Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

Delusional Doritos. Brian's POV

Weren't Friday nights in California supposed to NOT be boring? I mean, Jesus. I haven't been this bored since recording.

I sighed and flipped through the TV channels. Jimmy groaned and slung his arm over my chest lazily. I was sitting on the end of the couch with Jimmy in the middle, and Johnny was on the otherside of him.

"Put Family Guy on." Johnny called from the othersie of Jimmy.

"I have the damn remote. I can put whatever the fuck I want on." I told him.

"Then give the remote to me." Johnny argued.

"No way, short shit." I said.

Zacky was sitting on the otherside of the living room in a recliner. He sighed and threw a magazine he was reading onto the coffee table. He rubbed his eyes and stared over at our little group on the couch.

"My god, Avenge at their worst." Zacky said sarcastically.

We were staying at Matt's old house. It was the biggest out of our parent's homes. Matt then appeared in the kitchen door way. "Hey, you couch potatoes."

"Hey!" exclaimed Jimmy, pointing his finger up at Matt. "These doritos are awesome, and made of potatoes."

"Okay.." Matt Began uncertainly at Jimmy's remark. "I think you guys are getting a little delusional from being here so long."

"No we're not." Zacky said.

"Look!" shouted Johnny, pointing down at the floor. "Did you see it! Did you see the spider! It was right there."

"Dude," I began. "You're at Matt's house. Not prison."

"Its boring like prison." Jimmy muttered.

"Anyways," Matt said. "Val called me. Guess where she and Michelle are?"

"I don't wanna." groaned Zacky.

"They're at Chain Reaction." Matt revealed.

"You fucking serious?" I asked, looking up at Matt.

"Yep," Matt answered. "They want us to try to go over there if we aren't too busy."

"Well," Johnny began, lacing his fingers across his stomach. "We should make room for them."

"Let's go then." Zacky said getting up.

As I walked out of the front door, a wierd feeling twisted in my stomach. I had this feeling only twice before in my life. Once, the first time I had jammed with A7X. The other time I was only fifteen and I had seen her...

"Brian, you okay?" I looked up to see Jimmy staring at me worried.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I told him and continued down the driveway to the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...
I like doritos and i'm really craving them right now.