Status: Please comment and let me know what you think.

Soulmates

Angel

There was a knock at the door. It opened and Jade whispered, “It’s Jade.” I saw her reach for the light switch. “Don’t touch it,” I ordered huskily. She froze. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Jade tensed and started to move away. “You’re okay,” I whispered. She relaxed, and I kissed the side of her neck. I guided her to the bed. Jade laid on the bed, and I laid on top of her. I kissed her gently, then trailed my hands down her body. I lifted her shirt off as I she ran her hands up my chest. I bit Jade’s neck and slowly slide her jeans off. I slid a hand in her panties and started playing with her pussy. I watched her bite her lip as I rubbed her clit. I gently brush my lips against hers. I continue to play with her until she cums. “Don’t stop,” Jade pleads. I kiss her forehead. “I can’t be as gentle as you need right now, sweetie,” I explained slowly as she pouts. “I don’t want to hurt you.” “You won’t,” she assures me. “No,” I said firmly. “Do you have to leave,” she asks softly, after a minute. I think for a second, then I pull her into my arms. “Not right now, but I will have to sneak out later.” It’s quiet for a few minutes as she snuggles against me. I reach over Jade and grab my phone. I set an alarm for 5:30, so I can leave before her parents wake. I kiss her and whisper, “Goodnight, beautiful.” She smiles sleepily and closes her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is unfinished. I'm working on getting this chapter finished.