Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 1

[skye's POV]

Me and my best friend were walking around in Los Angeles and we walked into a Hot Topic. We were looking around at the new Underoath tees they just brought out. I was about to exclaim my happiness about the awesome new design when this screaming and yelling caught my attention. I looked around for the source of the noise and noticed a small cluster of people milling around the entrance of the store. My friend and I walked over to see what the commotion was. The manager had just put up a sign that said Underoath was going to be signing in the store the following day. My friend and I both just squealed in excitement. She started babbling on and on about how she couldn't wait to meet Aaron Gillespie and how she could probably just sweep him off his feet. I wasn't listening though. I was having a small fantasy about what I would do when I met Spencer Chamberlain.

We go back to Hot Topic and it's the next day. It was a couple hours before the store opened up so we just waited outside. As the next couple hours wore on, more and more people started to show up. At 10:00 the manager showed up, un-locked the store, shook his head, and started muttered some nonsense about band obsessed teens. Me and my friend just laughed and went inside first. The band showed up about 20 minutes later, causing a big riot with the crowd of Underoath fans.

Since my friend is very outgoing and direct with what she wants, she walked right up to Aaron and said "Well, hi there Aaron. I'm Caprecia! We're going to hang out later so here's my number."

She gave him a piece of paper with her number and it and he just laughed.

He said, "Well, I love girls who are forward just like you, Be sure to hear from me. Actually, you and your friend can hang out with us after the signing." She giggled and nodded. I turned from them and looked at Spencer. He was already staring at me and he looked down quickly when I turned toward him. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hi Spencer. It's nice to meet you." I said, sticking my hand out for a handshake. His beautiful eyes went to my face and he just stared. For a moment I wanted to bend down toward his chair and kiss him but before I could act on impulse he blurted out, "My god you're fucking beautiful."

Everyone in the band turned and stared at him with their mouths hanging open. Aaron looked almost frightened for a moment and then he smirked. "See what happens when you lighten up Spee? Swearing isn't that horrible." Spencer blushed and just took my bag and signed it. He didn't look at me again, just started signing things for fans.

*** *** ***

It's later in the day after the signing. We were just sitting around laughing and talking and just having a good time with the guys of Underoath. Aaron had left the room a few minutes ago to go look for Spencer who just took off. I went to go get a drink from the kitchen, when I overheard Spee and Aaron talking in the foyer.

Spencer's deep voice was saying "...don't think she would like a guy like me. She's so pretty. I'm sure she's got other guys she would want to go out with." He sounded so down.

I could here Aaron's encouraging voice. "Spencer. You apparently didn't see the way she was looking at you. She wants you man." I could hear him snicker and my lips twitched into a smile. Aaron doesn't know how right he is. I thought.

My thoughts drowned out their entrance to the kitchen. I heard the swinging doors hit the wall and I jumped out of my thoughts. I turned around and saw the two staring at me.
"I...I...uhh..I was just-" Aaron cut me off.

"I'll let you two talk." He was gone.

I looked at Spencer and Spencer looked at me. His long, lanky body took three long strides toward me and he was kissing me. I was taken off guard and didn't respond at first. I then realized what was happening, and I started kissing him back. The cool metal of his lip ring was turning me on and I pushed on his chest and he walked backward into a wall. I could feel his mouth curving into a smile while we made out. Too soon, he pulled away.

He looked at me and smiled. "I couldn't help it. I really like you."

I smiled but soon his lips were on me again. Not just on my mouth, but on my cheeks, neck, collerbone and finally my earlobe. He nibbled slightly emitting a small moan from me. That felt really good, and I was hoping he would do it again. He did. He bit slightly harder and I gasped. He pulled away and grinned. He went back and kissed down my neck and to the top of my low cut tank top. He paused and took the top off. He stared at my breasts for a moment and then took of my red and black laced bra. He began to play with my breasts, grabbing at them and kissing me at the same time. I was so intoxicated by his touch and masculine smell.

I pulled away and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and off. I stared at his pale body for a while and then looked into his eyes. I say nothing but lust and hunger for what was soon to come. i began to kiss down his chest, over his stomach and to the top of his skinny jeans. I looked up at him, and saw that he was biting his lip ring and that made get back up and take over his mouth. I hadn't realized my pants were off until he forcefully turned me around pushed me against the wall. I looked down, surprised, then smirked and grabbed at his belt. I tugged it off with ease and unfastened the button and zipper on the jeans. I pulled them down to find a little surprise.

"You go commando?" I questioned, cocking my eyebrow, staring at his large penis. He grinned guiltily, I shook my head and said. "You are so sexy Spee." I brought him closer so I could whisper in his ear. "Make love to me Spencer. Make me scream your name."

That was all he needed. He pushed himself inside me, making me moan. He started pumping, slowly at first and slowly picking up speed.

"Faster Spee!" I breathed. He quickly picked up the pace. I could feel his smooth cock thrusting deeper inside me until he was completely inside. We simultaneously began to pant and moan. He was going so fast and causing so much pleasure I could barely hold on. I was close and so was he.

"I'm almost there!" he panted. "Ohh Skyyye.." he groaned. He finally spilled his load inside of me, causing me to scream out.

"Spencer!" I yelled, coming seconds later. We both sat there, me up against the wall with his body holding me up. He looked at me and said "That was so amazing. We should do it again." My eyes got wide and he just laughed. I joined in and soon we couldn't stop. We heard the swinging door bang against the wall and we turned to look. Everyone was standing there, and they just stared. There was a stunned silence for a minute and then..

"GO SPENCER!!" Tim yelled. Everyone started laughing and left the room. My friend looked at me, grinned and then left. Spencer and I looked at each other, we were both red in the face.

"I think we should've done this in the bedroom." he mumbled. I started laughing.

"Spencer! You can't blame us. We were acting on a sudden impulse." He grinned and let me go. We got dressed and went into the living to endure the pestering we would surely get from his friends
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot turned story.
Remember to comment!
<3 Sposh!