Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

so it begins....

**Flashback**

"Lexi! GET THE **** UP! NOW! You’re late." "OKAY! Okay jeez. You’d think the flaming house was on fire" pushing up on my ‘so comfy’ bed I pick out some ripped skinny jeans a top and my favourite waits coat and jacket.

Going to shower, ugh I feel so good right now. With the moving and a new start. I really wish you could see my smirk right now, I mean seriously it could be award winning. After my awesome shower I change and do what is little of my make-up and rush out to my shiny new car, I'm too late to have breakfast.

Feeling the stares and gawks as I drive into the parking lot. Striding towards the office hiding my violet eyes behind my aviators. "Hello?" I ask quietly yet confidently "Who are you" the snobby little bitch asks. Taking off my aviators and staring her in the eyes. "I am Lexi Storm. Look just gimme my stuff lady."

"Fine! Here! Find your own way." She mumbles something about patience and bitchiness.
Storming out of the office just after replacing my aviators on my 'beautiful' face, once again to hide my out of place eyes. I barely notice when a rough broad shoulder comes into contact harshly with my chest. "Move! Whore!" Grabbing hold of his jacket and slamming his back directly into a locker dial, him being about a foot into the air by now, also in shock that it is indeed a girl who's causing him his first dose of pain. It's in his eyes. "Who do you think you are? Really. Because I'm here to tell you the bitch is in town, yeah that's right you heard me THE bitch NOT A bitch. So shut up and spread the news." By this time my fist is whispers away from his precious little face my bright eyes shredding all that's left of his pathetic 'pride'.

"Guys like you piss me off, and trust me you won't like me when I'm pissed AND angry." Striding away again I leave him with those final words. Everyone stays out of my way and I gratefully find my home room quickly and sit in the back corner next to the old dusty window, leaning into it for support. Looking down at the desk I notice the shadow of a boy.