Dangerous One.

first time.

A party. In fact, an friend's birthday party.

She's always been a wild child and since it's her 21st birthday, she wanted to go all out and inlisted my help, as a best friend, to help her invite everyone, organise decorations and of course, buy booze. Which I ended up leaving to Jacob, an admirer of my best friend, he wanted to get in her good books. And her pants.

I'm standing on the steps, feeling the cold granite through my thin black flats. I'm debating knocking, as I know I can just walk in. The music is booming throughout the street and making the windows shutter.

I swallow some build up in my throat and clutch the gold handle, swinging the door open. I'm instantly greeted with warmth and laughter of the dancing and drinking bodies.
Needing a drink, I walk into the kitchen straight away, pouring myself a mix of vodka and orange juice.

"Hey!" Melanie shouts over the music.

I smile, turning around, "You enjoying yourself?"

She giggles and nudges my shoulder, "Oh yeah, Jacob is the best kisser."

I roll my eyes, taking a gulp of my drink. She presses her lips to my cheek and waves goodbye. I watch her get lost in the sea of people. I decided that I needed to get loose and end up skulling my drink back. Then I made myself another before a warm body bumped into mine from behind, spilling it over the counter.

I groan and turn to who bumped into me, "Really?"

He laughs, it's Jacob, "Sorry, have you seen Mel?"

"Finally got a kiss, huh?" I smirk, smacking his arm.

"I'd rather a fuck, but I'll take what I can get," he shrugs.

I shoot him a disapproving look, "You pig. Be nice."

He sends a wink before walking away. I finish pouring myself another drink before it gets spilled again. Then walk out into the room where all the crowd seems to be.

There's a mixture of people. Boys trying to hook up with girls, girls flirting with boys, dry humping, getting drunk, slurring words. God, it's a mess. Why am I even here?
As much as Melanie and I are close, and we're best friends, she knows I hate parties. But I enjoy drinking on occasion, so that's why I tolerate it.

"Hey you," his voice snaps me out of my daydream and I roll my eyes.

"Go away, Ben," I say before skulling back my drink again.

His breath hits the back of my neck and his arms snake around my waist, pulling me against him. I don't move because it does feel good, but it's wrong. I throw my drink in a nearby bin or box, or maybe I missed it.

"Ben," I sigh, turning around and facing him. His blue eyes look down at me and they tell me he's pretty drunk. No wonder he's doing this.

"But Ash," he almost whines. God, he's like a two year old.

"No," I shake my head, ridding his arms from around my waist, "It's not right. Best not to do anything, okay? Especially while you're drunk."

"Yeah, okay," he hangs his head and walks away.

Ben and I use to date and all we ever really did was stay home and have sex all day. Don't get me wrong, we had fun, but it wasn't a proper relationship. It just was all about sex. Plus he's a stage five clinger, I had to end it quickly.

After a few hours, it started to get hot after dancing and having a few more drinks. I was sweating so much that I could feel it dripping down my spine. I decided to get some air out front of the building, because the back of the house was full of people in the pool and starting to get pretty frisky.

I sigh, taking a seat on the cool granite. I look at the cup in my hand and there was some drink left so I skulled the rest and threw it to the ground. I was starting to feel pretty dizzy, but not to the point where I was going to throw up.

I look out into the darkness before a voice startles me from the side.

"Hey," it says. Very smooth and husky, I shudder.

His eyes. Storm orbs stare at me, observing me like I'm interesting. His shaggy black hair blows lightly with a breeze showing his snow white face. Chiseled jawline and sharp nose. His body was muscely, but not too much. Black jeans hugged his legs loosley and he wore a leather jacket.

"Hi?" I question, furrowing my brows. Where did I know him from?

He chuckles and sits beside me, our shoulders brushing causing me to suddenly go shy. I don't know why.
But me being in my state right now, I couldn't control my mouth.

"You should go," I say.

"Why?" He says, there's a smile in his voice, I can feel it. He's amused.

"Because you're making me shy," I turn to him and watch his eyes change from amusement to confusion.

"No," he states, before taking out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one up in a swift motion.

We sit in silence, I don't know how long, but it must of been awhile as I feel my eyes slowly droop close. Then I feel my cheek rest against the stranger's shoulder.
He seems to stiffen from the touch and clears his throat, waking me and I snap straight up. I shake my head, trying to wake up but for some reason all that drinking has made me tired.

"Do you want a lift home?" He asks, blowing some smoke out of his mouth.

"What's your name?" I ask, ignoring his question.

I watch his purse his lips around the cancer stick and turn to me, "Danny."

I nod, standing up and brushing off my blue jeans, "Well Danny, it's nice to meet you."

And with that, I go back into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think.