What Happens at the Beach

It's our job

Hannah's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a red bikini on. It was the uniform for me and Steph's job. I'd lost some weight since last summer, and it actually looked pretty good on me.

"COME ON, HANNAH!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" That was Steph, we were room mates, and best friends. Almost like sisters. "We gotta go earlie, other wise we wont be able to make it!" She screamed at me. I sighed, grabbed a pair of jean short-shorts, and ran downstairs.

As I climbed up onto my spot in the life guard tower, my cell phone rang. "Nein, nein, nein, nein-nein-nein! SCHREI!" I flipped it open, it was Steph texting me. How fun is this!? You can see for miles!! I smiled and sat on the chair and looked out. It was very pretty.

A few hours later I see two, framiliar figures walking down the beach. I couldn't quite see who it was, since I was so high, but I knew I've seen them somewhere....

The one with blonde long hair, I think whispered into the guy with black hair's ear, and then raced off. Black Hair thought for a second and ran off after Blondie. They ended up on the dock. They starting wrestling, and fell into the water, I jumped up. Were they okay?

I looked across the beach to Steph, who was climbing down her tower, blowing her whistle three times. They didn't come up yet so climbed down too. Awesome, our first day on the job and we already get to save someone's life!

"STEPH AND HANNAH WENT IN!" I heard our manager, Phil shout.

We raced over there together holding our red tubes, ran on to the dock and dove in. I looked down and saw Steph already getting up the guy with gold... dreadlocks? onto the recue postion, with him laying on her cheast between the rescue tube. She pointed down to the other guy that was slowly sinking, bubbles exacping his mouth. I submerged and swam as fast as I could, grabbed his arm and swam up towards the light... I could feel my head pounding, I was losing air.

Finally I broke the surface, gasped and swam to shore. I laid him on the ground, and checked his heart, it was still beating. I pumped at his chest, checked again, not breathing. I looked at Steph, she was talking to the blonde dreadlock guy. I lifted his chin, plugged his nose, and breathed into his mouth. I pumped his chest, and his eyes slowly opened. Then, knowing what would happen dove out of the way as he threw up water. He coughed some more and then stoped, looking over to me and said,

"D-d-Danke schön." He gasped.

"Willkommen." I smiled. "It's my job." He laughed a little and looked into my eyes. HOLY CRAP!! I JUST SAVED BILL, The Bill Kaulitz's life!!
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think so far?
Love it? Hate it? TELL US!! :D
for everyone that does know:
Danke schön = Thank you very much
Willkommen = You're Welcome

COMMENTS = LOVE

By Mrs.Kaulitz