Status: Used to be called For people like you, there is no such thing as an early grave. Started in 2009. Updates every Thursday.

Save Me From Myself

02

Jamie sighed to herself as she tapped her pen against her notebook. The words on the page seemed to blur together the longer she stared at them. No matter how much she tried to study for her up coming Anthropology exam, she couldn't shake the memories of her nightmares.

"Fuck it." She harshly whispered, pushing her work away from her and laid her head on her arms. So many thoughts were running through her head and she couldn't keep up with them. A groan left her lips has pulled her head from the confines of her arms and started putting away from her stuff.

There was no way she could studied with her mind so preoccupied by her nightmares. Jamie got up from her chair and began the track out of the quiet library and into the freezing abyss outside. The harsh wind wiped around her as she walked towards the parking lot.

An slightly vibration caused Jamie to stop walking and pulled her phone out to see who was texting her. A small smile made it's way on her face as she saw her best friend's name on her screen.

Hey,
Meet me at the café in fifteen.


Jamie quickly typed an quick reply before beginning her track towards her car again. She clicked the unlock button once she saw the car in her line of vision. She basically dove into her car once she opened the driver door.

"Warmth." Jamie sighed, once the car was on and slightly warm air started blowing around her. She through her bag into the passenger seat with her jacket following soon after. She put the car into drive and soon was on her way to meet Nayja at their meet up spot.

Image


The smell of coffee soon filled Jamie's senses as she walked into the small café. Her green eyes darted around the room for any sign of Nayja. She soon saw her sitting in the back corner, with her back towards the door.

"Hey." Jamie said once she was close enough for Nay to hear her. Her friend looked up at her and smiled.

"Hey girly." Nay smiled, watching as the her red headed friend sat down in front of her. Nay looked at her friend for a second and noticed something was off with her usually chipper friend. "What's wrong and don't give me that 'I'm just tired' bullshit." Nay said.

"I've been having really horrible dreams lately." Jamie stated, twisting around the ring that sat on her left middle finger. "They've gotten more intense lately."

Nay leaned foreword and felt sympathy start bubbling inside of her. She listened quietly has Jamie told her about the nightmares she has been experiencing for the past week. Nay could feel all kinds of emotions going through her.

"Do you have any idea why you're having these dreams?" Nay asked, watching as Jamie lean back in her chair and stare up at the ceiling.

"No I don't, but these murders happened back in the 30's." Jamie said, not taking her eyes off the ceiling.

"What do you mean these murders happened back in the 30's?" Nay asked

Jamie pulled her eyes from the ceiling to look at Nay, who had an genuine confused look on her face. "I researched this morning for any thing that was similar to my nightmares and came across these murders that happened over eighty years ago." Jamie said, pulling herself closer to the table and started to pick the napkin that was in front of her.

Nay stayed quiet while she tried to wrap her mind around the fact that her best friend is dreaming about murders that happened almost an century ago. She watched as Jamie pulled apart the paper napkin and closed her eyes for a second.

"I don't know what to say, Jamie." Nay said, pushing her empty coffee cup back and forth between her hands. "This is a little weird." She stated, not wanting to see the expression on the red head's face.

Jamie knew that Nay was trying to be honest with her. The sound a bell soon rung out around them and the same feeling she would get during her nightmares, fear, came over her. Her green eyes looked over at the door and saw two boys walking in.

'Those eyes.' Jamie thought, watching the two boys with the look of confusion on her face. Nay followed Jamie's line of vision and shock come over her. The tallest of the two was beautiful in Nay's eyes.

From his hazel eyes to the tattoo, she could see peaking out from underneath his jumper. Jamie pulled her eyes away from those guys and looked over to see Nay staring at them also.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Jamie teased, causing Nay to look away from the hazel eye hottie and scoff at her best friend.

"Hush you."

Jamie laughed and shook her head. "I've got to get going. I have an paper due in three days." Jamie stated, gathering up her stuff and bidding Nay goodbye.

Jamie made sure she had everything before heading towards the door. She passed the blue eyed boy and felt an electric shock go through her as soon as his eyes connected with hers. It was like every thing around them stopped and the air around them dissipated.

It was an battled to take her eyes off of him. Jamie pushed herself towards the door and felt the cold wind rip across her face. Her body felt heavy as she left the cafe and walked towards where she parked her car.

'What was that?' She asked herself as she unlocked her car and got in, 'Never in my life, have I felt like I couldn't breathe around someone.'

Jamie lean her head against her steering wheel and sighed. Her heart was pounding against her rib cage. An sudden feeling of fear past over her and she looked up to see the blue eye boy looking at her from across the street.

Jamie looked away and turned her car on. She pulled away from the cafe parking lot and started on her journey home. Soon the fear feeling started to disappear the further she got away from that boy.

Fear was just the beginning of whats going to come from the nightmares in her dreams and her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cafe

So,
Tom and Jamie kind of met, but not really. I'm planning on having them officially meet in about two or three chapters from now. Anyways, I would appreciate getting feed back on my story, so I know what I should do to better my story. Thanks.

Far winds,
Jamie