It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 4

You, Hermione, and Ginny were walking down the Great Hall when Hermione whispered, "So I seen you got a letter from Sirius, when were you going to tell me?" your heart fell to your stomach, "I didn't know you knew him." she stated, "Oh I met him last night through the fire when he wanted Harry. And- wait, how did you know I got a letter from Sirius?" Ginny saw her other friends and went to sit with them. You and Hermione finished the conversation before you entered the Hall. "I was coming down stairs to see where yu were when I saw Sirius' owl so I stopped because I thought it was for Harry, but until you started reading, I thought I would give you some privacy." "Oh, but please, this is between us." Hermione gave you a look then nodded her head. When you got to the Hall, yousat next to George who handed you your timetable, "We have free period together after break and lunch." "Really?" you said looking at it. "Aw...Potions with the Hufflepuffs. This is going to be boring." you gave George a kiss goodbye and headed to the dungeons. When you got down there you saw Fred, "Hey Fred! I didn't know you had this class? Why didn't you wait for me?" "I'm sorry, I walked a girl to class." you smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Oh and who is this girl?" he blushed and said, "Ambrosine." "Aww, she is so cute! She's really nice." you both laughed and headed to Potions. For your first day, you and Fred partnered up and tried to make an anticdote to help werewolves ease their pain while they transformed.
"Man, Snape is the biggest git ever!" you said slamming you books on the table. "What's wrong Belle?" Harry asked as him and Ron came and sat at the table with you, "Ok, me and Fred were working on the Werewolf potion and we followed every step and it was perfect, and then Snape looked over and said 'it's passible' then walked over to another table and said 'great job, 5 points to Hufflepuff.'" "Yeah so?" Ron said, George walked in, "SO! The group only had it half done and we were almost done!" you said irritably. "Hey Belle heard what happened, I'm sorry." he tried to hug you, but you nudged him off. "Well I'm going up and laying down." you said pounding your feet on the stairs. When you got up to your dorm you saw the letter Sirius wrote on your bed. *Oh I got to write to Sirius!* you thought. You pulled out parchment, ink, and a quill and wrote: Sirius, It was very nice meeting you too! Sorry it took a while to write (even though it's been like a day). Had a bad day. Dumb Snape. Well got to go! Talk to you soon! Belle. You walked up to the Owlery, kissed the letter, gave it to Athena, and watched it fly away.