Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 11

I woke up Saturday and was excited. When I got out of the shower, I thought *What the heck, I'll make myself look good today.* I curled my hair, put on a dress, and got some make up on. Before I left, I looked in the mirror, I looked so different. I never dress up, I walked down and sat next to the boys, "Whoa Arista! When did you get so hot?" Sirius said. "What? I just wanted to look nice today for my birthday."
"Well you should look like that everyday."
"I think she looks beautiful all the time." Lily said. "Happy birthday."
"Thanks Lils. Well lets go get some breakfast." After breakfast, Remus took me out by the edge of the Forbidden Forest, "Remus, what are we doin' here?"
"Can't I take my girlfriend out walking on her birthday?"
"Yeah, but as long as were not going out into the forest." we talked about our lives after Hogwarts. Remus didn't know what he wanted to do yet because he wouldn't know a place who would hire a werewolf. I wanted to be an Auror, but I dunno. What seemed almost like two hours was when we finially went back to the common room. "Come on, lets go to my dorm." he grabbed my hand and led me up to his dorm. When he opened the door I heard. "SUPRISE!!!" I jumped three feet and looked around, all the boys and Lily were in there and the room was filled with birthday stuff. "What is this?"
"Your suprise birthday party!" Peter said. "Aw thanks guys!" I said hugging them all. "Your welcome." they all chanted. "How did you guys plan this?"
"Well remember on Christmas vacation when us three were talking in my room and you came in? We were talking about your party." James said with his arm around you. "Come on, enough talking, lets party!" Sirius said turning on the music. For the rest of the night we played truth or dare (Sirius had to go ask Eli Dolin if she could turn into himself so he can admire her. We laughed so hard. She laughed as well and joined the party.), did some karaoke, and much more. Remus and I think Sirius took a liking in Eli. "Thanks for throwing the best party ever." I whispered to Remus because everyone else was sleeping. "Your very welcome." he whispered kissing me. "I really like Eli. No wonder you fancied her."
"Haha very funny. Yeah I like her too...but not as much as Sirius." I looked over at his bed and I giggled to myself *how cute* Sirius had his arms wrapped around Eli, I walked over and closed the curtains to his bed. Remus and I changed into our pajama's and climbed into bed. I took off my necklace and Remus did also and looked at it, "Did you know that these have the power to tell if the owners are soulmates or not?"
"Your joking."
"No seriously. We've been going out for a while and been best friends before then. To tell you the truth, I've loved you ever since the day we meet on the train." I was speechless, "Well Sirius and James told me that you liked me since third year."
"That's when I told them." I looked deep into those brown eyes, "I've always loved you too." I reached over and grabbed my locket and asked him, "How does it work?"
"Ok, we lay our lockets next to each other...ok take my hand and I'll say the incantaion." I leaned over and kissed Remus, grabbed his hand, and closed my eyes. While my eyes were shut, I heard him say, " il faro nel mio oceano, la stella nel mio cielo, mi dice se il mio eterno giorno e notte." I opened my eyes and gasped, different colored lights and sparks shot out of the lockets as they arose in midair. Then they interlocked and swirled around, then the lockets were no more. They became the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I looked at Remus who had tears in his eyes, while I was tearin' up I asked, "What does that mean?" already knowing the answer. "It means we're soulmates," he grabbed the ring and my left hand, "this ring means we will be together forever. You wanna know what the incantation meant?" I nodded my head franticly, "She is my lighthouse in my ocean, the star in my sky, tell me if she is my eternal day and night. No, I didn't get it from a book, that came from my heart." he slipped the ring on my finger and I kissed him while we were both bawling. "Arista, be mine forever and always?"
"Always and forever Remus." I said kissing and hugging him.