Status: Used to be called For people like you, there is no such thing as an early grave. Started in 2009. Updates every Thursday.

Save Me From Myself

03

"Please! You don't have to do this!" The young girl pleaded, her brown eyes widen in fear as she watched the guy come closer to her. She pushed herself against the wall in a way to get away from him.

"Don't be afraid, love." He said, standing in front of the shaking girl. He reached his pale hand towards her and lightly caressed her face. "I'm not going to hurt you, Mary-Ann."

Mary-Ann jerked her face away from his hand and could feel the tears start to stream down her face. Fear was the only emotion she could feel right now. If she hadn't taken that alley way, then she wouldn't be in this situation.

"Please." She sobbed, looking into his sky blue eyes with her brown ones. "I just want to go home. I promise I won't say a word about this to anyone." Mary-Ann stated

The young man chuckled and shook his brown hair out of his face. He lean forward and let his lips brush lightly across her cheek.

"You're not going anywhere, Mary-Ann." He whispered in her ear. He let his lips trail light kisses down her neck.

Mary-Ann felt her body to shake with fear and panic. Her vision was beginning to become blurry that she didn't see his eyes flash from blue to black. Pain soon invaded her body as he sank his fangs into her neck.

Mary-Ann's scream echoed off the walls of the building. She could feel her body getting lighter and lighter. Soon the life that was evident in her eyes was gone and the guy let her body crumple to the ground.


Jamie shot up in fright and looked wide eyed around her room. Her heart pounded against her chest as she braced herself against the headboard of her bed. Sweat coated her body as she ran a shaky hand down her face.

'Another nightmare.' She thought bitterly, pushing off her blankets and letting her feet touch the cool ground below her bed.

Jamie sighed and looked over at her alarm clock to see 5:30 staring back at her. She got up out of her bed and started the small track towards the kitchen.

With this nightmare, She had felt everything Mary-Ann was feeling. She couldn't shake the fear that poor girl was feeling. This was the first time she wasn't just watching the murders happening, but actually feeling it.

A cold chill ran down Jamie's spine as she passed her living room window. She stopped and took a quick look out it and saw nothing out there expect some cars passing by. The paranoia from the consent nightmares was making her feel like someone was always watching her.

Jamie shook the feeling away at best she could and finish her walk into the kitchen. Her mind was set on making some tea and then going to for a quick run, since she knew she wouldn't fall back to sleep any time soon.

Image


The cold wind whipped past Jamie's face as she jogged down the semi quiet street. Flashes of her nightmare made Jamie stop mid run. She tried to keep her breathing and heart calm, but the panic feeling was winning by far.

The flashes were coming more and more. Tears were beginning to well up in her eyes as she basically dragged herself to her house. Her heart was pounding against her chest and it was becoming harder to breathe.

She forced her door open and flung herself into her house. She let the door slam shut behind her and lean against it.

"Breathe Jamie." She gasped to herself, has she tried so hard to get her breathing under control, but nothing was helping.

After fifteen minutes of breathing slowly, Jamie finally got everything under control. She picked herself up off the ground and kicked off her shoes.

All Jamie wanted to do was take a bath and then take a long nap. Her body protested as Jamie walked down the hall towards her bathroom. She ignored the mirror that hung right above the sink and turn on the water for it to start filling up the tub.

Jamie poured rose scented bath salts into the bath water before stripping her running clothes from her body and stepping into the hot bath. The water soon started to relax her as she lean back against the tub.

No thoughts of her nightmare invade her mind as she peacefully laid there. The smell of roses was like a calm trigger for her. Jamie reach over and grabbed a wash cloth from the rack next to her. She laid the dry clothe over her face and just relax further in the water, soon falling asleep.

Image


It was like she had no control of her where her mind drifted off to and Jamie soon found herself back in the alley way, where her nightmares always started at, but this time there was no young girl or the blue eyed man.

She was utterly alone, standing in the dimly lit alley. Jamie tried to wake herself up, but nothing was working to get herself out of this dream.

"Jamie." A voice whispered from behind her.

Jamie whipped around, expecting someone to be standing behind her, but there was no one there. Her green eyes looked around fearfully has she back herself up against the wall behind her. Panic was beginning to set in as a cold wind was soon whipping around her.

"Jamie." The voice whispered again, this time it sounded like it was right beside her.

Again no one was in the alley with her. Jamie was beginning to get fed up with her mind and these dreams.

"What do you want?!" Screamed Jamie

She pushed away from the wall and stood in the middle of the alley with an angry expression on her face.

"Why do you torture me with this nightmares? Night after night!" She asked, silence was her only answer, "Tell me why?" Jamie screamed, angry tears were beginning to stream down her face.

She collapsed on the wet concrete below her and let the sobs rack over her mind. Jamie was just so drain, physically, emotionally, and mentally from these nightmares. She didn't understand why this was happening to her.

"You will so be mine, Jamie." The voice whispered once again from right next her.

At this point, she didn't even look up to see if anyone was around her because she knew she wouldn't see anything or anyone, but this time there was someone.

He stood in the shadows and watched as Jamie cried and smiled to himself. As he stepped closer to the crying girl, the shadows keeping his face concealed. He reach out and grabbed Jamie's shoulders before pushing her up against the wall.

Jamie cried out and tried to fight against the man's iron grip, but she knew he wasn't going to let go of her. She looked up, expecting to see the face of the man, but saw nothing expect his blazing blue eyes looking at her.

'It's him!' Her mind screamed at her.

Fear and panic started to overwhelm her senses and Jamie found herself fighting harder to get out of this man's grip and out of this dream world.

"You're going to be mine." He stated, slamming Jamie against the wall to get her to stop struggling against his grip.

Jamie bit her lip to keep from crying out with each hit her back took from the wall. She needed to wake up and get out of this hell.

"Wake up." She grunted, closing her eyes and wish herself away from this monster. Blue eyes started laughing to himself as he watched this girl try to get away from his dream world.

"You can't away from me, Jamie." He stated causing her eyes to snapped open and look up at him with an confused expression. "You're in my world." He laughed, watching as she shook her head.

"No." Jamie cried

"Yes."

"NO!" She screamed

Suddenly blue eyes was forced away from her and Jamie slide against the wall as she watched him be pulled into the darkness of alley.

"You will be mine!" He screamed


Jamie woke up with a start and rip the wash cloth from her face. She looked around wildly and sighed in relief when she noticed she was now in her bathroom.

Jamie started to shiver when the feeling of the cold water of her bath brought her back. She climbed out of the bath and wrapped an towel around her body.

"I need professional help." Jamie mumbled, getting dress and crawling into her bed with an defeated sigh falling from her parted lips.

She lean against her elbows and grabbed of a bottle of melatonin, that sat next to her bed, and popped two pills into her mouth. This was the only way she would be able to fall asleep with out dreaming.

'No dreams.' Was the last thought before Jamie fell into the darkness of her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sleep
Running

Image

Hello,
So instead of updating this story on Saturdays, I've decided to change it to Thursdays. I should thank Andy Biersack's solo album for getting me through this update. Haha. I hope you like this and enjoy!
-Jamie