The Hurt You Sold

Eleven

.:.11 years ago.:.

December 19th, 2005.

"But why does she have to stay in my room?" Mikey groaned throwing his head back against the wall.

"Michael she needs a bed to sleep on." Donna, Gerard and Mikey's mother responded growing annoyed with her sons childish complaining.

"What's going on?" Gerard yawned coming out of his room.

"Mom's sending us to the basement, that's whats going on." Mikey whined.

"Mother?" Gerard raised a questioned brow to her.

"Grandma Elena and Marie are coming today and staying until after Christmas so you two are being evicted to the basement." Donna explained.

"Oh no! They smell like Bengay and that cheap ivory soap that feels scratchy and doesn't even really clean you either. I mean its like washing with just water. But that smell will never come out of my bed! I'll have to burn the whole house down! We'll be homeless just because you want to let the old in!" Gerard objected.

"Pack your things. You and Michael are on the sofa bed."

"This is worse than death." Michael complained throwing his bags to the floor and giving them a soft kick. "It's cold down here. What if there's a flood?"

"We'll be the first ones to know." Gerard answered furiously scanning over their new room. "It might not be so bad. We could invite Frank and Lyla over."

"They don't want to come down here. I don't even want to be down here. Maybe they'll change their minds and want to stay in a hotel."

"Not likely. I mean we could have gone there and slept with the cats."

"That's worse than this arrangement." Mikey shook at the disturbing thought of being wedged in a full sized bed with Gerard and 6 cats at their feet. Inhaling litter box and fur balls all weekend.

"Well thanks to your asthma thats not a possibility anymore."

"I know, the only time I was glad to almost die."

"We've got to sneak out of here somehow. I just know them old biddies will be here soon."

"Where's my boys!?" Marie's voice range through the whole house.

"Oh no." The boys whispered in unison as they had quietly made it up to the back door.

"No indeed! I'm escaping this time. Good luck, Their in here!!" Gerard and Mikey's father shouted.

"Damnit dad!" Gerard yelled after him watching his father making a dash to his vehicle.

"Where do you two think you're going?" Donna asked with her hands on her hips.

"Mom please. Its the first day of vacation and theres like 3 feet of snow on the ground!" Gerard pleaded.

"I wanna play before I die." Mikey added.

"Go. But be back before dinner." She smiled swatting them with a kitchen towel.

The boys wasted no time running out of there to go partake in a snowball fight.

---------------

"Oh Frank." Lyla smiled exhaling into his chest.

"I'd say we're getting the hang of this." He expressed brushing strands of hair from Lyla's face.

"My father would kill us if he knew what we were doing."

"That's a settling thought."

"He'd probably lock me away until I was 64."

"And i'd still sneak over."

"Uh. I feel like life is moving so slowly."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I feel as though we've been in school forever. I can't wait to explore places and be on my own with a nice job and a family with maybe 2 kids."

"Oh yea?"

"Definitely."

"Well I may want 3." Frank joked.

"Hmm. Nope 2 is fine."

"Guess i'll have to find another."

"Oh really?" Lyla laughed slapping him with a pillow.

"Not nice!" Frank gasped starting a pillow fight. Frank pulled Lyla's pillow from her hands and tossed it to the floor. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head.

"I could kick you." She threatened at her open advantage.

"And I could bite you."

"I'll get you first though."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Get up!"

"No it's funny watching you wiggle." Frank laughed.

"Laugh it up."

"You know, you are so beautiful." He complimented kissing all over her stomach. Just as he was making his way back up to her neck a knock came to the window.

"Sounds like the children." Lyla smiled pushing Frank off of her.

"Jesus you couldn't wait another hour?" Frank groaned poking his head out of the window.

"The old people arrived, we had to run." Mikey explained.

"Wait, an hour? Damn." Gerard questioned amazed.

"Let them in before they freeze." Lyla laughed wrapping a blanket around her naked body and going to the bathroom.

Frank groaned pulling his jeans back on as the guys climbed in through Lyla's window. It seemed like every time they got a bit of alone time together it was interrupted by someone. I guess since their still teenagers sneaking around, theres cause for interruption. Frank could for see a future with Lyla. He could see the happiness and excitement of a wedding and their own children that they made themselves. His frustration turned to an elated grin anticipating his future.

"Look at after glow over there." Gerard teased pointing at Frank.

"Shut up, you're just jealous."

"I am not! I mess around with older women!"

"She was an exchange student."

"Who smelled like beans." Mikey added.

"It still counts!" Gerard defended his first sexual encounter with Annette. A Russian exchange student that visited last year.

"Who Annette?" Lyla snickered returning from the bathroom fully clothed.

"Shut up all of you!!" Gerard growled dropping his face in his hands.

"What are we doing?" Lyla asked wishing she could just lay in bed with Frank all day.

"I can see if my mom will let me take her car to the mall?" Frank suggested.

"Awesome! Lets roll!" Lyla cheered.

"I don't care what we do. I'm trying to avoid my house as long as possible." Gerard sighed.

"Ditto." Mikey agreed.

After pleading and swearing maturity to Linda, they were all piled in her Subaru and off to the mall. IT was packed with people. Mainly since school was out and because it was 6 days to Christmas.

"God look at all these people." Gerard complained with a scrunched up face.

"This wasn't a good idea." Lyla sighed running into her third elderly lady.

"We need a new plague." Gerard growled after a lady ran over his foot with a stroller.

"Gerard!" Mikey gasped at his brothers frustration.

"I don't care."

"You know you count as part of the crowd that is out here." Frank snickered.

"Eat me."

"I'm going in here for a sec." Lyla announced pointing at a sports store.

"We really aren't sports people." Mikey whispered.

"Neither am i but my dad likes football."

"Ok well we are heading to Hot Topic. come get us when you're done!" Frank said kissing her cheek.

"Did you need some help?" This older gentleman in his late 60s spoke out to Lyla.

"I'm really just window shopping right now. But you could show me where the Redskins stuff is so I can get an idea of what I want."

"It's in the back left corner. But please be careful their rearranging and painting back there so it's a big mess."

"Ok thank you."

Lyla walked over to the little bit of Redskins merchandise they carried. Redskins wasn't a huge hit for Jersey folk but they still accommodated some basics. "What am I doing? He doesn't wan this shit." Lyla huffed disappointed in herself for not knowing what to get her father for Christmas. He always knew what to get Lyla, he always bought the best presents. Each year better than the last. Lost in her thoughts she wasn't paying attention and was easily snatched and shoved into a store room.

"Alone at last." Tony smirked pressing the door closed with his back.

"Really? Let me out." Lyla ordered trying to push him out of her way.

"Not so fast." He quickly responded shoving her into a few boxes.

"What do you want?"

"You of course."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I don't know why you fuck around with the 3 stooges. You can easily be with me and be popular."

"Popularity is not something I need. Especially if that meant being with you."

"You've got a lot of mouth."

"Yeah and if you don't leave me alone I'll have my boyfriend kick your ass."

"Frank? You think he scares me?" Tony laughed rather loud at how ridiculous that sounded. He was overly confident that Frank was no match for him.

"You need to let me go." She ordered crossing her arms.

"You deny me and you'll be sorry."

"What is this a James Bond film? Seriously Tony get a grip."

"Bitch." He shouted slamming his fists against the wall trapping Lyla inches from his face. She quickly looked away to avoid eye contact. "Look at me!" He shouted snatching her face to meet his gaze. He violently crashed his lips with her s and groped her breasts.

"Stop!" She screamed pushing him off of her.

"Shut up!" He ordered slapping her to the floor.

They wrestled around for a bit before Lyla noticed a small box cutter on the floor. She grabbed it and gave a quick slice to the side of his face. He slapped a hand to his wound and jumped back. Lyla wasted no time to stumbling to her feet and rushing out of the room she was held in. She raced out of the store and ran directly into Mikey.

"Lyla jeez." Mikey complained rubbing his shoulder. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked as she broke down in his arms.

"Let's just go please." She begged.

"Ok the guys are at the food court. Lyla what happened?" He asked again setting down on a bench a few stores down from where they met.

"Tony grabbed me." She cried shaking with goosebumps remembering what just happened to her.

"What?" Mikey asked, growing angry.

"He touched me." She whispered wiping her tears away.

"Where!?"

"He shoved me into a room in that store I was in and he hit me and he groped me. He said he wanted me to be with him instead of Frank. I found something to cut him who I could get away. But Mikey he was about to rape me I just know it. I have never been so scared." She cried burying her face in his chest.

"Lyla, it's ok. You're away from him now." Mikey consoled seeing Frank and Gerard making their way over to them.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked concern in his voice as he pulled Lyla from Mikey and into his arms.

"Tony." Was all Mikey could say.

"Where is he?" Frank growled pulling Lyla away to lock eyes with her.

"I don't know. He was in that sports store. But I ran out so fast I din't want to look back.

"I think he works at that store." Gerard added.

"Let's get you home. Everything going to be ok." Frank promised rubbing her back. He gave Gerard a look that he understood and they all left.

"You're sure you know what your doing?" Gerard asked as him and Frank sat outside the back employee entrance to the sports store.

"Gerard if you had of seen the fear in Lyla's eyes as she explained to me what happened, you wouldn't ask."

"Ok Frank, I got your back."

"Guys like us never get to stick up to guys like him. I think it's time to stand up. He put his hands on my girl and thats not going away unpunished."

"Good enough for me." Gerard nodded.

Frank sat there growing more mad at the mental thought of Tony touching all over Lyla. He cringed to think about Tony actually raping her. The anger inside of him was incredible. He was gripping the steering wheel so hard the leather sounded like it was tearing off.

"G, i'm so mad right now I could probably kill him. Don't let me go to far."

"I won't." Gerard answered looking at his friend, almost scared himself.

"Here he comes." Frank pointed jumping out of the car. "Hey! Tony!"

"What?" Tony shouted turning around in time for a punch to the nose.

"You son of a bitch! Fight me! You wanna put your hands on a girl? You must be a big man! Man enough to fight me!" Frank shouted right hooking his jaw.

"Fucking punk!" Tony retaliated returning a few punches to Frank.

They were back and forth exchanging punches. Neither one of them were giving up. This rivalry had been building up for years. Tony was always bullying those younger than him but Frank, Gerard, and Mikey were like his favorite ones to pick on. Especially after he started noticing how attractive Lyla was. Tony had just about slept with all the good looking girls at school willingly and it was as if it was his mission to have Lyla too.

"Break it up!" Gerard jumped in trying to separate the two. Tony and Frank were a bloody mess. They were both out of breath and the fronts of their shirts and faces were stained with each others blood. "I said enough!" Gerard shouted ripping Frank away and shoving him off to the car.

"Better listen to your boyfriend." Tony laughed, spitting blood out of his mouth.

"Fuck you!" Gerard spat punching him in the face for himself. That was the first time he ever raised a hand to anyone and he instantly felt better.

"You fucking touch Lyla again and I will kill you!" Frank threatened before getting back in the car

As they drove away Tony was still on the ground laughing. At the time Frank figured Tony got the message that he meant business. He had never been so mad before. It disgusted him that Lyla was even touched by him. It took everything in him to not rip his throat out.

"Thank you." Frank broke the silence.

"For what?" Gerard chuckled.

"For stopping me."

"I told you I had your back."

"I know but, I don't know I really wanted to just break his fucking face." Frank huffed running a heavy hand through his hair.

"Frank it's ok. He got the message."

"Yeah but it'll be a matter of time before he gets us with his group."

"We'll worry about that when the time comes but for right now we beat him."

"We sure did." Frank smirked at their victory with a celebratory high five to his best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this one! Let me know! A couple more chapters set in the passed and then it'll be back to present time I promise! Just bare with me! :D