assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 16

Altair says" your right thank you Ezio I will change it tomorrow morning for know let us Sleep he lays down to sleep... Ezio says" alright he lays down by Altair... The every next morning everyone was up early and standing out of the Castel they wore waiting for Altair to come out so they can know if some rules would change or not... Altair gulps he tacks a breath then says" I know you are all wondering whether or not I will be changing some laws the answer to your Question is yes you all may not like this some of you might all I will say is its time for us to move forward into the future whatever it has for us from know on whether your gay lesbian or strat doesn't matter if that person whether the same gender as you or not if that person mack you happy then you can love them and slowly you all may start to show emotion if you so choose to if anyone has any Questions you may come to my office that is all Today you all my Go Back to what you wore doing before Altair walks back into the Castel he lens against the wall and sighs... Ezio says" you did well love don't worry about it too much everything will be fine he puts his hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him... Altair says" its hard not to worry this is a very big change I have no idea how they will handle this at all... Ezio says "I don't either but all we can do is hope right have faith Altair... Altair smiles then he says "I will try to Ezio Its just after everything they have gone throw I just hope that I am making the right diction... Ezio says" Altair my love you are he kisses the Back of his neck... Altair flinches back then he looks down then he says" s sorry you caught me off guard I forget where I am sometimes I forget I can trust you... Ezio says" hay its ok he sits by him and says" you have been hurt by some much you have every right to be a little scared it masks you human Altair there is nothing wrong with that... Altair sits back down he sighs and runs his hands throw his hair then he says" I know thank you Ezio you always seem to know what to say to help me... Ezio Smiles And says" I know This Will Sound Strang but You Do Trust me Right?... Altair Says" I Trust You with My Life but why do you ask?... Ezio says" becomes I want you to know I trust you with my life to he kisses Altair on the neck... Altair flinches but he doesn't move away he leans into the touch... Ezio says" sorry love I couldn't resist... Altair blushes and says" its fine Ezio I don't mind you touch it's just its been a very long times senes I let anyone this close to me Not senes Maria died Malik is Mike my bother so I trust him more that's why I ask for his advice when I am not sure about something he always seems to know what to tell me and I trust his words there was a time when it wasn't all ways like that... Ezio says"I know you told me this he hugs him and says" enough tack your Tyred I can hear it in your Voice... Altair says" fine you caught me I am a bit Tired but it's still early there is much left for me to do... Ezio says" Rest thay can manneg with out you for a littel wile he lays down... Altair says" alright but only for a littel wile them i am going strat back to work helays down by Ezio to rest he closes his eyes and falls to sleep... Ezio fallows soon after him... the next morning...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)...(kardar)...(Masyaf)