Status: This story is from my warrpad account too. I want to see what people think of my writing. I don't know if this is OK to have on this website. Just to let people know I don't know any of the rules or Mibba or any of the codes. Just read my recent journal...and sorry if not everything is accurate.

While You Were Sleeping

Prologue

I'm now sitting on my couch while reading my book on a Friday afternoon. Its been two months since Louis told his parents and siblings that I wasn't Liam's fiancé. They were calm about it but they probably never want to ever speak to me or see my face again. I've been avoiding them ever since. Half of this is my fault. Half of it is the nurses fault for blurting out that I'm his fiancé when I really was just talking to myself and exaggerating. She could've minded her own business. Thankfully Liam is back home. There was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. Liam was standing there.

"Liam?"

"Hey Natalie. May I come in?"

"Uh-um sure....." I said while wondering what he's doing here.

He walked in and I walked with him towards the living room. We both sat down on the couch next to each other. What is he doing here now? Does he want to tell me how much of an idiot I am? I don't know if he's the kind of person to yell at me and make fun of me or not. We were both silent for about a minute.

"Everyone does miss you."

"Do they?" I said while feeling shocked.

"They do." Liam said in a calm voice.

"I just feel so stupid."

"Why did you do it? Why couldn't you tell the truth in the first place? I'm just wondering. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything."

"This might sound bizarre but it was because I felt lonely and I just really loved your whole family. I felt like I went from being lonely to being someone's fiancé, sister-in-law and daughter-in-law."

"So you did it because you felt lonely?" asked Liam.

"Yes and I know I sound like insane person." I said while putting my face in my hands.

"You don't."

I looked up at him and he had a straight look on his face.

"My whole family told me how down to earth you seemed to them. They said you were care free, funny, they all felt like they could talk to you about everything and they thought you were fun to be with."

"Did they?"

Liam nodded. "They were just disappointed about what you did at first but then they began missing you."

I looked down and bit my lip and back up at him.

Liam's POV

I really want to get to know this girl after what Ruth,Nicola,Niall,Louis and Harry said how she was. Even though at the same time Natalie could've been acting. Is she really lonely? Does she have family here or family living anywhere else? Where what my brothers and sisters said one hundred percent true? I just want to see how she's truly like. What she did wasn't bad but it wasn't good. Though I don't want to make her feel bad more then she already does. I want her to feel good.

"Do you want to go out somewhere?" I asked her.

"Uh......OK.......Where at?"

"Maybe go out and have coffee? I'd go out and eat but I've already ate at home."

".......sure."