Dangerous One.

heated kiss.

My eyes flutter open and sunlight glares through the cracks in the blinds onto the white duvet. I stretch, feeling the pops in my bones and sighing in content.

I look to my side, hoping to see a familiar face but no. Instead I hear deep, male voices in the other room. I suddenly feel very self concious of how this must look to people on the outside of the situation. I hardly even know Danny, yet I can sleep in his bed. Weird.

I notice the on suite bathroom and thank the stars as I really don't want to go out there asking where the bathroom is. I throw the covers off and bounce onto the balls of my feet, walking to the on suite.
I close and lock the door behind me. I use the toilet and once I'm done, flush and wash my hands in the sink. I look at myself in the mirror and almost laugh, my mascara had run down my cheeks and my pink lipstick had looked worn on my cracked and dry lips.

I grab some toilet paper, wet it in the water and wipe off my makeup. I grab some of his toothpaste and squirt a droplet onto my finger before rubbing it on my teeth. God knows my breath probably smells and I'd rather not take any chances of anyone smelling it. Bad breath is a turn off.
I swish a handful of water with the toothpaste in my mouth before spitting it out in the sink.

As I was opening the door, Danny startled me.

"Crap," I say, holding my hand to my chest.

He chuckles, "You look good in the mornings."

I raise a brow, wondering how to take that compliment but before I was about to reply his mate turns the corner.

"Hello." He says with a grin, noticing my attire of Danny's shirt.

I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, "Hi."
He's pretty good looking too. Long auburn hair to his shoulders, choppy, green eyes and a tall slim build.

"Give me a minute, man," Danny says to the guy, staring at me quite intently.

He pauses, looking at him before shrugging and leaving the doorway. It's silent and I can still feel his eyes looking at me and I'm trying to look anywhere but because he's way too intimidating with his good looks and helpful nature.

"What?" I ask, breaking the silence.

He doesn't say anything, but he steps closer and then takes another until I'm backed up against the sink and he's inches from my body.
He slowly put his hands on my hips, making sure I stay put but his eyes ask me if it's alright. I don't say anything nor do I do anything. This feeling is so overwhelming, I have no idea what to do.
He leans down, his face close to mine and I eye his lips. Watch as he wets them with his tongue.

My stomach flips and I feel a twitch down below. What the fuck?
And then his lips press against mine. My stomach drops, turns, twists and does all these crazy movements that I start to feel queasy. But soon, I throw my hands around his neck, pulling him closer and move my lips against his. It's slow and nice.

Then the pace picks up and the chemistry between us is evident. I feel his hands move down my hips to my ass, swiftly picks me up and I shuffle back onto the counter behind me. He's between my legs now and I'm rather horny being in this position.

I tug gently on his hair and he groans lightly. It turns me on when his hands move up and down my thighs, getting real close to my sweet spot.
But it ends quickly, we both pull away not wanting to take it further considering we hardly know each other.
We're both catching our breaths but he doesn't move his hands or move away from between my legs. I sigh, lean forward and rest my head against his chest.

A smile forms on my lips from the heated moment we had. And how hot it was. He clears his throat and I move my head to look at him, he has a smirk playing on his lips.

"Shut up," I warn, my smile breaking into a grin.

We just break out in a laugh and I don't know why, maybe to clear the tension? It's nice either way. He moves away slowly as if he was reluctant to do so. But he still stayed pretty close to me, enough so I could hop off the sink at least.

"C'mon," he motions towards the door, "I'll take you home."