The Right Fit

Chapter 25

“you ok?” Susanna asked as Blakely walked into the house, Blakely sighed and set her backpack by the door, she walked to the couch and nodded her head “what’s wrong?”

“its just been 3 months since I have seen Harry and it seems like right now his life is just too crazy to even make a damn phone call” Susanna frowned and took her best friends hand “we promised each other we wouldn’t go 3 months without seeing each other and here we are…3 months today”

“he has a lot going on Blake”

“I know, it seems like since he’s been back in England he has even more royal duties to attend to, maybe this is the Queen’s way of keeping us a part” Susanna chuckled

“I doubt that, but how are the paps doing at the hospital?”

“still hanging out even after Kensington sent out a letter”

“savages” Blakely chuckled and nodded her head “is Harry still aware?”

“yeah, he just thinks its maybe one or two though”

“how many are there?” Blakely stayed quiet as Susanna looked over at her “Blake?”

“I don’t know, maybe 30”

“30!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? You need to tell Harry this”

“I don’t want him worrying” Blakely said covering her face with her hands

“come on” Susanna moved the pillow from the girls face and gave her a stern look “he loves you, I’m sure he worries about you every day, after all he is far away”

“exactly so I don’t want him worried more than he already is” Susanna rolled her eyes and sat back against the couch

“stubborn”

“not stubborn”

“then what do you call it?”

“Anne, Diana was killed due to the paps, and Harry has repeatedly told me he’s worried that It will happen to me”

“it could”

“I’m not a Princess”

“not yet anyways, and just because you don’t have the title, doesn’t mean anything Blake, they know who you are, where you are, where you work, live, play. They will do anything to get a piece of you, because you are a part of Harry, you are his girlfriend and the world knows you could be his wife one day” Susanna said sitting up “they followed Kate”

“not so much anymore”

“because she is protected, highly protected, and majority of the time when she steps out she is with William, and they are working” Susanna stood up and walked to the kitchen to put her cup in the sink “I’m going to start getting ready, are you sure you want to come?”

“this is your big day, of course I’m sure, and I told you I would be the DD” Susanna smiled and walked to her room to get ready, Blakely looked down at her phone and smiled seeing Harry’s face lighting up the screen “hey you”

“hello beautiful, I sure do miss you” Harry said with a yawn

“me too love, me too”

“I’m so sorry I’ve been so busy, the Invictus games has literally taken everything out of me”

“it’s ok Harry”

“no it’s not, I’ve been a bad boyfriend”

“stop, you have not”

“why are you so good to me?”

“because I love you”

“I love you too”

“what’s the plan for the day soldier?”

“I have a few meetings with wills and dad” he said with another yawn “what about you?”

“Going to dinner downtown with friends for Susanna’s birthday, then probably out”

“oh that’s right, you told me that last week, are you the DD?”

“I am, Harry?”

“yes love”

“are you humming Elton John?”

“how did you know?” he asked with a chuckle

“I love Elton John, my favorite song in the world is ‘something about the way you look tonight’”

“that’s exactly what I was humming, babe I didn’t know you liked Elton”

“umm YES!!!”

“I seriously didn’t know that, I’m sorry”

“for?”

“I made a skype appearance at his birthday in LA last night”

“WHAT?” Harry chuckled

“you know he was close to my mom right?”

“well yeah”

“Wills and I remain close to him, and since I couldn’t be in LA, I skyped the party to wish him a happy birthday” he said, Blakely chuckled as Harry sighed “When I see you, I’m going to make you dance with me to Elton” Blakely smiled as she had a vision of Harry spinning her around to her favorite song “coming” Blakely shook out her thoughts and focused back on the phone “I have to go babe, I will call you after my meetings, you will probably just be getting home”

“ok”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

“I miss you and can’t wait to see you, soon ok?”

“Promise?”

“I swear”

“I miss you too”

“good night”

“good morning to you”

“bye love, please be safe tonight”

“I will, bye” she hung up the phone and smiled before getting up and heading to her bathroom for a quick shower. She decided on jeans, a black laced shirt and black heels, she curled the ends of her hair before doing the smoky look to her eyes and added a touch of plum lipstick, if the paps where going to blast photos of her everywhere she wanted to look good and she knew Harry would see them as well.

“Blake, are you ready?” Susanna asked knocking on her door

“ready”

“wow you look beautiful”

“me? Look at you, pretty dress” Susanna looked at her outfit and smiled

“thank you, can you take a picture so I can send it to….umm a friend”

“a friend huh?” Blakely asked taking her phone

“yeah” she said moving her blonde hair to her left shoulder

“this, uhh friend….does he happen to have the same last name as me?” Blakely asked taking the picture, she handed the phone back as Susanna stared at her

“Cole?” Susanna asked clearing her throat, Blakely smiled and walked to the table to pick up her purse

“yup”

“we are just friends Blake”

“I didn’t say anything” Blakely said with a smile, she opened the door and looked at her best friend who was still 50 shades of red “come on birthday girl, dinner is on me…and by me I mean Harry”

“Harry?”

“yeah, I have one of his cards for Emergency purposes, and he said I could use it tonight to spoil you”

“awwwww Harry, tell him I said thank you”

“he also told me to tell you Happy birthday” she said showing her the texts he had recently sent

“he is the best” she said getting into the passenger seat

“yeah, I think so, ummm…..who is all coming tonight?”

“reservations are made for 10 at Vic and Anthony’s, so I have you, me, Paul, Callie, Becky, Kourtney, Peter, Chandler, Rachel, and possibly Cameron”

“oh ok cool”

“what’ wrong?”

“huh? What do you mean?”

“you just seem….i don’t know…out of it” Blakely shrugged her shoulders

“I’m just tired and I really miss Harry, but don’t worry I will be fine”

“ok” Susanna said with a smile. When they pulled into the fancy restaurant Blakely valet parked and grabbed Susanna’s present before smiling at the younger guy and getting out of her car. “everyone is here” she said opening the door, Blakely walked in behind her and smiled at the group hugging Susanna

“how are you?” Rachel asked hugging her, Blakely smiled

“I’m good, you? congrats on the baby by the way”

“oh thank you so much” Rachel said smiling at her husband, Peter hugged Blakely quickly and they were seated.

“so how’s Harry?” Kourtney asked, Blakely looked over and cleared her throat with wide eyes

“he’s good” she looked over at Susanna before leaning towards her “you told them about me and Harry?”

“no they saw the articles” Susanna whispered back “stop acting strange”

“what?”

“you’re acting like you don’t want to be here”

“I’m not meaning to” Blakely said with a huff, she sat back as the waiter came around and took everyone’s drink orders

“Susanna, where would you like to go after this?” Chandler asked from across the table

“umm, I kind of want to go to Rich’s it’s been awhile since I’ve been dancing”

“Rich’s it is then” he said holding up his glass, the group ordered their food and fell into a comfortable conversation, Blakley was happy that the attention was on Susanna and not her, but her mind kept wondering to Harry and how much she was missing him. After they ate and paid Susanna quickly opened her gifts and thanked everyone. Blakely groaned seeing the paps standing outside, she frowned and gave Susanna an apologetic look.

“I’m sorry”

“it’s ok”

“oh look at that, the paps are here for you Blake” Callie said with a smirk, Blakely rolled her eyes

“Callie” Susanna warned, Callie huffed and walked outside. She waved to the paps who just stared at her “she’s just jealous” Susanna said softly, Blakely took in a deep breath and took out her keys.

“it’s fine, you ready?”

“if you are” she said with a smile

“see you guys there” Blakely said to the rest of the group. She took in one last deep breath and held her head up high before walking out of the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long, here is the next chapter, its kind of a filler chapter as the drama is about to start happening in the next chapter!