‹ Prequel: The Marauder Princess
Status: finished

Heirs of the Marauders

Chapter 12: The New Marauders!

Kali sat with Amber, Maddi and Natalie outside under the tall Oak tree. They were resting after having finished up some weekend homework. Kali and Amber sat leaned up against the tree, Natalie was lying in the grass randomly pointing out clouds that looked like different things, and Maddi was sitting Indian style working on yet another of her drawings. Amber was playing with her necklace. When Kali noticed it reminded her that she wanted to ask her about it.

“Hey Amber what’s with that necklace of yours?”

“My dad gave it to my mom before he left her and then she gave to me so I could have something of my fathers since I never knew him.”

“Oh. I can understand I never knew my dad either.”

Suddenly Maddi tossed her drawing notebook aside.

“I’m bored.” She said to change the subject.

“Yeah, me too.” Amber agreed.

“I’m not.” Natalie put in.

The other three girls laughed. They enjoyed having Natalie around to help with homework and to keep things well to put it frankly…interesting.

“Glad you’re not board Natalie but the rest of us are.” said Amber.

Kali and Devi looked at each other. Then Kali turned to the others and had her demonic grin on her face.

“Okay I don’t like the look on your face Kali Hittlet.” Maddi said.

Kali put on her most hurt expression and put her hand over her heart. “I’m hurt Maddi!”

“What do you have in mind?” Amber asked excitedly.

“Well when my mom was at school here there was this group of four kids that were really good pranksters. Well in their 6th year a new girl came in and pulled this great prank on them. She turned two of the others blue! It was great. So I was thinking why not go and turn all the Slytherins blue.”

At this Amber and Natalie gave her a look.

“Besides you two.”

“I’m in!” Amber said.

“Me too.” Maddi chimed in.

“Sounds like a bit of a challenge.” Natalie said.

Kali looked over and Devi with a grin.

“Well let’s go do it then!” Devi said and flew off her bag.

Kali grabbed her bag and they all took off into the castle to prepare for their first group prank.
Later that day at supper. The four girls stood at different spots that they couldn’t be seen and could get away easy once the job was done. They waited till they knew almost every one of the Slytherins, besides Amber and Natalie, were at the table.

Kali sent the signal and they all used the spell to turn the Slytherins blue! Boy did they let out a holler! Even Snape’s skin was blue thanks to Kali. Another signal from Natalie and they took off running to the 3rd floor to meet up. Kali and Natalie met up quicker than the others. The two of them dashed up the stairs together towards the 3rd floor. Finally reaching it they calmed down.

“That was great! Did you see the look on their faces!”

“Yes, it was quite invigorating.”

“Ok you got to stop with the big words.” Maddi said as her and Amber appeared, “But yes it was fun.”

“Yeah! We totally pissed Snape and Malfoy off!” Amber exclaimed happily jumping up and down.

A thought suddenly came to Kali.

“Hey guys I got another great idea.”

“Another prank?!” Amber asked as she stopped jumping around.

“No even better. Why don’t we become the next generation of Marauders! I mean we all loved doing that. Why not do that type of thing all the time.” Kali said enthusiastically, “Plus my mom was one.”

All the other girls’ mouths dropped open.

“Your mom was the girl that did the blue trick before?”

“No, but she was best friends with the girl who did. So what do you say, Marauders? I’m warning you, once a Marauder, always a Marauder.” Kali said holding out her hand.

Maddi put her hand on top of Kali’s “Once a Marauder, always a Marauder.”

Natalie was next. “Once a Marauder, always a Marauder.”

Amber took a deep breath and then placed her hand on top of the rest. “Once a Marauder, always a Marauder.”

Devi now joined them; he landed on Kali’s shoulder. “You know I’m in.” He said in he’s little voice.

Kali nodded. “1…2…3…”

“MARAUDERS!” all four girls said.

“Now we have to have nicknames.” Kali said, “I know what mines going to be. Demon Heir”
“Why Demon Heir?”

“Because my mom’s nickname was Gryffindor Demon.”

“Woah! You’re the Gryffindor Demon’s daughter!” Amber said in awe.

“Ah yeah.”

“I’ve read all about her, she was said to be the greatest beater in the history of Hogwarts history.”

Kali smiled. “Sounds like my mom alright.”

“I know what I want mine to be!” Maddi exclaimed suddenly.

“Ok what?” Kali asked.

“Star Cadet!” she said pointing to her Stargate fan pin.

Kali smiled, “Ok what about you two.”

“Well I think Natalie should be called Mad Genius” Amber said, “As for myself I have no idea.”

“Is that ok with you Natalie?”

Natalie nodded her head. “I think it fits me perfectly so some say.”

They sat there thinking on Amber’s nickname.

“I’ve got one!” said Natalie suddenly, “Exiled Serpent. Because she is an outcast Slytherin.

No offense Amber.”

“None taken. And I like that.” Amber smiled. “Exiled Serpent I shall be!”

“Alright! Now we have it all! We love to play pranks and we have nicknames.” Kali said.

And from that moment on they called themselves the Heirs of the Marauders. Demon Heir, Star Cadet, Mad Genius, and Exiled Serpent.