assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 17

Altair wakes up Before Ezio But he Designed to let him sleep into today... Jackson Says" forgive me Master but is it wise to allow a man to love another man it doesn't seem right to me at all... Altair says" I understand your Concerns Jackson but there isn't anything wrong with a man loving another man nor a woman loving another Woman if it bothers you that much will you fight me to change it?... Jackson says" What?! no never master it's just it's a big change that's all but Talin and Raven aren't happy about it I just wanted you to know that anyway is there anything I can do for you?... Altair says" yes Can you get Malik for me I need his Advice on something other than that ill be fine... Jackson Says" yes master I will go get him he leaves off to get Malik he didn't need to look far for him as he was in the Library he says" Malik the Master has called for you he needs your Advice on something... Malik says"all right thank you he heads to his Friend and asks" what can I do for you Bother?... Altair says"I need you to find 2 assassins you trust to keep an eye on Talin and Raven I fear they may cause table... Malik Says" I know just the 2 for the Job I will send them a latter... Altair says" thank you, Malik, you're a good friend he smiles... Malik says" so you must Truly care for Ezio for this change I know you better than anyone Nove...Altair smiles then says" you know I don't like being called that Malik and yes I do l love him You see Ezio saved my life and he help me move past the pain I have felt when Maria died he has done so much for me I want to return his kindness even if I do not know how... Malik smiles and says" as long as you are happy bother that's all that matters... Ezio wakes up he stretches and gets up he walks around the stronghold... Talin spots him and says" you do not belong here and how dare you mack our master change the way we live a man can not love another man... Ezio says" there isn't anything wrong with a man loving another man me and Altair are happy you should be to... Talin flicks his wrist making his hidden blade come out he says" you are wrong... Altair sees them he jumps down from where he was then running to them he gets between Talin and Ezio and says" you dare to attack him to challenge me... Talin says" master move allows me to kill him... Altair says" I will not for you would half to kill me to both you and raven... Talin looks at him and says" you know h how?... Altair says" I have my ways Talin I will not tolerate two traders you either track the changes I have made and accept them or I will kill the both of you and be sure you tell Raven as well... Talin backs away then leaves... Ezio says" Altair what is going on?... Altair says" Talin and raven aren't happy about the changes I have made I am just glad you weren't hurt... Ezio says" that Explains everything then I should thank you Altair you saved my life... Altair says" nonsense you have saved my life many times it only macks senes I would return the faver besides I care about you Ezio you mean a lot to me... Ezio kisses Altair and says" I care about you to Altair but I don't want you to get hurt...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)… (kardar)… (Masyaf)… (Talin)… (Raven)