How I Fell in Love With a Werewolf

how i fell in love with a werewolf part 2

Hunter says"I understand come the next class you have is art the same as me... Shannon says"I love art and music she follows him... hunter sits down once he gets into the art room... Shannon does the same thing... As art comes to en end hunter heads out of class before Shannon was Raven follows and starts to call him a terrorist... hunter try's to block his words out but it gets to him he says" raven stop... raven says" why should I you and your family don't belong here go home terrorist... hunter grals and says" stop it raven or I aware ill... raven says or you will what blow me up?.... Hunter yells and grabs him by the shirt... Shannon sees this and says" hunter don't... hunter grals but says" nothing... Shannon says" please hunter don't hurt him he isn't worth it he is a coward he wants you to hurt him don fall for his plan... Hunter shuts his eyes then realizes that she was right he drops him and walks away he needed to get away before he lost control... Shannon fallow and says" hunter stop please... hunter grals stop following me... Shannon says" I want to help you she grabs his arm... hunter stops then says"I do not want to hurt you... Shannon says" you won't please let me help you... Hunter tacks a breath then says" you can sit with me I just I need to think... Shannon sits down by him and says" lesson to me hunter your not a terrorist neither is your family I know your angry I would be to... Hunter says"I just want him to stop I can only handle so much before I snap I am sorry you head to see me like this... Shannon says" you have nothing to be sorry for raven dos you did nothing wrong... Hunter says" only becomes you stop me if you headend stop me I would have hurt him... Shannon says" I am the same way when I get mad only you can call me every name in the book and I won't hurt anyone but if you talk about my friends or family your going to get hurt I don't care what anyone says about me I only care about my friends and family... Hunter says"I just hate stand guys or anyone that is like him people judge me before they even know me... Shannon says"I know the feeling most guys don't like me becomes of they I am I don't like wearing dresses or makeup they don't like my hair short and they don't like that I behave like a boy but I don't care I am how I am and I like it that way I will never change for anyone unless it's hurting me and its not... Hunter says" You shouldn't need to change for anyone but yourself You are every Unek and that's a good thing stay the way you are it macks you a very good person... Shannon says" you are to I don't care what others will say From know on your my friend and if anyone messes with you they are messing with me... Hunter says"I don't want you to get into trouble because of me... Shannon says"I won't the printable knows me he knows how I am and know I only hurt people when they mass with my friends or family... Hunter says" oh I see ok then if your shore that is... Shannon says"I have never been so shore in my entire life Trust me Hunter I will help you no matter what... Hunter says" then you are braver then I am thank you, Shannon, you are a truly good person I haven't met anyone like you before its heard for me to trust anyone I have been hurt by people a lot So forgive me...