You Don't Know a Thing About My Sins

Chapter 4

I looked around at the mess on the floor. Papers everywhere, binders open, a pencil or pen here and there. I bent down to gather my things. I picked up some papers and noticed a few didn't say my name on it, but it said "Mikey Way" with a date in period up at the top. I gazed at them in confusion.

"I think that would be mine, Miss" a voice called out.

I turned quickly and saw Mikey standing behind me with a hand extended out for the papers in my hand. I slowly gave them to him and he thanked me with a smile. I gulped hard, trying very hard to not get lost in his captivating eyes. I turned quickly and tried to gather my things as fast as I could. I managed to get everything (out of order of course) in a pile. I stood up and noticed my pile was a lot thinner than usual. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and realized that it was Mikey with my papers.

" I think these are yours," he said.

I looked down and saw the papers he was handing to me.

"Uhmm... thanks..." I mumbled, grabbing the pile.

"You're welcome, Helen" he replied.

I stared at him with shock, blushing terribly.

He only smiled and turned away, leaving me speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick update. :D
Comment please lovies!

and I feel accomplished, I'm pretty sure that there are no spelling errors here!
Muahahahaha.
^_____^