It Happened Like This

and it started.

I was so excited I stared at the ring he gave me from the last visit as his mother let me in, I made my way up the stairs with haste. i opened his door and stopped he was on top of her, he looked up and saw me our blue eyes met as a tear fell onto his carpet. I turned my back and started walking telling his mother thank you on the way out as she apologized. I was at the corner of his street carying my duffle bag as he came out screaming my name..

"SUMMERSTAR!!! "

I just kept walking and only stopped when he jumped in front of me. I looked his in the eye tucking my blonde hair behind my ear.

"What!" I spat at him.

I don't know" he breathed out.

"you never know why." i handed the ring to him and started walking again.

"I love you." he said.

i laughed "I know and that will be your curse to always have a part loving me. Goodbye."

I left him standing there in the heat of summer. I knew exactly where i was going. Five years ago I left this place due to the military but im back. i turned corners into alleyways of the underground dropping my stuff I entered my first fight in years.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter to a different idea of how I could have met someone. sorry for the horrible grammer.