It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 3

You ran to the fire and George stayed at the couch, "Hello, who's there?" the face appeared in the fire again, "Oh hello um I'm looking for Harry." "He's up in his dorm, I'll go get him." "Thank you George." you and Sirius waited for George to come back, "So I take it your George's girlfriend? He talks about you all the time, your a lot prettier than he's said." you blushed, "Yes I am and thank you. My name is Belle." "I'm Sirius Black." you two looked at each other until you heard Harry and George come down stairs, "Sirius! What are you doing here? Thanks for keeping him company Belle." "No problem, well I'm going to bed, good night Mr. Black." you said, "Oh please, call me Sirius." you giggled and began heading up to the stairs, "Hey, what about me?" George said. You gave him a kiss goodnight and headed off to bed *I so got to see him again* you thought before you went to bed.

*SIRIUS' POV (after talking to Harry)*
"Good night Harry, I'll send you a letter when I can." "Ok. Goodnight Sirius." you pulled your head out of the fire and sat at the table. "Wow, what a girl." you said aloud to yourself, "Sirius, will you stop looking at those Muggle magazines again." Remus said. (he's visiting Sirius for a while) "I'm not! I just met a girl and she's very beautiful." Remus raised an eyebrow, "Ok, whats her name?" "Belle..uh..I don't know her last name but-" Remus cut you off, "Hold on, Belle Brilz? She's going out with George! You can't go near her!" he noticed that you were down and he continued, "Well I guess you can talk to her. But don't steal her from George, I remember how a charmer you were in school." "Of course not trust me." you pulled out a quill, ink, and parchment and began writing.

*BELLE'S POV*
You woke up the next morning and went down to the common room and sat on the couch. As you sat on the couch looking in the fire, you felt butterflies in your stomach, *It can't be I'm dating George, don't think about Sirius* just then an owl came and stuck it's leg at you. "What the heck?" you siad out loud while you untied the letter. As you seen who it was from, you smiled. She opened the letter and read: Belle, It was a great pleasure to meet you last night. You look like an exciting lady and I would like to stay in touch with you. Sincerly, Sirius Black. "Hey who did you get a letter from so soon?" you jumped and turned around and saw George walking towards you, "Oh um my mom. Yeah she just wanted to know how my day was yesterday and today." "Oh ok, Can I read it?-" "NO! Um no my mom wrote some embarrassing stuff." he looked curiously at you and said, "Ok, well I'm going down to breakfast. Wanna come with?" "No I'm gonna go down with Hermione and Ginny. Save me a seat ok love?" you kissed him and he walked out. You sat down on the couch and re-read the letter, you couldn't help but smile.