Status: Rewrite of She Makes The Room Go Boom Boom Boom!

You're All I've Got Tonight

Five.

Kelsey stood off to the side watching the guys pour their hearts out with each song they performed. A notebook and pencil could be found in her hands as she wrote down notes to remember about later on for her article. They were sloppy of course, because she was watching the guys as she wrote. She glanced at Maggie who was on the other side of the stage snapping pictures of the guys. She wouldn't stay in one place too long though as the guys moved around the stage alot.

Kelsey looked out into the crowd as they sang and danced along to Matt's voice and the band. She smiled to herself when Matt touched hands with a few of the fans in the very front row. She looked down at her notebook and added little tidbits about the interactions quickly. Sticking the pen in the spiral holding the paper together, she sat the notebook down and made her way to the bathrooms.

After relieving herself and washing her hands, she power walked back to her spot. When she picked the notebook back up, she noticed something written in black marker.

HI BEAUTIFUL

Kelsey raised an eyebrow at the two words scribbled on her stuff and scanned the area to see if maybe the culprit was still around, but she realized nobody was around period. She then looked for Maggie and saw her smiling at her. Jason peaked around the corner and saw she was smiling at her notebook, he smiled to himself and went about his business.

XxxxxX

"I'm gonna go pop this bad boy into my laptop and see how my shots turned out," Maggie said when she reached Kelsey, USB in hand. "Wanna join?"

"I'd love to, but I gotta sort out my notes," she nodded to the floor where her notebook sat open.

"Hi beautiful?" Maggie asked with a giggle, "What the hell kind of band stuff is that?"

"You mean it wasn't you?"

"What no, how could it have been me if I was on the opposite side of the stage the whole time?"

Kelsey sighed.

"Sounds like someone's got a secret admirer."

"I doubt it," Kelsey frowned, "Someone was just messing with my stuff."

Maggie rolled her eyes, "Riiight."

Kelsey shrugged it off, "Whatever, I gotta sort through these. Have fun with your pictures, if I'm done in time, I'll stop by the bus unless we're already on the road, then I'll check them out later on."

Kelsey didn't wait for Maggie's reply. Instead she hurried off to the roadies van. The band was currently chatting with fans,taking pictures and signing random things for them.

"Running away already?"

Kelsey stopped and looked over her shoulder at Jason, "What?"

"Are you running away? You're in an awful big hurry."

"Oh no, I was headed to the van to go over my stuff from tonight."

"Oh cool, c'mon." Jason grabbed her hand and led her through the crowds of people.

Once at the bus, Jason let her hand go.

"Thanks, I would have been lost," she giggled.

Jason chuckled, "Come to me next time. It can get chaotic quick."

"I will for sure, although I doubt you'll want to be my savior the entire tour."

"I'll gladly be your savior this entire tour beautiful," he shot her a wink before disappearing back into the crowd of people leaving her standing there alone grinning like a fool.

She shook her head and climbed into the passenger seat. With her feet propped up on the dash, she quickly scanned over her notes. Luckily enough for her she didn't have to cross out much. As she went to close the notebook, the mysterious words that appeared at the bottom of the page caught her eye.

"I'll gladly be your savior this entire tour beautiful" flashed across her mind. She let out a quiet gasp that was quickly followed by a grin plastered on her face.

----

"Where's Kelsey?" Maggie asked Jason. It was time to leave for the next city and Kelsey was nowhere to be found.

"I took her to the van earlier so she could do her thing, I'm not sure after that though," Jason had shrugged.

"Great!" Maggie let out a frustrated groan. "Maybe she's still there then."

The pair headed for the van only to be stopped by Matty B.

"Why the hell aren't you guys in a vehicle? We're getting ready to leave."

"Kelsey's missing," both Jason and Maggie said.

"No she's not. She's passed out in the passenger seat of the van dude."

Jason and Maggie shared a look while Matty laughed at the two.

"Guess nobody thought to check there first huh?"

"Shut up Matt, she was supposed to meet me on the bus after her shit was taken care of to check out my pictures," Maggie muttered, "but no, I didnt think to check the van."

"Me either," Jason laughed.

Matty shook his head, "You two would fail miserably at hide and seek. Let's get going though before the bus leaves."

Maggie waved at the twins and ran to the bus. Jason followed his brother to the van. Jason took the middle of the bench seat since Kelsey was still passed out in his spot. As the van began rolling forward, Jason stole glances her way from time to time. After about an hour of doing so, Matt could be heard laughing.

"What?" Jason muttered.

"Dude you've got it so bad for her you're gonna wind up chasing her off before we're half way through this tour."

"No I won't," he looked over at his brother, "and no I don't."

"You called her beautiful in her notebook and you walked her all the way to the van," Matt pointed out, eyes still on the road, "Not to mention you make sure you're always the one to leave with her. You've got it bad bro."

"Who cares what I wrote in her book? It's not like she even knows it was me. I went with her once for food."

"And helped her find her hotel room the other day. Plus you helped load and unload her stuff."

"Being nice," Jason shrugged.

"Just admit you like her already. I'm not stupid."

Jason let out a groan and looked down at Kelsey to make sure she was still asleep, "Fine. I like her. Happy now?"

"You have no idea," Matt chuckled.

"Fuck off."

"Nah," Matt looked over at his brother, "At least you picked a good looking girl with a level head on her shoulders. I'd be up at that alter happily cheering you on."

"What fucking alter are you talking about?!"

Kelsey stirred in her sleep.

"Better quiet down Jase, your outbursts are gonna wake her up."

"I wish I was asleep too damn it," Jason muttered.

"In a bed with-"

"You two are worse than little kids arguing jeez," Kelsey muttered, eyes still closed but clearly awake now.

"Sorry," echoed through the now quiet van.

Kelsey shrugged before sitting up, "It's not a big deal, I was just pointing that out."

"Once we're in the next city, we'll be there for a couple days with another hotel. You'll be able to sleep without hearing anyone arguing," Matt smiled over at her, "Well for the most part anyways."

"I can't wait for a real bed again I miss the last hotel so much right now."

"Me too," Jason agreed quietly, ignoring the snort coming from his brother.

"You two are weird," Kelsey stated earning looks from both brothers. She laughed, "It's not a bad thing don't worry. Weird is awesome."

"She's a keeper bro," Matt grinned and focused back on the road, tuning out the other two the best he could, as if to give them some type of privacy.

"Get your notes all sorted out?" Jason decided to change the subject, while she lit a cigarette.

She nodded, "Well for the most part anyways yeah. Something was added to them though."

"Oh?" Jason knew she was referring to his little note.

"Yeah someone playing games I guess."

"I doubt that," Jason chuckled.

"Did you see who it was by chance?"

Jason shook his head while Matt said, "Yeah."

Jason looked at him silently pleading not to say it was him. Kelsey didn't notice the shared look but was curious to know who it was.

Matt rolled his eyes but didn't answer her question. Kelsey shrugged it off and stared out the window.

"Whoever did it I'm not mad, I was just wanting to know who wrote it. It honestly made my day."

A grin spread across Jason's face.

XxxxxX

"Check it out," Jason said to Kelsey as they pulled into the hotel's parking lot.

"What?"

"It's not a huge tower this time."

Kelsey laughed, "That makes it even better."

The pair stood next to the side of the van about to open the side doors to begin unloading their stuff. Matt noticed and a devilish grin spread across his face. Quietly he strolled up behind Jason and purposely knocked into him, causing Jason to fall into Kelsey.

Kelsey's breath was caught in her throat. She and Jason were close enough their noses about touched.

"Oh sorry bro didn't see ya there, " Matt chuckled and walked away.

Jason cleared his throat, "Sorry, he can be an ass sometimes."

"It's..it's ok." She had the urge to kiss him.

"We should uh get unloaded and take the stuff to our rooms."

Kelsey nodded and grabbed her bags. She didn't wait for him, she was a bit disappointed neither made a move on the other. But, right as she hit the elevator to get to the third floor quicker, a hand grasped her wrist to stop her from going any further. She looked over her shoulder and realized it was Jason.

"What-" she was cut off by his lips crashing into hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo soo sorry for the late update for this story! I had a few different ideas for it and finally just stuck with the original writing for it. It's still a ZV story I promise, it's just gonna take some time for building up to his time to shine fully ;)

As always thank you for the feedback and recs and subscriptions! Means so much to me!