Status: I am new so please be kind, if you have a concern or something message me. If you like it, leave a comment, and like it. or share. thank you so much.

The Babysitter

Chapter Two: The interview

My eyes wandered and my resume was so tight to my chest, i started to heave. I am actually at Jensen's Ackles house, and going for an interview to look after his daughter. This was insane. I will admit i am not an obsessed fan, but Jesus, who would not freak out! If i was not, i was not human; no i would be a stupid robot. I looked down at my outfit, it screamed 'can't this girl afford looks?' I had on a pair of skinny jeans, and a white tank top with a blue blazer, navy blue. I do not own any fancy shoes, so i went with what's best. My black combat boots. My hair was in a neat bun, on top of my head, a few strands hanging loose. Sighing i stepped closer towards the door, slowly turning my hand into a fist to knock- "Oh a bell." i gulped and rang the bell. It was a few seconds, and the suspense was killing. The door opened and who opened the door but the model wife of Jensen Ackles, wearing a cat suit? No that's a fashion track suit. I smiled, because that's all i could do.

"Alex Anderson?" She said my full name, i smiled once more- like an idiot and nodded. "Oh, just on time, come on in." She stepped away and let me enter their house, wow... My house, well my folks house was not like this, our house could fit into this house. "Please take a seat, Alex." I thanked her softly and sat down on the large leather sofa. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Oh, no thank you Mrs. Ackles." I declined, giving her my resume. "I would just like to say thank you for this opportunity, i know i might get it, but it was worth a shot- i am rambling." I instantly shut my trap hole, as i want the ground to pull me down, my rambling made the missus smile brightly.

"It;s okay, i am a rambler as well when i am nervous." She opened up the file my resume was hidden in and begun to read it. "I am sorry,-" No, don't lose hope now, she just said she was sorry, she could say sorry about something else, like sorry the house is a mess- who am i kidding, i could eat off this floor. "I am sorry my husband could not make it," Oh thank god. "He had to go back to set, something wrong with a scene. My daughter is four years of age, and she is hyper."

"I can handle anything Mrs. Ackles, i needed money to pay for my car; so my friend offered me ten bucks to look after her sister while she went out on a date, since then i kinda made myself the private nanny for the neighborhood, i looked after kids from six months to twelve."
She nodded. How could i tell how i started, i am tanking this interview. Biting my lip, i watched her read through my resume, she was either slow reader or she is debating whether to hire me or not, either i am still freaking out. "How do you feel about time out, what if JJ for example is mean with you or do something that she should not, how would you punish her."
My mother tossed me with a shoe. I shook that off. "I take away their play thing, or give them a five minute time out on what i called 'standing corner' i don't believe in using violence, and i always see the bright side in every situation. "

"What can you tell me about yourself, that is not on here?"
Well that was an easy question, "I like to dance, ballet. That's my passion, ever since i could remember, i took gymnastics in high school, i like to read, and i could read to your daughter when she wants, we can reenact her favorite movies, i am kind of a nerd."

"Aren't we all nerds?" I couldn't help but giggle and nodded, every one has a nerd in them. "Well it is decided, i don't like you." My face fell. "I love you, when can you start? You are honest, you are fun, i can be fun but sometimes i am just to tired to have fun."

"I can start Monday?" I asked with a white tooth grin on my face. When she stood, so did i. "Thank you so much Mrs. Ackles, this is the best news ever, i do have to thank Russo as well." I held out my hand and she waved that way, giving me a quick hug. "Thank you."
"No problem Alex, so i will see you Monday?" I nodded and took my resume. I gave a wave and marched out with a jump in my step. I got a job, i can finally pay rent when it's due, buy me some heels, wash my hair with shampoo and not soap. I need to tell Russo.

Jensen's Point Of View.
I walked into the house, seeing my wife making a fancy dinner- which i always love. One trait that both i and Dean have. Food. "Hey baby," i walked over and kissed her head. "How was the interview?"

Dani, looked up and smiled. "She's amazing, she's sweet, she's funny, Alex is heaven. She and JJ are gonna have lots of fun, you should get Russo a present for sending us this angel."
Angel? She must have some skeleton in her closet. No nanny is perfect. "Did she asked about money or... me?"

"No, she did not mention money at all Jensen, i don't think she is conning us, and no she did not mention you what's so ever, stop being so paranoid. For the first few days we will see how it goes and get a report from Jj if she likes her, it all depends on our daughter, and i think she will like Alex. Now that we have a nanny we can go on dates, have fun as well."
"I think i will like that yes." I smiled and sat down. "I can't wait to meet her."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you so much for commented. I can do shout out's

Tell me what you think of this chapter. xoxo