What Happens at the Beach

Can You Here Me?

"Hallo? Hallo?" I asked him. I didn't know who him is but told myself I would soon find out. The guy was hard to pull in. His heavy large clothes made it nearly impossible to kick him to shore. So since he was conscience when I pulled him on the tube, I asked him to kick too. Apparently he lost conscience quickly, because his body went limp.

So there is a limp body on the ground. I remembered Phil, our manager shouting to the other staff that we were about to make a rescue. So I looked around for the other staff. When you blow the whistle, the other guards need to clear the water. Then the manager says who went in to make the rescue, so the guard nearest to the first aid would come over and help.

There was two people running to me and Hannah, Phil and Blake. They looked a bit away and they wouldn't get here for a few minutes. I checked for breathing, while looking at his chest. I felt the warm air escape his mouth, and his chest rise up and down. Of course this means there is a pulse. I tapped his shoulder.

"Can you hear me?" I asked. His body jerks a bit. I tapped his shoulder again. "Hallo?" That time his eyes fluttered open and he coughed up a little water. His eyes darted side to side, finally resting on my face.

"Can you hear me?" I asked again. He nodded, unseeingly. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Tom....Tom Kaulitz." He said. "Where's Bill?"

"He is fine, focus." I said looking into his eyes. He nods, almost scared. Blake then came up from behind me.

"Is he ok? What happened? What do you know so far?" Blake asked putting on his gloves. Blake had worked here for two summers, and starting his third.

"Him and his friend fell in the water and I saw them struggling, then his friend went under and he kept struggling." I said. "I blew my whistle and went after him. Hannah got the one who went under. And I thought he was conscience, which he was, but then he went limp. He was breathing, and his chest was raising, so I tapped his shoulder a few times. He woke up and told me his name was Tom Kaulitz."

"From Tokio Hotel?" Blake asked Tom. Tom nodded. "Can you lay down for me again, please?" Tom laid down and rests his head on a sand pile. Blake checked his pulse. I looked behind my shoulder and Hannah was talking to who I assumed was his twin, Bill Kaulitz. I never thought in my life that I would save one of the Kaulitzs' boy's. And both at once. Blake was telling me a week before, before I started my job you know, that he met Nena once.

I looked back at Tom. He was sitting up, looking to the left of me at Bill. Blake was over talking to Phil.

"Bill will be fine. Hannah is a great life guard." I reassured him. He smiled and looked at me.

"And you're not?" He asked raising his eye brow. I let out a quick chuckle.

"Yea, I saved you right? And you aren't exactly light weight in the water."

"Yea. But you know what. I'm little Mr. Skinny." He smiles putting his hands around his stomach and pulling his shirt back to see it tightened. "So, why aren't you in a bikini?"

I looked down to see what I was wearing. A pair of men's red swim trunks and a light gray shirt (which was dark gray from the water) that said 'Life Guard.' in red font. I shrugged and pulled off my life guard shirt. I was wearing a red bikini top under it. It was the one that was tied in the back both across the neck and back. So four strings, two knots.

Tom's jaw dropped. Blake looked over and turned his head back to Phil. But after he realized what he saw, he fixed his gaze on me again, his mouth wide open, too. Phil looked to see what Blake was looking at, and also stared at me. I looked at all three of them. I knew Hannah was eye candy to every guy with her beauty, but me? I wouldn't imagine. Maybe they think I'm really fat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Two happy authors

Tell us what you think.

Chapter by = Candy Kaulitz