assassins creed Ezio And Altair

Assassins creed Ezio and Altair part 13

Abuse says" Every well Altair I will enjoy killing you he walks into the fighting area... Ezio says" Altair pleas be Careful... Altair says" I will but Promis me something if Abuse managed to kill me you and your creed run... Ezio says" but Altair I... Altair says " Promis me Ezio... Ezio says" I promise... Altair steps into the fighting area he pulls out his Sword... Abuse did the same and says" you die to say Altair... Altair yels" ENOUGH TALK ABUSS! He runs at him swinging his Sword at him... Abuse sites his attack and punches Altair in the face...Altair falls to the Ground but quickly gets back up... Ezio felt helplis all he could do way watch he could help even if he wanted to... Altair cuts Abuss arm with his Sword... Abuse try to stab Altair within his hidden Blade... Altair swings his Sword Down heard breaking Abusses hidden Blade... Abuse hits Altair in the right side... Altair drops his Sword due to the pain... Abuse raps his arms around Altair 's neck trying to choke him to death... Altair head bits Abuss but he didn't let go he only tightened his grip... Ezio yells" come on Altair you can do this don't let him win... Altair says" Ezio he kicks at Abusses lag then he elbows him in the stomach forcing Abuss to let go as soon as he did Altair spins around flicking his wrist making his hidden Blade comes our he jumps and plunges his hidden Blade Deep into Abusses neck he moves away from him... The assassin's that's gallows Abuss kneel to her new leader... Altair says " stand all of you he picks up his Sword and puts it away... Ezio says " I believe this belong to you he head the Apple of Eden to Altair... Altair tack the Apple and pours it safely in his pack then says" come I will show you all around the place I Hope Your Assassins will Be Comfortable Here Ezio... Ezio says" we will be ok Altair I am Just glad you're ok... Lila Says" M Master Altair? She rubs her arm nervously... Altair says" Yes Lila What is it?... Lila says" Abuss Didn't Kill Malik It was a Dummie you saw get it head cut off... One of the assassins Lets Malik Out Of his Cell And Says" Altair has Returned home... Malik Walks out of the Cell and up the stairs and into the room then he says" Well Welcome home Nave... Altair Sees Malik and says" m Malik? It really is you He hugs his friend and says" I really though Abuss killed you... Malik says" No Altair I am ok I am Glad you are home how are these assassins?... Altair says"these assassins Belong to Ezios Creed his home was destroyed so I Brough them here Don't worry they can be trusted Ezio saved my life... Malik says"I see well then Welcome to our home... Ezio smiles and says" Thank... The other assassins find their room and sleep... Altair says" this is our room Ezio He feels faint and leans against the door... Ezio asks" Are you all right Altair he helps him stand... Altair says" yes I am ok just every tyred that fight took a lot out of me... Ezio helps him walk to the bead and lays him down then he says" then you get some rest He lays next to him... Altair smiles and slowly falls to Sleep... Ezio says" sleep well Altair he sleeps next to him... the next day Altair was up taking a bath... Ezio wakes up he heads up to ues the bathroom to tack a bathe but wen he walks in he blushes wen he sees Altair bathing...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)...(kardar)...(Masyaf)