Status: This story is from my warrpad account too. I want to see what people think of my writing. I don't know if this is OK to have on this website. Just to let people know I don't know any of the rules or Mibba or any of the codes. Just read my recent journal...and sorry if not everything is accurate.

While You Were Sleeping

Chapter 1

My name's Natalie. I'm twenty-two years old and I live alone in an apartment in Wolverhampton, Engalnd. I was a lonely child and was born in Doncaster. My mum past away when I was six. My dad and I were very close ever since my mom died. Then when I was twenty my dad died of cancer. Then afterwards I moved to Wolverhampton and bought an apartment. I work at a train station now and I love working there. I'm really good friends with my boss and the people who work with me. When I first moved to this city I thought I wouldn't make friends at all. People in this city seem pretty generous.

While I was getting ready to go to work on Monday I put on a dark green sweater and black pants. Then I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair. I brushed my teeth afterwards and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I just had cereal. Then I went to my car and drove to work. When I got to the train station I said hi to everyone and went into the ticket booth that I work in along with my friend named Lauren. Who has long black curly hair that's always parted, she's tall and her skin is mix. She lives with her parents at home. She has a brother who lives in Scotland and a sister who lives in Irland. I actually have a aunt and uncle who live in Ireland as well. They're on my mom's side. My dad had no siblings. Lauren and I are so close with each other. We're like sisters. We talked for a while in the booth until someone came to pay for a ticket. I looked up and it was the tall man who would come everyday to get a ticket and go on a train. He has brown hair and brown eyes. His hairstyle is a quiff and I either always see him wearing a brown jacket or a black leather jacket. I've always thought he was good looking. I never asked what his name was. Lauren knows that I've been crushing on him and she didn't really blame me.

"Thank you." he said after I gave him his ticket then he walked away.

"I will be right back. I need to go ask the boss a question." Lauren said while getting out of her chair.

"OK." I said while I glanced at her. Our boss's name is Jacob. Lauren is kinda new here so she tends to forget his name. I looked back at the front glass window and saw the man still waiting on the train. There were two guys who walked up to him and they looked mad. One guy violently pushed him. Then the other guy swung his fist and punched him. Then the man fell on to the train tracks. The two guys ran away afterwards. My jaw dropped and I had no idea what that was about.

I got out of the booth and ran to the tracks as fast as I could. I got to the tracks and saw him knocked out. I went on to the tracks to get him out. I bent down and tried waking him up but I couldn't. Next thing I knew there was a train coming. I grabbed onto his jacket and got him out. I got off the tracks as well. I looked back down at him and his eyes seemed like they were about to open but then they closed. Lauren and Jacob were coming towards me to see what was going on. I told them what happened and then Jacob called the ambulance.