It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

chapter 17

"Grandma! Grandma get up!" you opened your eyes and see your two grandkids Molly and Fred jumping on your bed. "Who let you two in?"
"Grandpa told us to come and jump on the bed until you got up." Fred said. "Sounds like your grandfather. Ok out while I get dressed." when you walked down to the kitchen, Sirius had breakfast already. "What a way to wake up an old lady Sirius." he laughed, "Your only 50 years old. Oh and good morning to you too."
"Grandma you still look good for 50." said Molly. "I would love to be your age again."
"Ariel and Eric went out for the day and we have to watch the monsters." Sirius said winking. "HEY!" Molly and Fred said. "So what do you want to do today? Oh I know! How bout we go out to the park." you said. "Yeah, we'll go after breakfast." Sirius suggested. After breakfast you waved your wand and everything was packed. "Ok lets go!" you said grabbing the camera. Once you got there, you found a spot under a tree and upacked everything. "Come on Grandpa!" Molly and Fred yelled, "Why Grandpa?! Why not Grandma?" Sirius said. You laughed, "Because I'm gonna take pictures!" you said waving the camera. "Belle is that you?" you turn around and see Ginny and Hermione. Its been three months since you seen them. "Hey girls what up to?"
"Just shoppin' around, how bout you?" Hermione said as Ginny and her sat on the blanket next to you. "Ariel and Eric left us with the kids." you said. "Hey Belle watch this! Hi Hermione, hi Ginny!" Sirius said on top of a swirly slide. "Oh where is my camera?" you said as Hermione and Ginny laughed.
Sirius pushed himself off and swirled all the way down. As he got up, Fred slid down, he rammed Sirius who fell face onto the grass. "Oh Grandpa I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" he got up and laughed, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just going to sit with Grandma." as he was coming over holding his back, you, Hermione, and Ginny were laughing hystarically. "Take it the old reflexes don't work like they used to." Ginny said. "Nope, not anymore. Belle can we eat? I'm starving." you laughed, "Ok. Girls stay and eat, I have plenty of food. Molly! Fred! Come and have lunch!" They raced over, "Hi Aunt Ginny. Hi Aunt Hermione." they said. Everyone ate and and talked for three hours. Around four o'clock they went home, about a half hour later, Ariel and Eric came to pick up the kids, "Mom thank you so much for watching them." Eric said. "Oh its no trouble, I have something for you guys." you gave Ariel the picture of Sirius and the slide. "Haha, that is so Dad. You have a double right?" Ariel asked. "Oh of course."
"Well be better be off. Love you Mom and Dad." she said as you hugged her and Eric. "Bye Grandpa and Grandma." the kids said. When they left you and Sirius sat on the couch. You laid your head on his chest as he stroked your hair. "Looking back, I'm glad I stayed with you. We have great friends and a wonderful family." you said. "I'm glad too. We had an eventful life." he said. You leaned up and kissed him and you both fell asleep on the couch in front of the fire.