Miss Marshmallow's

Episode:

I had applied for the employment at the new store, Miss Marshmallow her established in the city. I need a job, and thus figured this could be my chance.

Apparently, I had managed to pass both the examination, and the interview without any problems. I had the impression, she was quite pleased with me. I may be wrong, and it may have something to do with that I was early.

Now I had arrived at the store and entered the building through the employees’ door.

The floor is clearly silicon white and is slightly bouncy to the touch as I step in. The walls and the ceiling is blending in seamlessly with the floor, as if they had never been different. The one difference is the light coming down from overhead and casting iridescent refractions.

I find a new set of double sliding doors before me and a glistering black plaque to the right of the door. As I press the palm of my hand onto it, the doors slide apart and grants me entrance into the actual employees’ area.

Once in the larger room, I notice windows lining the left wall, covered with sheer purple drapes.

I have a set of doors on the right side. Naturally, there is a plaque just like the once by the door I just came through. A white girl with purple hair stands before the first door, looking at me.

Initiation!” is to be read on the sign on the door behind her.

“Welcome to Miss marshmallow’s!” she greeted me.

“Hello, are you here to guide me into my new job?” I responded.

“You could say that, but first things first! If you would just follow me, please!” she responded.

“Lead the way, please!” I responded.

She placed the palm of her right hand on the plaque of the door, and pressed it firmly for an instant; the door swung open and she stepped right into the small room.

“If you have a seat, please; and I will take it from there. This shouldn’t take long, but is quite necessary!” she simply explained.

“Okay!” I responded, and sat down at the comfortable looking chair she had indicated.

It was just as comfortable as I had expected, and it is also the only chair in the room.

“Since you are bare hoofed, I can get started!” she declared, as she produced a jar of clear liquid from under the chair.

“I guess it is the season, I don’t commonly wear hoof wear unless it is too cold or if I am at a special occasion!” I responded.

I could see her carefully and deliberately screw the cap of and extract the brush, before she painted my hooves, right and left; from the top, center, then right and left, right and left until she had coated the hoof entirely.

The applied gel made the hoof glister iridescently in the light of the room, while also make it hard and firmly adamant.

As she had finished polish the front of the hooves, she applied another gel under the hooves in a similar manner. Just from the back to the now hardened hoof. I can’t see the effect it has under the hoof, more than I could feel how it made it soft, sensitive and exceedingly elastic.

“Doesn’t it look fabulous?” she inquired, in a chirping voice.

“Yes, it certainly does!” I agreed eagerly.

“Then I can continue!” she pronounced, as she pulled out a bucket of another clear liquid.

“If you would please place your hooves in the bucket!” she instructed me.

“Certainly!” I responded.

As she slipped the square bucket towards me, I momentarily lifted my hooves up, before I slipped them down into the clear liquid in her bucket.

The liquid I originally assumed to be water is warm, slippery and not quite as viscous as water should have been. I soon realized she had no soap or perfume into the liquid either, for it is entirely odour free. Maybe it is an oil or a thin gel.

What I failed to notice initially, is that the liquid only cling to the polished hooves, and not to the skin over the hooves. Why? I have no idea, and I guess I don’t need to know.

While I had expected it to grow cooler, I soon notice how it actually did get slightly warmer; while it never reached uncomfortable or dangerous levels. It did never change colour, or turn opaque in the least.

“If you lift your hooves up, please!” she suggested, several minutes later.

“Certainly!” I responded, as I lifted my hooves right up and clear of the bucket, and she pulled the bucket forwards.

“Curious, my hooves are completely dry!” I observed, in a cooing voice; as it dawned upon me.

“Oh, but of course not! That would never do!” she responded.

Now she uncapped the first jar and painted my hooves with the clear gel, just as she had before I had had that hoof bath she had offered me so generously. Once she was done with the coat of the top of my hooves, she capped the jar and replaced it with the second jar and repeated the process under my hooves.

I could not notice any difference, where I sat; thus said nothing.

“If you rise to your hooves, please; I am done!” she prompted.

I followed her out of the small room; just after she had put everything in their proper places, where they had been before I entered the room.

What was that all about!” I pondered, as I walked out of the room.

“Lock down, please!” she prompted urgently, just as she closed the door behind me.

“Oh! Ooooh!” I exclaimed; as I saw how my hooves now shimmered brightly, as if made out of pure gold.

“Exactly!” she responded; with a cooing, giggle.

“Why couldn’t I see it in the previous room?” I inquired, my curiosity piqued.

“The light!” she responded.

“Will it show, when I go out of this room?” I continued.

“But of course not. It is only visible in the light of this room. While all employees’ hooves looks the same here, you will see how we all are looking different at the floor of the store. Before you ask, you will look exactly as you did before you came, when you exit the store to your civil life outside, too!” she prompted, as explanation.

“So if I were to enter the store, my hooves will no longer glow, as if you had gold plated them and polished them up?” I inquired in all sincerity.

“Oh, but of course! If you just follow me, and I will give you a demonstration!” she prompted.

“Certainly; by all means, please lead the way!” I responded, following her to the door that will take us into the back of the store.

She placed the palm of her right hand on the plaque and the door opened for her. I followed her through the door, and into the store.

“Ooooh!” I exclaimed.

The first that hit me is that the hooves indeed did no longer look as if moulded out of gold, but turned a deep, dark purple; while still remaining in the same shiny, glistering state as if they had just been polished up as a trophy.

The next moment, just as I passed the threshold to the next room; I noticed that my body had turned a spotless silicon white. Not a single blemish to the hide, just perfectly groomed with a sheen to go with it; telling a tale of perfect health.

As I lift up my right hand, I notice the same. My inch long, semi square nails; now perfectly polished and purple, glistering in the light with iridescent shimmer to go with it.

“Your eyes are Sapphire blue, just right!” she exclaimed, almost as if it had been a surprise to her; while I knew it was not.

I don’t need to look down in order to see my now smooth but generous mound; just as I don’t need to examine my chest in order to feel or see the perfect and smooth B Cup.

Looking at her with the driven confidence and my ears perking up with curiosity and positive can-do spirit. Now I am ready to take on the job and all the responsibilities that came with it. Not that I am about to complain. Why? This is exactly what I had signed up for, after all.

She certainly had turned me into the perfect image of a Marshmallow! Even if I had missed a few details, like the pads on the tip of each finger, and just how the nail and pads actually did cover almost the entire finger from the final joint of the respective fingers.

“Fabulous!” I merely exclaimed.

Then something hit me, I have a small horn on my forehead, and my purple mane is cut in bangs of the Unicorn standard. My mane flows down freely along my back. Strangely enough, I had been accustomed to it even before I noticed the changes. Guess that spell worked like a charm, and it does fit me like a glove as they say.

As a mare, I have the more pointy and rounded muzzle. Of course my tail is in the fabulous style of the marshmallow herself. Nothing less could possibly make due.

“I see, you certainly did make the point!” I said.

“Then I can take you back, for a completion of the tour!” she suggested, and opened the door for me.

“Of course!” I responded, and followed her back into the employees’ corner again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!