Prescription for Miss Walker

Act 26 - Window Shopping

The crying subsided not long after, maybe about an hour or so. I thought that, once it was over, he'd get up and exclaim I'd be okay and be on his merry way -- but he didn't. He stayed, cosied up with me in bed until I decided when to leave it.

And I wasn't sure I wanted to. His body was rather comfortable and he touched me normally, no longer like I was fragile and ready to shatter. I liked that.

The silence that carried wasn't bad either. I could hear the couple upstairs, walking about, running faucets and talking normally (for a change)... but they weren't enough to disrupt what we had here. Time to think, to cherish these moments, to know this memory could be recalled through scent...

I was getting sentimental now. That was something I didn't like.

So, I prepared myself to get up, away from such thoughts, when his arms wound round me tighter. I tried to push him off but weak as I was, I rolled my eyes as I let him put me on top, breasts crushed against his masculine chest. His eyes were looking into mine, my hair hovering over his head, teasing his flesh as it swept against it.

Ash smiled lightly, raising his head ever so faintly off the pillow to nuzzle into my neck. I expelled breath, pressing my body into his completely.

"You are glorious. Stay in bed a little longer."

I couldn't help it, despite my internal protests I began laughing. "We shouldn't. I don't want to be lazy all day."

His lips were by my ear, hot wetness tickling it, as his tongue licked my lobe and underneath. It was torture, as I began to feel tingly. He knew what it was doing to me, no doubt about it.

And that was just cruel.

"Who said anything about being lazy?" He whispered.

That roundabout done it. I pushed him back down, as he flopped onto the pillow, hands still outstretched for me. They grasped at my hips, tracing the bones and moving south. He was at the top of my thighs, flicking the side of his thumbs against my muscle.

I rocked my body back and forth, my pelvic bone gyrating against his. His member slowly twitching and beginning to rise, I leaned down to press my mouth all over his wonderful body. The groans that hissed their way past his teeth excited me.

"You can't resist me, can you?"

"No." He bucked under me as I thrust a little harder, and opened my lips to take a piece of his skin between my teeth. I grounded it lightly at first, then did it a little harder. "Fuck... Shira..."

"You want me, need me."

More groans, as I trailed a hand all the way down until I was inches from his upstanding dick. It craved attention, looked for something to penetrate.

I wrapped my fingers around its form, moving the foreskin lightly under my tips. I moved my wrist slowly, pumping him as steady as his usual breathing. Although Ash himself was having a hard time filling his lungs.

I grinned.

I moved my body a little, rubbing my slit up and down his ready shaft. It twitched, recognizing my region immediately and wanting to do all matters to it.

I could feel the heat within me, begging me to obey and have sex with him already. We were both aching for it, but I couldn't do it yet. I had to resist temptation.

So, I worked him, going a little faster, as his hands crushed my thighs and tried maneuvering me into position.

Teasing him with my slit again, I purred. He was biting his lip, which was an extreme turn-on. I had no clue how I resisted.

Because, at that moment, I bent down, kissed the tip of his wonderful prick once and hopped off the bed. I wanted to leave him alone, knowing this body was his but it was still mine to give. I liked to tease, surely he already knew that.

I'd only made it to the window when firm arms had grappled onto my shoulder and ass. Releasing a breath that could only be described as startled, it changed into one of pure joy when he spread my legs wide open with his. My arms, therefore, pressed up against the glass of the window.

"Up against the window, baby? Isn't that a little risky?"

I yelped when his palm reached around to my front and smacked my pussy. Sensations whirled inside of me and I wanted him to do it again. But he didn't.

His cock head entered it, met with little resistance as I unclenched and took all of him. My breasts and nipples made friends with the cold of the glass as he pushed me further in, until my face and whole top of my body were pushed flat against it.

I didn't dare close my eyes. If people were going to watch, then we should let them. After all, he'd made no objections.