Gerard's Little Side

Come Live With Us

Gerard had been doing the ageplay thing for a few weeks now and felt as if he was continuously slipping into the headspace.
After the attack a few days ago, he closed himself off.
He came out of his room, but he didn't go further than his front porch. His mom made him go to a party, but he ended up feeling sick at the end of it.
He just wanted to be little and to have Danny and Eric there to hold him in their arms.
Gerard called Danny. He wasn't sure what he was going to say, but he needed to hear his older brothers voice.
"Hey. What's up?" Danny asked as he answered the phone.
"Uh. Nothing really. Just seeing what you were doing."
"Me and Eric were about to make dinner. Do you wanna come over?" Danny said. Gerard could hear Eric on the other end of the line. He was saying, "We're making spaghetti."
"No. I don't want to intrude on your evening." Gerard quickly shut himself out again and thought about never leaving his home.
"You won't be intruding, Jer. One of us could come pick you up."
"No. It's okay. You don't need to do that."
"I want to." Danny said. "I'll be there shortly."
"Can you stay on the phone?"
"Yeah." Danny was smiling.
"Do you think we can-" Gerard stuttered. "Ya know."
Danny knew right away what he needed.
"I'll be there soon and then we can get you back to papa. Okay?"
"Okay." Gerard was slowly falling into his headspace and he really just wanted a hug from one of his daddies.

Gerard just sat by the window and waited for Danny to arrive.
He was still talking to him about all the things they could do.
Gerard quickly went to his room and found two of his stuffies.
He went back to the window to see Danny pulling up.
"I see you. I'm gonna hang up now." Gerard mumbled.
He grabbed his keys off the table by the door and went outside, locking the door behind himself.
Gerard went to the back of the car and got in.
"Hey, buddy. How are you doing?"
"I'm tired." Gerard said with a yawn as he buckled himself in.
"Okay. Well you can take a nap when we get home. Okay?"
"I want to take a nap, but I keep having bad dreams." Gerard felt tears forming in his eyes.
Danny looked back before driving away.
"Me and Papa can stay with you while you sleep."
Gerard liked that idea. He held his stuffies close and waited for Danny to start driving.
"Daddy. Is sghetti for dinner?"
"Yeah, buddy. Papa is making it." Danny smiled.

When they got to Eric and Danny's place, Danny got out and came to Gerard's side of the car. He helped him out and lifted him up.
Gerard didn't say anything. He just laid his head down on Danny's shoulder and let him carry him into the house.
Eric greeted them at the door and pulled the pair in for a hug.
"Hi, baby boy."
"Hi, papa." Gerard reached out and hugged his friend who acted as a papa to him. "How are you doing today?" Gerard shrugged.
"Can I hold him?"
Danny held Gerard out and let Eric lift him up.
"Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" Eric said.
"No." Gerard quickly shot back.
He buried his face in Eric's shoulder and just hugged him tightly.
"We don't need to talk about anything." Eric assured the boy. "We can just have a nice family night."
"Promise?"
"Yes. I promise, baby." Eric placed a light kiss on Gerard's head.
"Is the sghetti done?"
"Just a few more minutes. Would you like to go with daddy so you can get some comfy clothes on?"
"Yes please." Gerard held his arms out and Danny came over to grab him.
"We'll be right back." Danny kissed Eric's cheek then carried Gerard out of the room.

When they got to the guest room, Danny picked out 3 outfits and let Gerard pick his favorite.
He got a diaper out and laid Gerard onto the floor.
"Daddy." Gerard said quietly.
He was still clutching onto his stuffies.
"What's up, handsome?"
"I. I uh. I think I wanna talk about what happened."
"Really? That's great, buddy."
"Wanna tell you and papa."
"Okay. You wanna tell us now, after dinner, bathtime, or at bedtime?"
"Bedtime." Gerard sat up after the diaper was put on. "Do I have to wear clothes right now? I always end up spilling food on them."
Danny just chuckled lightly.
"No. You don't have to if you don't want to."
Danny picked up Gerard and brought him back downstairs.
"I see that my baby boy didn't want to wear any clothes tonight." Eric smiled and held his arms out for the boy.
"After dinner. I don't wanna get my 'jamas all dirty."
"Oh. Good thinking." Eric smiled and kissed Gerard's cheek.
"Is dinner ready?" Gerard asked him.
"Yup. We just gotta get our plates and forks."
"I'll get it." Danny said as he began taking three plates and three forks out. "Go ahead and sit down. I'll bring you your food."
Eric smiled and Gerard said, "Thanks, daddy."
"No problem, kiddo."
Eric brought Gerard to the table and set him down in his chair with a buckle.
"Papa?" Gerard said quietly. He still wasn't fully used to calling his friend this.
"What's up, kiddo?" Eric asked.
He stood behind Gerard and pulled his hair into a pony tail so it wouldn't get messy while he was eating.
"Why did you suggest this out of all the things you could of suggested for me to do?" Gerard asked about the ageplay situation.
"Well. Danny already had a little before and he told me about it." Eric explained. "He said that it really helped the person unwind and be happy."
Gerard understood this. He had only heard Danny speak about it once or twice.
Danny came into the room holding two plates.
"Alright. For my little man." He placed a plate in front of Gerard. He set the other in front of Eric's spot and said, "And for my lovely boyfriend." Eric blushed and Danny kissed his head.
"Daddy. What about juice? "
"Right. I almost forgot, buddy." Danny said as he left the room again.
He came back with a third plate for himself and a sippy cup for Gerard.
"Thank you." Gerard smiled and happily accepted his cup.
Eric had already placed his and Danny's drinks at the table before Gerard had arrived.
"Daddy. Can you feed me?" Gerard had a light blush tinting his cheeks. He didn't want Danny to say no.
"Of course, buddy." Danny said with a smile and scooted his chair closer to Gerard. Danny didn't seem bothered by it at all and that made Gerard feel just a little bit better.
They went through the entire meal with little to no conversation, but it was comfortable silence that they sat in.
Gerard didn't finish all of his food and was soon complaining that he was full.
"Alright, baby. You don't have to get so fussy." Eric said and he took Gerard's plate along with his own.
"You ready for your bath?" Danny asked.
"Tired." Gerard mumbled.
"We can take a quick bath. Then we can get you into bed."
"Okay." Gerard yawned. Danny unbuckled him then lifted him up.
"Daddy. Can I play with toys?" Gerard asked as Danny filled the tub.
"Sure." Danny smiled and grabbed a small bag.
He let Gerard pick out 3 toys and set the bag back onto the ground beside the tub.
Danny helped the boy undress and guided him into the tub.
Eric washed Gerard's hair as he played and made sure he didn't get any soap into the boy's eyes.
"Papa. Can we go see Jake soon?"
"Of course. Do you like having a friend that's little like you?"
"Yeah. Jake is really funny."
"That's good, buddy." Eric smiled and rinsed Gerard's hair out.
"Alright, kiddo. Time for bed." Danny said as he pulled the plug of the tub.
"Don't wanna get out, dada." Gerard whined. He knew he'd have to tell Danny and Eric what happened if he got out.
Danny held out a towel and said, "Come on, buddy."
Gerard got up and let Danny dry him off.
He quickly wrapped Gerard in the towel and picked him up bridal style. Danny laid Gerard onto the guest bed and went to grab a diaper and the clothes Gerard had picked out earlier.
"Papa?" Gerard looked to Eric.
Danny came back over and told Gerard to lift his hips so he could diaper him.
"What's up, buddy?"
"Told daddy I would tell you what happened." Gerard mumbled.
"Oh okay." Eric looked a little surprised. Eric looked to Danny.
Danny was done putting a diaper on Gerard and let the boy sit up.
Gerard took a moment before he began to speak.

*content warning*

"Uh okay. Before I say anything." Gerard looked at Eric then looked at Danny. "Can you promise me something?"
"Of course. What is it, baby?"
"Promise that you'll still be my daddies and you'll still give the best cuddles." Gerard was already tearing up.
"Of course. We could never just stop being your daddies." Danny got protective and pulled the smaller boy onto his lap.
"Promise?" Gerard looked between the two.
"Yes. We promise."
"Okay." Gerard took a deep breath. "Remember-" Gerard stopped himself. "You know the guy." Gerard was breathing harshly. "The man. The one that-"
Eric looked like he was going to be sick and Danny just looked angry.
"He f-found my new apartment." Gerard's whole body went stiff. "I tried to stop him. I- I said no. He. I. He put his hand over my mouth and I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. I- I tried to scream. I tried to make him stop."
Eric stood up from the bed.
"Come live with us." Eric said firmly.
"I. I can't." Gerard shook his head no. "I'm an inconvenience and I'm bad and you don't need me. I- I don't even know why I'm here right now. I- I shouldn't be here." Gerard stood up.
Eric stopped him from leaving.
"No. You're not leaving." Eric placed his hands gently on Gerard's shoulders, not wanting to scare the boy.
"I need to go." Gerard was slipping away and trying to force himself to be big.
Danny finally stood up and went in front of Gerard. "Live with us. We can take care of you." Danny lifted Gerard up and hugged him.
"I can take care of myself." Gerard mumbled.
"We know you can, but we want to do it for you." Danny rubbed Gerard's back.
Gerard wrapped his arms around Danny's neck.
"Does that mean I can be little more?"
"If that's what you want."
"I. I don't know what I want." Gerard still felt little. He was only wearing a diaper and the way he was being held made him feel even more small.
"It's okay. We can give you time to think about it." Eric said. "Why don't you come stay with us for a week?"
"I would like that." Gerard said. He laid his head on Danny's shoulder.
"Okay." Eric had a smile on his face.
Danny kissed Gerard's head. "Let's get you into bed, buddy."
"Can I have some milk?" Gerard stopped him before he had a chance to put him down.
"Sure." Danny carried Gerard to the kitchen and Eric followed behind.
Eric got the bottle out and Danny got the milk.
Danny handed it to Eric and waited for him to pour it.
Eric poured it and screwed the lid on. He handed the bottle to Gerard and gave him a smile.
Eric took the milk back to the fridge.
"Daddy. I'm tired."
Danny laughed lightly and said, "Okay. It's time for bed."
Danny carried his brother to the guest room and laid him onto the bed. Gerard's eyes were drooping as he began to suckle on his bottle. He looked as if he was fighting sleep.
"Daddy. Can you tell me a story?" Gerard rubbed his eye with one hand and fed himself with the other.
Danny sat down on the edge of the bed. "Sure. What kind of story would you like?"
"The knight story."
Danny knew which one he was talking about and began to tell it.
Before he knew it, Gerard was fast asleep. The bottle was laying beside his head and he now had his thumb in his mouth.
Only laying in a diaper, he looked so small.
Danny picked up the bottle and went to the closet where they kept the little things. He switched the light on and kept it on, knowing Gerard would need it.
He grabbed a pacifier and went back to his brother.
He gently pulled his thumb out of his mouth and replaced it with the pacifier. He went to the door and gave one last look to his brother. He smiled and pulled the door so that it was just opened a crack.