

Good Girls Don't Make Diabolical Demons

Chapter 3: Options

[Adam POV]
Adam rolled over in his bed to see Sarah naked and still asleep with her vibrant red hair splashing onto the white pillow. There was a digital clock on his nightstand that read 6:03 am. He had only gotten 4 hours of sleep but he felt like he couldn't go back to sleep if his life depended on it. After seeing that dead body hanging in that tree he didn't want to close his eyes ever again. So he decided to decided to take the 4 hours of sleep as a blessing and crawled out of bed.

There was barely any light in the room even with the shades open. If he didn't grow up in the room he wouldn't have been able to tell that the walls were a light blue color and that the carpet was actually a light tan color. Adam walked up to the window and saw the grey skies. It was going to be storming soon.

He tip toes over to Sarah and pulled the white sheet over her body before leaving his room. There was a dark figure standing at the end, over by his parents room. Adam jumped back and stared at his figure for a second before flipping the light switch on. A yellow light splashed on Angel who was just standing still, staring at him. Dark circles were under his eyes and his black cotton shorts were handing loose on his waist.

“Angel? Are you alright?” Adam asked.

Angel’s blue-green eyes stayed right on Adam as if he was in a daze. Adam approached him and waved his hand in front of his face.

“Angel?” Adam asked.

Suddenly Angel’s legs gave out beneath him and he reached out to the wall for support. Adam caught Angel and slowly sat him on the floor with his back propped up against the cold wall.

“Are you alright?” Adam asked.

“That was the best lay I ever had.” Angel whispered.

Adam pulled away from him, eyes open and alert. There was no one else in the house except for Damon, Sarah, Angel, and himself. So he had to have been stuck in some kind of dream.

“You’re dreaming Angel, let's get you back in your bed.” Adam reached out to pick him up but Angel slapped his hand away.

“I'm awake! I'm definitely awake after that.” Angel sounded furious at first but then chuckled.

A pair of footsteps began to climb the stairs. Adam stood up and kept his eyes over by the staircase. His heart pumped with adrenaline through him and whatever sleep his body did crave suddenly disappeared.

THUD! THUD!

The footsteps were closer now. Adam forced his feet to carry him to the top of the staircase and almost ran right into Damon. He was still in the same tan shorts from last night and he had on a black tank top. His eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep. Dirt was smeared into his top and hands which meant he spent the entire night digging and getting rid of the body.

Adam considered offering him award for running on fumes for days and still functioning like a normal person.

“What's going on up here?” Damon asked.

“Your brothers going crazy. He's convinced he got laid.” Adam replied.

Damon nearly ran to his brother and kneeled down beside him. Adam watched from a few feet back to observe them. Damon moved Angel’s head to the side and looked at Adam with his worry eyes. Angel was back asleep as if nothing happened.

“Come here.” Damon whispered.

Adam stepped around Damon and examined the brother’s neck. There were small round hickeys and note marks on his neck.

“A succubus.” Damon clarified.

“Fuck.” Adam cursed.

“We gotta get outside help before we all end up dead.”

Adam looked at Damon and sighed. He was right but who could help them?

[Eliza POV]
I walked right into the king’s chambers with Lupy behind me and stopped when Lilith appeared infront of me. She had on a nice blue dress that was almost too short and a pair of thigh high black boots. Her raven black hair was in a ponytail that sat high up on her head. My eyes met hers and it seemed like there was a staring contest going on between us. After a minute she moved out of the way so the three of us could enter the King's room.

Lucifer was standing in the middle of the room in a pair of black jeans with a black belt. Nothing else to cover up his beautiful chiseled abs. After catching a glimpse of the actual Devil I finally understood why they called him the ultimate temper. He was very tempting indeed. His bright blue eyes were so beautiful. I had never seen such perfection before.

“Ladies.” Lucifer greeted with a smile.

“Lucifer.” I replied.

He kept his blue eyes on me for a second then moved them to Lupy and Lilith. “I need the three of you to do something for me. I need you to use your powers to spread more sin into the world. Don't just fuck humans to get your food for the night, I need you to get into their heads. I need more power.”

The other two succubi gave their head a nodd. Something in me stirred and I could see an image pop in my mind. It was Lucifer walking the Earth again with all of us ruling the planet. That's why he wanted to gain more power. He wanted to walk the Earth again!

Lucifer looked at me again as if he knew I made the connection. “Do this and you will make me very happy. And you want me to be happy, don't you?”

He asked as he walked around the 3 of us, gently grazing us with his fingertips. All of us nodded our heads in agreement with him. He ran his hand up my arm and I instantly felt heat between my legs. Our eyes met and my knees practically became Jell-O.

“You may go now. Come back when you've completed the task.” Lucifer dismissed the others.

The moment they disappeared Lucifer grabbed a hold of my hair and reeled me into his cold body. “You turned out better than I expected.”

I smiled at his comment and remained completely still until he placed a hand on my lower back. Our mouths met and I felt sparks travel in my veins. Euphoria was swimming through my being without him even trying. He removed my clothing with a simple look. I grabbed his bare chest and moaned as he grinded against my naked body.

He hoisted me up and tossed me in the air. I landed on a big bed and I saw the world around me changing. I was in his secret chambers now. He crawled on the bed and yanked me by my ankle to close the distance between us. Lucifer placed my thighs on his shoulders and used his hands to prop my pelvic area up. He kept his ice blue eyes on me as he used his tongue to explore me from the inside and out.

I leaned back into the bed as the feeling of tantalizing, raw pleasure illuminated inside of me. Something I had never felt before but goddamn it felt good.

[Sarah POV]
Sarah woke up to the feel of panic. Her chest felt heavy and the feeling caused her to sit up and study her surroundings. Once she realized where she was she jumped out of the bed and grabbed her turquoise blue tee shirt dress and white panties. She wasn't too worried about a bra at the moment. She was too concentrated on the sound of faint voices. It almost sounded like someone was arguing.

She opened the door and followed the sound of Adam's voice. He was downstairs with Damon and by both postures of the men it was clear that they were in an argument.

“What's going on?” Sarah asked.

Both boys turned to her.

“Damon wants to involve someone else that is a hunter! Someone who might kill Eliza if he finds her!” Adam explained.

“He might be able to help track her down and he might even know how to make her human again without selling any souls or doing darkness transfusion. And we can't forget that there is a succubus who is attack Angel now. We need something to help ward off all these attacks.” Damon added in.

Sarah rolled her eyes and seated herself at the kitchen table. “And who is this hunter you're talking about?”

Damon sat down across from her and Adam seated himself beside her.

“He’s a hunter that's been famous in Hell for quite some time. Word is he’s good and strong.” Damon looked at her with his pink puffy eyes.

Sarah couldn't believe the man before her was once the King of Hell. The rasp in his voice and bloodshot eyes proved that he definitely was human. The fact that Eliza had taken his spot as a demon was tearing him apart from the inside out. The once fearless and strong Damon was now this human who was starting to look more fragile than a glass plate.

She let out a sigh and got on her feet to make all of them a cup of coffee. She was surprised the man could even function.

“What's his name?” She pried.

“Corey Roman. He can be contacted through email or a phone but I don't know which one to reach him at.” Damon replied.

“You can't seriously agree with him.” Adam commented.

Sarah turned the small black coffee maker on and the scent of fresh coffee filled the kitchen. The smell was a lot better than Damon at the moment. He still didn't change his clothes and from the observation of her nose he didn't shower either. She poured the coffee for the three of them and joined them at the table.

“Damon, after this coffee hop in the shower. You fucking stink.” She noted.

Damon gave off a blank stare as if he was thinking really hard. “I forgot what being human was like. Hygiene, constantly using the bathroom, eating. It's almost annoying.” He downed the coffee in one big gulp and stood up. “I'll take a shower and when I get back I can-”

Sarah cut him off. “Take a nap. A nice long nap.”

Damon didn't even have the energy to argue he just turned on his heels and went straight for the bathroom. Sarah watched the bathroom door click shut and let out a frustrated sigh she had been holding in. She couldn't imagine what Damon was going through. All those feelings rushing down on him and then to have the one he actually cared for be turned into a demon. It was a balance of nature and it blindsided him. She herself was a wreck from Eliza being gone and turned into some kind of monster. And she was her friend, but to be in a relationship and have that someone turn demon. . . The emotions must have been indescribable.

“Drink your coffee.” She whispered to Adam.

Adam only taken a sip from the white mug and set it down. “So what do you think?”

“He's right. We should find that hunter and talker to him.” Sarah gave her honest opinion.

“What? No! Sarah, what of he tries to kill you because you're a witch?” Adam asked.

“I think I can handle him if it ever came to that.” Sarah held onto the sides of her warm mug. “If he knows how to help us without selling someone's soul or someone else becoming a demon than we can save Eliza.”

Adam's dark brown eyes were pulled from Sarah and went over her head. Sarah turned in her seat and jumped when she saw Lupy standing behind her. The succubus was in a pair of black jean shorts a black belly shirt.

“And where have you been? On vacation?” Sarah snapped as she stood up to look the demoness in the eyes.

“Been trying to do whatever I can to make Eliza human again! I never wanted to kill another demon so bad before. I think she keeps torching what's left of her soul so even if I found a way to put it back it wouldn't be any good. She would just be a drooling mess!” Lupy shouted.

“We’re going to a hunter, we think he might be able to help.” Adam looked at the two females.

“Corey Roman. Yes, I know. I already contacted him yesterday. He's on his way here. I acted like you to get a meeting with him, he wants you to meet him at that bar 15 miles from here. For lunch.” Lupy responded.

Damon emerged from the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. “What’s going on?” He asked as his eyes swept between the three of them.

Lupy turned to Damon, her soft green eyes stayed on his face. “Trying to find away to make Eliza human again.” She replied.

Damon almost winced as if in pain. “She's that bad, huh?”

“Oh you don't even wanna know. The two of you be ready by 11:30 so you'll be on time. Damon, get some rest or I'll use my powers to knock you into a coma.” Lupy’s tone did not skip a beat.

Before he could even try to deny how tired he really was he stumbled against the wall and fell to the floor in a deep slumber. Lupy frowned and turned to the guilty witch. Sarah forgot that her little sleep spell that she put into his coffee worked quick.

“Well one problem taken care of. Onto the next.” Sarah turned back to Lupy. “Now about lunch?”

[Eliza POV]
I walked down the torture chambers, listening to all the screams and cries. Pure energy was radiating off me like heat on a fire. I was in pure bliss, but it only lasted for a moment. As soon as my eyes came across one specific soul I didn't feel the bliss anymore. It was something else but I didn't like it.

It was my soul. She was hanging onto the cage, looking up at me all naked and frail. Those brown watery eyes begging me to let her back in my meat suit. But why would I do that when hurting her was so much fun?

“I'm going to turn you into mush again and again until you have no strength left. Until your little light dims away.” I opened the steel cage and walked in.

My old human soul coward and curled up in the farthest corner. A hellhound came in from behind me and let out a loud booming snarl. All the other souls in the cage coward back behind my one soul.

“Please don't do this to yourself! If I lose my will power then we will never be able to become human again.” She begged in a voice just like me.

“Oh, I'm counting on it.” I turned to the hellhound beside me. “Spike, eat your heart out.”

Spike turned his orange glowing eyes to my soul and curled his lips over his teeth. He launched after her and went straight for her face. The sound of my own screams echoed through the whole torture chamber as I ran my hands through my hair and walked right out of the cage. I walked away to the sounds of flesh tearing and more cries. It was like music to my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it has taken me forever. To make it up to all of you I have decided to do a double update. So stay tuned because the dark twists just keep on coming.