Status: Completed!

Dangerous

Do You Want Me, Ellie?

WARNING: Sexually Explicit Content!

The band had a radio interview and performance the next morning. Elle loved when they did these because it meant once she set up Shannon's scaled-down drum kit that they used for acoustic performances, she got to sit on the sidelines somewhere and watch.

When they'd woken up that morning, Shannon's entire face was bruised. Elle had had to bug him for almost two hours before she'd finally convinced him to let her put some makeup on it to make it look at least a little better.

When they got to the radio studio and everything was set up, she nestled herself in a corner on the floor to watch. They did the 4-song performance first. Elle loved to watch Shannon drum for acoustic performances. It always looked like it almost pained him to not be hitting the drums as hard as he absolutely could. Then they moved to the interview. For the most part, it was pretty basic. General questions about the upcoming album, about Jared's acting, about the guys' other adventures. Then came the question that always came, the one that always made Elle just a little uneasy for some reason.

"So, everybody's dying to know here. Single? Not single? Give us the details!" the male announcer said, the same exact way that they always did.

Jared said he was single. Tomo gave the obvious answer, that he was married. Shannon paused for a minute like he was thinking, and then looked straight at Elle in the corner.

"I'm... it's complicated right now. I definitely have my eyes on someone. I'm just not sure how it's gonna play out yet," he said, never taking his eyes off of her. He breath caught in her throat and she felt like the butterflies were going to burst out of her chest. Jared's eyes darted to her, wide. She locked eyes with him and he smiled just slightly.

The interviewer made some comment in response to what Shannon had said, but Elle couldn't hear it because her heart was beating so loudly in her ears. The interview finished and the band played one more song as a farewell.

As they walked back to their hotel a few blocks away, the guys made small talk, but Elle just couldn't bring herself to. She was too wrapped up in what Shannon had said; how he'd looked at her as he'd said it.

They got back to the hotel and split off into their separate rooms to relax for a while before the show later. As soon as Elle sat down on her bed, there was a knock at the door. She looked through the peephole, expecting Jared. Instead, Shannon's hazel eyes bore down on her through the tiny hole. He waved slightly, obviously knowing she was looking. She opened the door shakily, reminding herself for the millionth time that he definitely could've been talking about someone else.

"Hey, Shan," she said, trying her best to sound casual. She knew he saw right through her. He smiled devilishly and got so close to her that she swore she could hear his heart beating right through his chest. He closed the door behind them and put his hands on either side of the wall, pinning her there. He leaned over her just slightly.

"Hey, Elle," he said, trying and succeeding to do the casual thing that she'd been going for.

"What... what's up?" she asked him, and he offered her a low and throaty chuckle.

"Just came to check up on you. You were really quiet on the way back here," he said, standing up just a bit straighter but not moving away from her at all.

"I'm fine. Just tired, you know?" she tried to phrase it as a question, but her voice was shaking.

"You seem nervous, Ellie," he observed, and she shook her head.

"You're just... really close," she whispered, and he smiled again. When he'd first come in, she'd had to wonder if he was maybe already drinking, or if he'd possibly popped something after the interview. It wasn't exactly unlike him. But as she stood there and studied him more, she was sure neither of those things were true. His breath smelled like toothpaste and his eyes were clear.

"Are you sad about it?" he asked her, and it was all she could do to shake her head. He nodded and reached over to the door and stuck out the 'do not disturb' sign and locked it behind him.

"Do you want me, Ellie?" he asked her, and she stared at him with wide eyes. Her mind instantly started swimming, wondering how she could possibly be taking the words wrong, because she had to be. This was Shannon. He didn't just say things like that to her sober. He cocked his head to the side as he studied her. "Ellie, I asked you a question," he said, and she slowly nodded.
"Say it," he told her in a low growl.

"I want you, Shannon. So fucking much," she admitted, wondering if he was about to start laughing and tell her the whole thing was a joke. She stared at him and he stared back, no traces of that laugh on his smooth face. He licked his full bottom lip as he looked at her, and then bit it. He smiled then, but it wasn't the one she was expecting. It was a smile of... lust.

"Tell me again," he growled at her, his face inching even closer.

"I want you, Shannon. I want you," she whispered, begging him with her eyes to touch her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to touch me," she said, her voice shaking with every word. He smiled that lustful smile again, and before she even knew what was happening, he was touching her. His hands found their way through her hair, tugging it ever so slightly. Then he ran them down her shoulders and gently over her chest, down her stomach. He laced his fingers with hers and looked her up and down.

"You're shivering, Ellie," he said, and she could tell that he knew full well that it was because of him.

"Your fault," she whispered, and he smiled again. He stared at her for a few seconds, and then nodded just slightly, like he'd been making a decision.

He kissed her then. She instantly let out a little moan that she didn't know had been building up. He smiled into the kiss and leaned into it more. His kisses surprised her. She'd expected them to be hurried and hungry, but they weren't. They were slow and gentle. He made sure to pay attention to both of her lips and her tongue. His lips were hot on hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Taking the hint, he picked her up and took her to the bed. He continued kissing her as he lifted her shirt above her head, exposing her hot pink bra. He made a noise of approval in the back of his throat and began kissing down her neck, to her chest.

"Shan," she moaned his name, unable to say it any other way.

"Mmm?" he questioned her, never taking his lips off of her skin.

"Are you sure?" she asked him in a breathy whisper, and he moved his head up to look in her eyes.

"I need you, Ellie. I'm fucking starving for you," he said in a low rasp, and just the words made her moan again. He took the noise as agreement and went back to work kissing her neck and the tops of her breasts. In a swift movement, he'd gotten her bra off and took each of her nipples in his mouth slowly and flicked his tongue over them. She moaned his name once more, but this time it only made him go faster.

She ripped his shirt over his head and rolled quickly on top of him. Straddling his hips, she could feel his cock hard against her. Knowing she'd made him that way made her feel like she was high. He stared up at her, waiting to see what she'd do next. His eyes were hungry, and she could tell that he wasn't lying when he'd said he was starving.

She leaned over him and kissed his neck, taking each of his ears gently in her mouth and nibbling them. He moaned her name and she understood why he'd gotten so excited over it when she'd done it. She never wanted to hear anything other than the sounds he was currently making as he grinded his hips into hers below her.

"What do you want, Shan?" she asked him, and his eyes shot open and looked up at her.

"I want to fuck you," he told her, his voice even more lustful than before.

"So do it," she told him, and he didn't waste any time flipping her back over and ripping off her pants to expose her white panties. He made another noise of approval as he kissed down her chest and stomach. He stopped right above the waistband of the panties and took them in his teeth to pull them down. His pants were off before she even noticed it, and then he was hovering inches away from her, his cock pressed against her bare thigh.

He kissed her lips again, just as slow and passionately before. He let out a small moan when her hand found his cock between them and started rubbing it just slightly as she positioned it where they both needed it to be. He leaned in, and they both moaned when he was finally inside her.

He felt like heaven; like everything she'd always imagined and so much more. He kissed her the whole time he thrusted roughly into her, and smiled against her cheek as she screamed in pleasure when he made her orgasm over and over.

By the time he climaxed a few moments later, they were both exhausted. He rolled off of her and plopped on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and she cuddled into him. He kissed the top of her head and they were both asleep in minutes.