Lust in Love

One - Meeting the Mudblood

The sun is shining on the grounds and the grass is growing steadily. Hagrid waters it carefully, looking behind his shoulder to talk to Potter.

Potter. The most arrogant boy I've ever met.

I wish I wasn't in love with one of his best friends.

--

I watch from the sidelines as Ron Weasley kisses Annaline Johanna full on the mouth.

Maybe Weasley's worse than Potter.

--

I run into their embrace and shove Weasley away. My anger is too much.

"Malfoy!"

I ignore both Potter and Weasley. The Mudblood is my goal.

She looks surprised as I take my hand, then a slow blush spreads around her cheeks. "Draco?" Her voice is delicate, like a flower.

"Annaline ." I say, with a meaningful look.

And just like that, she understands.

Our eyes meet and she nods. "Of course."

She answered my unspoken question.

I smile. "Annaline , you are one pretty girl."

And then Weasley breaks our smiles. "Oi, Malfoy! I want an explanation here!"

Annaline looks at him scathingly as I press my body against hers. "His name's Draco." She says, placing her hans on my thighs.

I follow suit, and Weasley grabs Hermione's hand. Potter turns on him, angrier than I've ever been.

"Ron, what are you doing? You're already kissing Hermione, now you want my girlfriend too! And Draco, I'm in love with her and she's in love with me! Taking her from me is like torture!" He yells.

"Too bad, Potter." I raise my eyebrows, then slowly lean in to kiss Annaline. It's fun to see Potter's face in agony as he watches our lips slowly press together.

The best thing about the kiss is Annaline kisses back.

--

The last day of my seventh year at Hogwarts. Potter, Weasley and Granger have dumped Annaline and they've set out to defeat the Dark Lord. As the bus arrives at Kings Cross Station, Snape sweeps past and takes my suitcase. "Malfoy, you'd better know what to say to your parents. They're gonna kill you!" He says in a friendly tone, his eyes examining Annaline.

"That's just it." I say. "I'm not going back to them."

Snape's so surprised he drops the suitcase. "What?"

I look at him. "We're going to marry. And we're gonna do it away from the prying eyes of my family and hers."

"You haven't thought this through!"

I turn to Snape. "Are you just trying to get your filthy hands on my girl? 'Cause she's sticking with me."

Snape scowls at me. "Of course not!"

"Don't lie. I've seen the way you look at her."

Annaline comes up behind us. "C'mon Draco, let's hurry!" She hisses.

I glare one last time at Snape, then I grab the suitcase and Annaline's hand and set off into the sunset.
♠ ♠ ♠
End of Chapter One. :) Please tell me if you like that. Remember, it is UNFINISHED.