Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 43 - Birthday Sex

"Thanks for today, I loved it." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Anything for my girl" he muttered as he put the key in the lock.

The house was quiet, we went back upstairs. Events that took place 7 hours ago, started to replay in my head. Had to be the most excruciating day I have ever had.

"Why you sitting down for, the night isn't over yet." Jerome laughed, he then placed the box of sexy lingerie into my hands.

I then got changed in the bathroom, I felt like my boobs were proper spilling out of the bra.

"Oh my days" Jerome said, his mouth agaped as I walked in. Staring at every inch of my body, he nearly dropped the remote out of his hand.

"Turn around" he said.

I twirled round.

"Oh shit" he said squeezing at his balls. "Got man started already." He laughed.

He then got up, part of me was feeling nervous again.

He switched the lights off, he then came up close to me and caressed my face.

"You ok?" He said.

"Yeah" I replied quietly.

We then snogged, he started to lift me up. I wrapped my arms round his waist. Jerome carried me towards the bed, he then laid me down attentively.

He paused to take his t-shirt off. He then started kissing me again unclipped my bra, and started sucking my nipples. Was starting to get so hot, he then started kissing down towards my thong.

He then took my thong off, and started licking me out. Jerome was wasting no time.

I gradually started to get a tingling sensation and my eyes rolled round. As I started to get wetter and wetter......
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for this being a bit corny..best I could up with lol.