Status: Comment if you are subscribed so I can personally thank you! If you enjoy my J. Daniel Atlas story, please let me know! I work very hard on this and would love to know what you think!

Love Is Only an Illusion

Chapter XX

Image

Warning: Mature content (language, smut)

“I can’t believe that just happened!” Jack laughed as he flopped down on the couch in their Aria hotel suite.

“Hey, that’s my couch, boy!” Merritt yelled. Jack groaned and slid off it. Without missing a beat, Merritt took his spot.

Sutton and Danny took a seat on two arm chairs as Henley lectured the group about moping around after their hype. “You can’t tell me you’re all tired after that high!” she yelled.

Sutton huffed and threw her heeled feet on the coffee table. Danny took the time to admire her black painted toe nails and the penguin anklet wrapped around her slim pale ankle. He smiled to himself on a job well done.

“If you didn’t notice, Hen,” Sutton threw back, “I did a lot of talking tonight. Danny, too.”

“Yeah, I’m growing hoarse,” the illusionist added, rubbing his throat.

Henley rolled her eyes. “Please tell me that my party boys aren’t bailing on a night on the town with moi.” Her French accent had become annoying.

“Absolutely not!” Merritt shot up, looping his and Henley’s arms together.

“Jack?”

Jack looked between the two parties, receiving a death glare from Sutton. Jack gave her a smirk and took his place next to Henley.

“You’re dead to me, Jack Wilder!” Sutton yelled with a yawn.

“Yeah, because you and Danny will be any entertainment,” Jack retorted as Danny yawned. “See what I mean. You two will be passed out by 2.”

Sutton rolled her eyes toward the clock on the wall. It was already one in the morning. “You give us no credit.”

“Bye!” the party animals exclaimed as they exited the suite.

Danny and Sutton sat in silence for a moment, enjoying the emptiness of the hotel suite. With a huff and a shove off the chair, Sutton announced, “I think I’m going to take a quick shower before I head to bed.”

“Is that an invitation?” Danny joked. Sutton’s eyes widened and Danny mentally hit himself for his idiotic comment. “I-I was just kidding, Sutton. I would never actually do that.”

“Oh, so you no longer find me attractive, Atlas?” Sutton joked back, a smirk forming as she climbed the stairs.

“I-I never said that,” Danny blushed as he stood, rubbing the back of his neck.

Sutton giggled. “And I never said you weren’t attractive, either.” She felt herself blush as her confidence rose.

Danny smirked and walked up the steps where Sutton was. “So, I see your confidence has boosted from performing tonight.”

“Maybe it has,” Sutton admitted, biting her lip.

Danny held back a groan. Instead, he minimized the gap between them, their mouths only inches apart. “I thought we discussed what that action of yours does to me.”

“Did we, Daniel?” Sutton said, biting her lip once more.

This time, Danny let a small groan escape. Hearing her use his first name with seduction turned him on more than he thought.

Sutton chuckled. “I’m going to take a shower,” she reminded him, lightly patting his cheek as she turned and walked toward the bathroom.

Danny let out a loud, frustrated groan as he flung his head back. He headed toward the other bathroom quickly, needing a cold shower.

~~

After her shower, Sutton sat on her bed wrapped in a towel in her suite, scrolling through the various social media outlets for news on their performance. The sound of Danny shutting off his shower was heard ten minutes ago and Sutton had yet to touch her bag. With a sigh, she lied back on the bed, rolling over to look in her neatly organized bag.

“Henley, you didn’t,” Sutton groaned, spying the lacy black material Merritt had bought her for Christmas. She rolled onto her back, rubbing her temples as she groaned again.

“Sutton, are you okay?” Danny asked from outside the locked door. Sutton jumped.

“Y-Yeah,” she stuttered. “I’m just not sure if I want a snack before bed or not,” she lied.

“Oh, well, how about popcorn with sugar?” Danny suggested. “I know you love that.”

Sutton bit her lip as she smiled. Danny was beginning to know her too well, and Sutton wasn’t about to complain. She looked down at the lacy material again, running her hand over it. An idea sparked her. “Sure, Danny. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

A hopeful Danny gave a light smile. “Okay,” he replied, the sound of him bounding down the steps echoing.

There was no need to style her hair; Sutton hadn’t washed it, afraid that over washing her hair would cause it to dry out. She grabbed her lotion from the nightstand, the smell of it engulfing her as she applied it to her body. With a smile, Sutton slipped on the sexy black material. She wrapped the silk black robe around her.

“You can do this, Sutton,” she told herself as she admired her form in the mirror. With a deep breath in, Sutton opened the bedroom door.

“Sutton, the popcorn’s done,” Danny called from the kitchen as Sutton leaned against the banister. “You coming down or do I need to come up there?” he joked, snickering to himself.

Danny appeared in the living room, walking over toward the couch with the bowl of sugar-coated popcorn in his hands. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, yet still looked just as attractive as ever. He threw a piece up in the air, leaning his head back to catch it. Before the piece of popcorn had time to fall into his mouth, Danny had spotted Sutton.

Sutton giggled as the ignored piece of popcorn hit Danny’s head. “You gonna pick that up?”

“Um, uh, y-yeah,” Danny stuttered, picking the piece up and placing it on a side table. “W-Why are you wearing that?”

Sutton turned red as panic released itself throughout her body. “Oh, um, uh, I guess I was just, uh… Oh, never mind,” she sighed, feeling defeated. “This was stupid.”

“No, no, no, no,” Danny reassured her as he set the popcorn on the couch and bounded up the stairs quickly. He curled his hands around Sutton’s, stroking the backs of them with his thumbs. “This is definitely not stupid.” He lifted her hands to his mouth, giving each a light kiss.

Sutton bit her lip. “I guess I was just feeling a bit too confident.”

“I love your confidence,” Danny reminded her. “Why don’t you tell me what you were up to?”

Sutton raised an eyebrow at him, but told him anyway. “I guess I was hoping to rekindle what we started in Paris.”

“But, I thought we chopped that up to the ‘romanticism of Paris.’” Sutton raised her eyebrow at him once more. “Yeah, you’re right. That was a total lie on my part.”

Sutton giggled. “Mine too, Danny,” she said, closing the gap between them.

“If this happens, Sutton,” Danny breathed, swallowing hard, “there is no going back. I won’t be able to st-.”

Sutton shushed him, placing a finger to his lips. “Let’s make a deal,” she whispered. “This is merely two friends helping each other release their sexual frustrations.” She leaned in closer to Danny, gathering his t-shirt up in her hands.

Danny took no time breaking the distance between them. Their lips connected in a heat of passion, Sutton’s hands quickly yanking on Danny’s hair as Danny bent his knees slightly to pick her up. Sutton wrapped her legs around Danny’s waist as his’s fingers left marks on her thighs and rear. Sutton moaned into Danny’s mouth which only made his member grow harder.

Wasting no time, Danny took them to Sutton’s room, letting Sutton fall softly onto the duvet. Before forgetting, Danny locked the door, removing his shirt as he journeyed back to her. Taking the belt of her robe in his hands, Danny slowly removed the satin from Sutton’s body. “Oh, my God,” Danny breathed before placing a soft kiss to her lips, “you’re beyond beautiful.”

Sutton blushed as Danny kissed her neck, the hairs on his face tickling her. She used her feet to remove Danny’s shorts as he continued to kiss his way between her breasts, lightly kissing the exposed portions of each. He continued his way down her stomach to the hem of her panties, ignoring the tattoo he so desperately wanted to see in full view.

Danny scrunched his eyebrows together. “This isn’t the outfit Merritt bought you, is it?”

Sutton groaned, rolling over onto her stomach. “Henley packed it.”

Danny chuckled, sliding his body up the back of hers. “He did well, didn’t he?” he whispered in her ear, brushing her hair to the side and kissing down her back. Sutton moaned a ‘yes.’

Once he reached the hem of her panties once more, Danny pushed Sutton onto her back, hitching her legs around his waist. Sutton grinned as Danny pulled her upper body toward him for a kiss. In one swift movement, Danny managed to make Sutton straddle him, his member hard against her sensitive bud.

Danny’s large rough hands roamed Sutton’s back as his soft, plump lips made a trail down her neck. As he sucked on her collarbone, Sutton let out a soft groan. Danny smirked against her skin, moving his hands to Sutton’s rear and giving it a hard squeeze.

Sutton yelped out a moan, her breast now in Danny’s line of vision as she arched her back. “Can we get rid of this?” Danny asked through hooded eyes. Sucking in a breath, Sutton nodded.

Slowly and painfully, Danny’s expert hands unclasped the thin fabric covering Sutton. Gently, his hands pulled the straps down Sutton’s arms. Sucking in a breath and closing her eyes, Sutton felt the fabric from her breast fall.

Danny swallowed. “Y-You can open your eyes, beautiful.”

Sutton listened, opening them to a mystified Danny, who said, “I’ve been wondering what this tattoo said for a long while now,” as he brushed over it lightly with his hand. “’The ones that love us never really leave us.’”

Sutton blushed. “It’s from Harry Potter.”

Danny’s icy blue eyes met her mossy green ones. “I’m not surprised,” he answered, dipping his head down to place soft kisses over her etched body.

As she felt the last kiss, Sutton found herself on her back once more. “I’m growing tired of being such a nice guy,” Danny smirked, his eyes now glazing over in ecstasy.

Sutton groaned. “Thank God! I’m growing tired of it, too.”

Roughly, they engaged in a wicked session of lip-locking. Danny massaged Sutton’s breasts, needing them gently. Sutton palmed Danny through his boxer briefs, a long moan releasing from the illusionist’s mouth. Sutton smirked.

“Don’t start,” Danny mumbled into Sutton’s mouth, moving his lips down to her nipples.

Sutton groaned, both from the nibbling Danny was conducting and the loss of her upper hand. “That’s not fair,” she moaned, bucking her hips into Danny’s chest.

Danny looked at her through the hair in his face. Slowly, he crept down to the young mentalist’s pelvis, kissing her sensitive bud through the thin lace material. A moan dragged out through Sutton’s lips as her hands flew to Danny’s hair. Again, Danny looked at her with wanting eyes, requesting to move further.

“Please, Danny,” Sutton moaned, tugging lightly on his hair.

In one haste movement, Danny had lifted Sutton from the bed and removed her panties, tossing them to the floor with her bra. “I bet I can have you begging for more in less than a minute,” he told her, his eyes widening in hunger as he sunk back down to Sutton’s core.

“I highly doubt th-“ Sutton began as she interrupted herself with a loud moan, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as the illusionist lapped at her folds. Sutton tugged harder on the strands of Danny’s hair.

A growl erupted deep within Danny’s throat, vibrating his lips which added to Sutton’s pleasure. Danny wasted no time as he inserted two fingers into Sutton’s wet core, pumping them in and out painfully slow.

“F-Faster,” Sutton felt herself moan.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Danny asked, licking his lips as he continued his fingering motion. Sutton mouthed “shit,” throwing her head back in defeat. “Did you beg me for more?”

Sutton lifted her head, tightening her grip on Danny’s hair. “Just do it,” she growled through gritted teeth.

Danny moaned, his arousal about to burst through his boxer briefs with the control this girl had over him. “I’d rather fuck you hard and fast,” Danny blurted, removing his fingers and crashing his lips yet again to Sutton’s.

“Condom. My bag,” Sutton huffed between kisses. “Thank God for Henley’s traveling tips.”

Danny nodded, leaning over to remove the foil packet. Quickly, Sutton sat up and pushed Danny’s boxer briefs down his thighs. She gasped, not believing how much of an effect she had on him. “I told you you’re beautiful,” Danny blushed, trying to make a joke.

“Um, it’s just that, I, uh,” Sutton stuttered, “I never thought we would be… you know.”

“And I never thought you would see me like this.”

“Well, you did say I was the only girl who you thought would be able to control you,” Sutton reminded him as she took the shining foil packet from his hand. Danny raised an eyebrow at her, but Sutton just smiled, trailing her lips down his neck and chest. Slowly, she removed the latex from its home and slid it on Danny’s awaiting shaft, her movements causing shivers to run up and down his body.

Sutton laid back on the bed, taking in the power she had over Danny. She bit her lip, and with such great confidence said, “Are you going to just sit there or-“

Danny had cut her off as he attacked her lips, sliding his member expertly into Sutton’s soaking core. They both let out a loud, long awaited moan. “I’ve waited so long to feel just how tight you are,” Danny whispered seductively in her ear.

Sutton stared up at him as he pumped in and out of her, their bodies already covering in sweat. “And I’ve waited so long to ride you,” Sutton told him as she pushed him backwards, Danny’s arousal never leaving Sutton’s own.

Danny gripped her hips, a cocky smile spread across his face. “I knew you had a wild side, Sutton.”

Sutton placed her hands on Danny’s chest. “You have no idea,” she replied with a kiss as Danny sat up slightly on the pillows.

With a quick smirk shared, Danny moved Sutton’s hips up and down, a moan releasing from their mouths at the friction. Sutton’s nails racked Danny’s chest, leaving dark red marks. A growl escaped Danny’s mouth once more as he wrapped an arm around Sutton’s waist, pulling the girl closer to him and allowing his member to plunge deeper into her core.

Sutton moaned loudly into Danny’s ear. “Oh, fuck. Danny, harder.”

Leaning their foreheads against one another, their eyes meant as Danny pumped harder and faster. Sutton wound her arms around the back of Danny’s neck. They stared at one another as they reached their highs in sync, moans filling the room. In the silence, the two stayed motionless, huffing and puffing, just staring in disbelief that they were in this position.

“I guess,” Sutton spoke up, “your card fit you well.”

Danny chuckled lightly as Sutton rolled over, sitting up on the bed and clothing herself in her panties and her Scooby-Doo t-shirt Danny had gotten her from her bag on the floor.

“You sleep in that?” Danny questioned as he slipped into the bathroom to clean up. He emerged with his boxer briefs wrapped around his waist.

“Mm-hmm,” Sutton hummed as she laid back in bed, propping herself up on one arm.

Even though he smiled, Danny let out a frustrated sigh, running his hands over his face and lying beside her. He placed his hands behind his head. “Now what?”

Sutton stared at him, allowing herself to run her hand down the marks she had left on his chest. “I don’t know,” she admitted. “This wasn’t part of the plan.”

“I know,” Danny added, rolling over to face her. He placed a light kiss to the girl’s lips. “But I don’t regret it.”

Sutton gave him a side smile. “Me either,” she told him, biting her lip. “Let’s just keep this between us for now, okay?”

Danny nodded. “We don’t need anything interfering with this plan. I mean, we didn’t steal that money for nothing.”

Sutton agreed. “You should probably head to your room,” she said as her eyes glanced over her cell phone screen. “It’s almost 3:30. The others should be back-“

There was a clatter down stairs as Merritt yelled an unrecognizable sentence.

Sutton rolled her eyes. “Like I said, you better go to your room.”