Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 15

[Aaron's POV]

I woke up and was feeling completely disoriented and shitty. I finally slowly opened my eyes and looked around. What went on last night? My head was pounding and the light was too bright. I felt a warm body next to me. I jumped and was a bit startled but when I looked to my side, I realized it was Caprecia. I furrowed my eyebrows, remembering the party from last night. Did we have sex and I just can't remember? I lifted the covers and realized that we were still fully clothed.

I sighed, relieved, and then tried to get out of bed without waking her.I shifted slightly and she began to stir. Freezing, I waited to see if she was awake but she only moved slightly and began to snore lightly

Sliding to the end of my bed, I realized I was still in my clothes. I took off my pants and shirt, tossed them on the floor, and headed downstairs. The livingroom, kitchen, and entryway were a complete mess! Lifting the cooler on the floor away from the cabinet, I pulled out the coffee pot and brewed some strong coffee. After a couple minutes, the aroma tickled my nose and made me sigh in pleasure from its scent. No more than 30 secondslater, Skye walked into the kitchen wearing one of Spencer's tees and his boxers. Hopefully they were clean ones.

"Mmm! I smell some frickin' coffee! Is it done yet?" she asked, glancing at me through squinty eyes.

"Almost. Did you come rushing down here as soon as you smelled it?" I asked, laughing, eyeing her backwards shirt.

She looked down at herself and giggled. "Ha yes. Yes I did." she said. I grabbed a couple of mugs and poured the coffee.

"So where'd Cee at Aaron?" she asked me while adding sugar and cream to her coffee.

"She's still sleeping." I replied briskly, sipping on my steamingmug.

"Oh. Well do you know that you guys, as in you, Spencer, Grant, James, Timmy, and Chris, will be cleaning up this mess?" she asked me over the rim of her mug.

"Um what!?" I exclaimed, staring at her in disbelief.

"Of course babe." Cee said, coming into the kitchen. "Hangover days are shopping days. Mama needs some new clothes!" she said, taking my cup of coffee from me and kissing me softly. I laughed and let her kiss me.

"Morning party lovers." Spencer mumbled coming into the room. I released Cee's lips and just held her.

"Morning Spee!" Cee and I said at the same time.

"Morning babe." he said to Skye walking to her with a smile. I became suspicious when she gave him the cold shoulder and turned to us instead.

"Hey Cee, we better get going, the stores are gonna run out of clothes!" she exclaimed dramatically,laughing."Oh and boyfriends, we are taking your American Express cards!" She looked at spencer as if to say don't try me today, i'm not in the mood.

Spee looked defeated. "Alright. It's alright, hun." he said. Skye rolled her eyes and wandered out of the room. Caprecia followed suit after pecking me on the cheek.

"Wow Spee, you are in the dog house! What happened man?!" I asked my best friend, grinning.

"To be completely honest, I don't know. Whatever it was happened last night and I can't remember much of last night." he groaned.

"Well did you guys have sex?" I asked looking at my coffee.

"I think so, but dude I really can't remember." he said, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Oh." We sat and talked for a while then the girls finally came back downstairs dressed and ready to go shopping. They asked for our cards, we gave them up, and they left.

[Skye's POV]

I was walking with Cee and she was talking but I had other things on my mind. I can't believe what I did last night. What the fuck was I thinking...I guess I wasn't cause I was drunk.

"Skye! Are you even listening to me?" Cee asked me, looking annoyed.

I jumped out of my thoughts. "Oh god I'm sorry Cee. It's just...I was thinking about what I did last night." I said, and saying the last part quietly.

"What did you do?" she asked, looking concerned by the tone of my voice.

"Something...bad." I said quietly. "I'll tell you during lunch."

We shopped until we couldn't shop anymore. Skinny jeans, dressy shirts, heels, make-up, accessories, and much more were finally brought back to the borrowed band Escalade. We got in and drove off to get some late lunch. We finally decided on Applebee's. I told the hostess to take us to a more secluded area so I could talk to Cee. We got to a table, sat down, and looked at the menu.

After a couple minutes Caprecia exclaimed "I'm getting a Garden Burger!" We shared a laugh andI decided to get the same. We waved the waitress over and ordered. When she left, Cee looked at me waiting for me to begin. I let out a big sigh and told her what I could remember. When I finished telling her, I sat back and let it settle in.

"So you're telling me that while at the party, drunk off your ass, you tried cocaine by injection?" she asked,looking at me like she didn't know who I was. I nodded and looked down at my lap in shame. "What the hell were you thinking!?" she exclaimed in a loud whisper looking pissed.

"That's just it! I wasn't thinking! I was drunk remember?" I said,my eyes welling up with tears. "I'm so ashamed Caprecia. If I would have been in a better state of mind, I know I wouldn't have tried."

Right then, our food came and we began to eat in silence. After a few minutes, Caprecia looked at me. "I really don't like that you did that but I can't really blame you. I blame it on the alcohal. More importantly, though, Spencer needs help." she sighed.

I looked up from my burger. "I know he does. The signs are all there. I did a little research this morning. Rail thin, hardly and appetite, little sleep, twitching. It's all there!" I finally finished and began to silently cry.

Cee reached over and patted my arm. "It'll be okay. When you talk to him tonight, you need to tell him he needs help, okay?" I nodded my head and wiped my tears. We left the restaurant and I felt nervous as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!! Bad Skye! :/
Well anyway, It's coming along.
Please remember to comment lovelies!